Thread: No Title Yet
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2002, 08:18 PM

Rain, I love rain, it always makes me introspective .... tonight though, after a full day of introspective.... I'm just aching for the release of an orgasm .... but even when I'm the one bringing myself to it, it takes me a bit of build up, so I start slowly.... moving my hands slowly over my body, pausing here and there to squeeze or pull or just let the warmth of my hand settle there. I absentmindedly walk about my living room, seeking something to kickstart my brain into a fantasy that's strong enough to hold my attention until I find release.

I see the bench, see the man sitting there ... he's just sat down and he's trying to re-light his cigarette ... I hate the things, but something about the way he is sitting catches my attention, something about the way he holds himself, back strait and broad shoulders ... He turns about ... glancing around him, obviously he is bored and seeking a bit of excitement.

I move to the spot in the room which I know will give him a good view of me, move my hands over my breasts and fondle them, knowing by now his eyes have wondered around enough to have sited me and hoping that he is still looking after having done so ... My hand moves downward toward my pussy which had so suddenly begun to heat up with the push of blood flowing into the area.

I cannot resist looking to see if he is looking, but that was a mistake, he thinks he's about to be caught and looks away. I move closer to the window. I know that this makes what he can see more shadowed, putting me in a backlit position, but I want him to know that I like him looking ... want him to see me .... truth be told, I want him to come up the flight of stairs and fuck me, but I know that isn't likely to happen.