View Single Post
Old 03-01-2003, 09:54 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Aussiescribbler Send a message via Yahoo to Aussiescribbler
When I woke Nicole to tell her about the note, she took one look at my stiffy and came to the conclusion that I had just woken her up for a midnight quickie. Not wanting to disappoint her, I decided that telling her about the note could wait.

Nicole whispered sweet nothings in my ear as I bounced her up and down on my cock, one of her luscious bum cheeks clasped lovingly in either hand. Her stiff nipples rubbed deliciously around my bare chest like a pair of pencil erasers. It wasn't long before she came, screamingly delirious obscenities in my ear.

Then she wanted to see me cum, so I pulled out of her and let her jerk me off. She licked her lips with delight as she saw the tide of creamy cum spurt from the eye of my cock and run down over her hand, which she continued to slide up and down my slippery, spunk-coated prick.

Once we had had a chance to catch our breath, I showed her the note.

"This means that we are going to have to be extra careful," I explained. "If we are going to sneak you into the castle, we are going to have to use supernatural means to do it. That means a visit to our old friend Griselda."

Griselda was a witch whose talents I had had reason to make use of several times before.

As we were approaching Griselda's house in the dark woods near the village the following morning, a disgusting sight met our eyes.

Griselda, a not unattactive woman with long red hair, large breasts and hips that, if she were a truck would require a "Wide Load" sign, was sitting at a small table in her front yard. A cat was standing on the table, and Griselda, holding its tail up, was engaged in kissing its anus. Nicole and I both gagged at this revolting sight.

"Be't not true, my dearest Crowley,
As't been said so oft to me,
That the future I can spy,
When i do kiss your nether eye," she recited.

"Oh," she said, when she saw us approaching, "I was just in the middle of casting a spell. Let me introduce you to Crowley, my familiar,"she added, gesturing towards the cat.

"It looked like you two were getting a little too familiar for my liking," I put in.

"You can talk, Van Helshing," she scolded me. "If I catch you one more time, jerking off in the bushes while me and my sisters are trying to dance skyclad 'neath the full moon, I'll turn you into a piece of slime mould."

"I don't know what she's talking about," I pleaded, when Nicole shook her head and gave me one of her 'disappointed' looks.

"All right," said Griselda, finally warming to my infinite charm, as we shared a pot of herbal tea, "what can I do for you this time?"

"It's that vampiress who lives in the castle on the hill," I explained. "I've come to kill her, but in order to do so, I need an invisibility potion for my friend here."

"Normally I wouldn't help you," Griselda admitted. "But that bitch is muscling in too much on the local virgin market. Her converts have been draining the local maidens so fast that we are having to import virgins from Saudia Arabia for our sacrifices. In this instance I can help you out."

In my line of work, a person gets used to the site of torn, bloodless flesh, with exposed tendons and arteries.

"I don't know how you can eat that stuff!" Nicole exclaimed as she looked at the tongue sandwich with extra horse-radish over which I was currently salivating. "How can you eat something that comes out of a cow's mouth?"

"Yeah, right," I said, feeling it unnecessary to draw attention to the original source of the scrambled eggs she was wolfing down hungrily.

"Do you really think this invisibility potion will work?" she asked examining the small vial full of disgusting green liquid that Griselda had given us.

"There's only one way to tell," I said.

Nicole unscrewed the cap and lifted it up to her nose gingerly. "Doesn't smell as bad as I thought. A bit like licorice," she commented, pouring a few drops on her scrambled eggs.

When she had finished eating her eggs, she stared down at her hands and waited for herself to disappear.

"You'll have to take all of your clothes off," I explained. "It won't make them disappear."

"You mean the whole time I am invisible I'll have to be naked as well? Isn't it a bit cold here for that sort of thing?" she asked.

"Don't worry," I reassured her, "Griselda told me the formula also makes a person immune to the cold. Anyway, its not cold here by the fire (we were in our room at the inn), so you can take your clothes off now."

"I don't see why I can't wait until I actually turn invisible," she replied.

"But then I won't be able to see your boobs, and pubes, and cute naked little butt!" I exclaimed, eyes wide and tongue hanging out. My own that is, not the one I was eating.

"Oh, all right," Nicole agreed, cool as ever in the face of my unabashed lust. "But you have to strip off, too."

"Not a problem," I replied, bending down to remove my shoes and socks.

A few minutes later and we were both starkers. I had forgotten just how gorgeous Nicole's nude body looked in daylight. The sunlight streaming in the window highlighted the paleness of her skin and leant an aura of tarnished gold to her dark auburn pubes. Even while basking in the heat of the roaring fire, her rosy nipples were erect. As was my cock.

"You really are a hopeless perve," Nicole complained as I gave her an idiot grin.

"Hey, look," I said, "you're starting to disappear."

It was true. I was beginning to see the pattern on the chair Nicole was sitting on through what had a moment ago been the solid glory of her nude body.

"I am, too!" she cried in astonishment as she looked down at herself.

A moment later the only sign of her existence was the indentation of her lovely bottom in the chair. Then that too disappeared. She must have stood up.

"Where are you now?" I asked. "Oh, there you are," I answered myself, as I felt her warm hand gently carressing my stiff cock. A moment later it was engulfed by the invisible wetness of her mouth. It was so strange to look down and see a tide of slick wetness gradually run down my cock from the tip to the base as she took me in all the way to the back of her throat. I was only in paradise for a moment before she released my saliva wet cock to swing back and forth in front of me.

"Imagine the fun I could have at a nudist camp," Nicole giggled, beginning to make the ominous "Dah-dah, dah-dah" sounds from the "Jaws" soundtrack. "All of those dangly, unprotected cocks, none of them suspecting that I was about to give them an invisible suck-off. Heh, heh, heh."

"I think the recreational uses of the potion will have to wait until later," I replied, somewhat pissed off that her enthusiasm for a nudist cock smorgasbord had left my own cock only half-sucked.

"Now where are you? Oh, shit, you're behind me," I cried, stepping on what I thought was Nicole's toe, but which turned out to be my own discarded shoe.

"Oh, dear," I cried, falling sideways onto the bed. "Wow, that invisibility formula must be an aphrodisiac as well. You've never licked me there before!"

"I think," said Nicole coolly from the other side of the room, "you'll find that you just sat on your tongue sandwich."
"The condition of alienation, of being asleep, of being unconscious, of being out of one's mind, is the condition of the normal man. Society highly values its normal man. It educates children to lose themselves and to become absurd, and thus to be normal. Normal men have killed perhaps 100,000,000 of their fellow normal men in the last fifty years." R. D. Laing, The Politics of Experience. ********** Transylvanian Roulette The Awful Truth The Delinquents