Thread: Billy's Mom
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2001, 08:44 AM
Secret Admirer

She came up to a lounge chair and stretched out on her stomach. It took all I had not let my hormones announce themselves and keep my cock from saluting her beauty. I came up to her and she handed me the bottle. Then she surprised me by reaching up on her back and untying her bikini top on her back. She remarked that it would allow for easier and a more conformed spreading. With the sides of her breasts exposed I swallowed and leaned over her. I put a dab of lotion on my hand and began to rub it on her back. I moved slowly and rhythmically, and with each motion my arousal grew. I slid my hands up along her side until I slightly brushed the side of her breast then quickly pulled my hands up to her spine. She took a quick breath but didn't notion to stop. I rubbed her shoulders and attempted again to brush the sides of her breasts. She again took another quick breath, but didn't note any objections. I rubbed the edge of her under arm and in a circular motion moved toward the side of her breasts. As I touched them this time I remained there slowly rubbing the sides of her breasts. Her breathing got heavier and deeper. She mumbled out, "Okay, now tie that on my back if you wouldn't mind." I stopped rubbing and did as she said. As I tied, her breathing was slowly returning to normal. She pushed up and rolled over staring at my cock poking eagerly through the suit. I could see her nipples pushing just as eagerly through her bikini top.