View Single Post
Old 01-23-2002, 08:46 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
It turned me on so much I ripped the cords from my arms leaving me with a couple rope burns but I bore her down to the bed. Rubbed my cock against her wet snatch getting it sloppy and slick and banged her in her ass. I took her that way repeatedly before raping her pussy and once again fucking her mouth raw. She was hoarse for a week.

I couldn't keep these memories at bay. They invaded my senses like water in nostrils of a drowning man. I remember getting a card with an address on it. I followed the directions until a came to a large hotel. At the desk word had been left that I was to meet my wife at the penthouse. As I entered the room, Razeel stood blindfolded and bound to the two columns in the center of the room, beside her sitting upon a chair was a paddle with "punish me!" Written across it.

We had the whole floor to ourselves so I spanked her hard, leaving stinging red welts which I later cooled with ice but not before I grabbed her head forcefully and bid her suck me hard. I pushed her onto all fours and pounded her sweet cunt, over and over again. Each time I thrust her ass pained her arousing her more. Her pussy dripping sweet juice down to puddle on the hard marble floor. I fucked her rough and brutal her pussy stretching a bit far ripping from being tight and unused for months. Tearing it like it was her first time once more. Then finally exploding hot cum inside her pussy and all over her ass and back. "Clean me!" I said as with gasping breaths she sucked my gooey cock clean.

Over the course of the next few days; though, she dominated me. Breaking me down with aggressive, pleasurable torture. After a long fingering session her pussy sloppy and swollen she bid me bath her with my tongue every orifice. I licked and ate her out like a starving man before dropping down tired in a faint and waking up to her riding my cock till I exploded inside of her.

I could only wonder at what she had prepared for me. She had been sexually tormenting me as if she wanted to turn me into a wild animal and damn the consequences. I could only assume she wanted me to make it a brutal rape. To take her in deadly forms of taboo arts to which we had not yet attained.

Chapter 2

I guess that if I could see things from Razeel’s point-of-view it would be so different. Here I am my man drooling all over himself to get to me. She is good. My birthday was especially fun. Razeel tells me she's not feeling well and goes home. Three hours later I get a call from her telling me to rush home soon. As I enter the house I call out to her.

"I’m in the kitchen." Her reply cuts through the silence of the house.

When I step in the kitchen she's straddling one end of the table her legs spread. In the center is a small cake, whip cream lines her thighs and her tits. On top of the cake and whip cream is a cherry.

"Start with the cherry baby I know how much you like them." She said with a mischievous grin.

"Where’s the spoon?"

"It’s on the bottom so I guess you’ll have to dig for it."

I dug into the cake and cream face first licking and chewing my way to the very center. As I continued on sucking up the cream I found the elusive spoon. I thought she was kidding about the spoon being on the bottom, but low and behold there it was. The spoon presented me with an interesting thought. So I began working the cold metal in and out of her cunt added more cream to the mix. As I pulled it out my tongue replace it working its way in, out, and around sucking and lapping up the cunt juice. We never left the table as I pulled her over and hit the pussy from the side her screams filling the air. Her mammoth sized tits jiggling as I rammed that cunt with all of my might, her nails carving a groove in the large wooden table. Every time I eat at that table I see those grooves and smile.

My head cleared as my stomach began to growl. These thoughts had only helped me make it to midday and boy was I hungry. My knees buckled at the thought of plunging headfirst into that warm wet cunt. She could see my discomfort right away not to mention the evil gleam in my eyes.

She knew something was up by the way I kept staring at her. She’d been working me into frenzy all day. The outfit she decided to wear to lunch happened to be the shortest skirt I’d ever seen her wear. It was so short she decided to wear panties today. To my pain and pleasure it was a g-string, the skirt only came to midway on her ass. Half of her ass as well as g-string were showing. Where we lived that wasn’t too out of the ordinary. My hunger was intense. I’d gotten in a few reps before lunch so I was still a bit pumped. Adrenaline was flowing throughout my body. I’d worked up a sweat and had to change shirts. I’d changed into a black t-shirt (one or two sizes too small) which was tight across my arms and chest. The fact that it’d drizzled on us on the way to the restaurant added to the affect. It stuck to me as I started to remove Razeel’s jacket.

"Kaos what’s up I know you have something circulating through that evil little brain of yours."

"Nothing, I just thought I’d take you to a club tomorrow."

"That sounds like fun."

I didn’t think she was going to buy it at first but in the end things went my way.

It’s d-day all of my instinct told me "pounce on her now" but I willed it away. Before the week was over with I’d have shocked her many times over.

I decided on a gothic club Razeel had wanted to go to for the longest. There was just one thing she didn't know and it was going to blow her socks off.

As we arrived at the club, called "Satan’s Daughter", Razeel was growing more and more suspicious. Especially since we'd snuck in the back door and headed for the booths lining a corner on a raised dais. Two or twenty daiquiri's later she was loosening up. We'd already danced till we were dizzy.

"This has been a lovely evening baby." She says as she leans back onto the table. She was so hot. The violet tube top making her breasts all the more alluring than before. The skirt she had on was the same make as the one she wore the day before except it was the same shade of violet as her top. Today she'd forgone the g-string going au natural. As she sat on the table and I in the chair, I was at arms reach from her cunt. Its aroma was increasing the hotter she got. I reach over running my fingers up the smooth slit. It was warm but not burning to the touch, not yet anyway. Although I had plans to make it so before the night was up.

Her body was paler than normal, which was made possible by the vampire body gel and powder she was so fond of using. She looked like a paler version of one of those Japanese geisha dancers.

"Razeel come here." She hops off of the table and stands before me. My hand already three fingers deep in her cunt. Her knees grow weak and she stumbles falling to sit in my lap. Facing away from me at the crowd of writhing bodies she reaches behind finding me hard and begins to slowly unzip my pants. My cock slips quickly from its bindings her hand already stroking it. Moving back she impales her quivering pussy onto my hard shaft. A scream of ecstasy escapes to add to the noise around her. She looks back kissing me hard, hungrily and passionately upon the lips.

She rotates to the side lifting one leg straight up and arcing over my head hopping up and forward once again impaling herself on my throbbing cock. She grinds hard as my cock gorges itself on pussy and digs it's way in deep burying itself in hot flesh.

"You like that don't you motherfucker!" As she playfully slaps my cheek.

I answer by pushing forward and grabbing her ass to force my cock so deep stretching that pussy out like the pussy of virgin at her first time. She screams. Tears well up at the sheer ecstasy ever increasing depth of my cocks.

Chapter 3

A song called "Sex" begins to play; the dark trance music begins to vibrate the building. With a wave the titantron picks up the camera feed of us going wild upon the camera dais. The room goes into a frenzy as the sounds of ladies screaming during sex play out all over the room.

At that moment Razeel goes wild her eyes and skin glowing from the black light. She reaches behind me digging her nails into the fabric of my silk shirt. Her legs wound around and I thrust deep just as the music reached it's crescendo. We both cum her nails cut through my shirt dragging ten bloody scars up my back as she collapses on me. The video feed stops.

"That was wonderful baby." She says through ragged gasping breaths

"It’s only gonna get better." I say as I hand her three keys. "Do you remember Carl? Well he and I had a deal going a while back and he owed me some money."

"What are you saying?" I wave to the DJ who turns the camera on Razeel.

"Everyone meet the new owner, of 'Satan’s Daughter', Razeel Ravencroft" the DJ says. Razeel screams at the top of her lungs and embraces me in a deep passionate kiss that lingers on my lips well until after we leave the club.