View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 10:00 AM
Scorpio123

Sister Julia Administers Discipline (Chapter 11)

Jackie lay back on the bed, legs spread wide, hands placed on her inner thighs, awaiting Doctor Julie’s first instructions as the four women watched from their seats at the foot of the bed.

Her public masturbation, the final part of her punishment, was about to begin.

The doctor was in her usual casual dress of skirt and t-shirt, without a bra underneath. Sister Julia and Sister Mary were both smartly attired in their regulation blue uniforms.

However – young Nurse Jackie presented a more pleasing sight. Having been discovered wearing panties without permission, she was now stark naked and sat as instructed with her legs spread wide. Jackie had a clear view of her hairy little pussy.

Doctor Julie began.

“Jackie - please place the middle finger of your left hand between your pussy lips. Start sliding it up and down side to side and opening yourself up for us. Tease your inner lips out and fondle them. Don’t touch your clit yet.”

Jackie did as she was told and almost convulsed as her finger at last came into contact with the engorged sensitive flesh of her pussy. She moved her finger up and down and slowly spread her lips. By now she was dripping wet and desperate for the release of an orgasm – she hoped she’d be allowed to move to her clit soon.

She took one of her inner lips between thumb and forefinger and gently teased it out, repeating the process on the other side. Her lips were thick, puffy and wonderfully sensitive. With her pussy shaved she realised that the others could now see everything. She placed two fingers just inside her entrance and started to rotate them and push them deeper.

Doctor Julie had obviously noticed her move.

“Yes Jackie you may now finger fuck yourself. Start slowly then build up the speed and work deeper. You may also place the middle finger of your right hand on your clit and start playing with it”.

Jackie placed the tip of her finger on her clit and immediately convulsed at the sensation, her hips bucking upwards she started to circle the finger around. The relief was enormous. At the same time she slid the two fingers of her other hand inside and started to slide them in an out, rotating them at the same time to stimulate both the walls and lips of her pussy.

“Please do not close your eyes Jackie – keep looking at us as you masturbate please.”

Jackie opened her eyes and gazed at her audience, she had almost forgotten that she was being observed. All four were looking intently at her, she felt a fleeting sense of embarrassment but was starting to go over the edge and ceasing t care. She rubbed her clit faster and faster and increased the speed of her fingers sliding up and down inside. She was starting to approach orgasm, she was panting and starting to feel the first convulsions building.

“You have permission to orgasm Jackie, make it last as long as possible.”

Jackie now tipped over the edge, she cried out, bucked her hips and started to come hard. She kept the pressure on her clit and it just went on and on. Her cries grew louder as the orgasm went on.

“Ahh ….. Ahh ….. So good … So good …. “

After what seemed like an eternity the orgasm subsided. Jackie released the pressure on her clit but kept it there rubbing gently.

“That was wonderful Jackie, a good five minutes. Keep your finger on you clit but withdraw the fingers of your other hand. Place them in your mouth and lick them clean. Please look at us while you are doing that.”

This was something that Jackie was not keen to do but she had little choice. As she saw her audience look on she moved her fingers up to her mouth, put them in and began to lick. The taste of her own pussy was new and strangely stimulating, the smell was more familiar but seemed to be having the same effect. Her fingers were slick with her own juices and it took her a while to clean them.

She noticed that Kate was looking wide eyed and flushed. A little slit of pink had appeared between her open legs. The other three women were staring at Jackie intently.

“You may remove your fingers from your mouth and place your hands back in position on your thighs. Please keep spread wide for us – I assure you that we are all enjoying the view. Don’t worry – we’re about to move on to your first session with the vibrator”.

Julie got up, moved over to the trolley and picked up the clit vibe. She turned it on, lifted Jackie’s right hand and placed it between her fingers.

“I don’t think you need any instruction here do you. Use it as you would at home and show us what you do in your own bed. One other thing Jackie – do you ever fantasise while you masturbate”.

“Yes I do”.

“Have you ever fantasised about any of the other nurses ? Be honest.”

“Yes.”

Doctor Julie had observed previously how Jackie sometimes looked at Nurse Kate and had a strong hunch.

“Then I’m going to provide you with additional stimulation for this part – it will help you to come more quickly. Move higher up the pillows a bit so you get a better view, then feel free to get started.”

Jackie pushed herself up a bit higher and placed the vibe onto her clit. She knew well how powerful this model was and the sensation was delightful.

“Nurse Kate, would you please stand up and turn around. Then bend over the chair and spread your legs wide.”

Kate looked a Doctor Julie in shock, but quickly complied – she knew she was already in for punishment and didn’t want more.

Jackie started to move the vibrator around her clit, the little plastic nodules having an immediate effect. Kate presented a wonderful view – her pussy lips now plainly visible and open, a wide pink gash in between. Her big tits hung down like two ripe melons.

Jackie was quickly moving towards her next orgasm. The effect of the vibrator combined the vision that Kate presented soon took her over the edge again and she bucked and moaned as the convulsions shook through her. Eventually they subsided, she gasped on last time, removed the vibrator from her clit and flopped back onto the pillows.

“Kate you may return to your seat.”

Jackie handed the vibrator to the Doctor who turned it off and replaced it on the trolley.

Doctor Julie allowed her a few moments to calm her breathing and then said:

“Just one thing Jackie – you are not to remove the vibrator at any time before I tell you to. I will let it go this time but do not do it again.”

“I’m sorry doctor.”

“Now get up, turn yourself around and kneel facing the pillows. Spread your knees as far apart as you can”.

Jackie hauled herself up unsteadily, got herself up onto her knees and turned as instructed. She shuffled her knees out as far as she could and waited.

Doctor Julie reached over to the trolley and picked up the long straight vibrator.

“Ladies – Jackie is now going to perform with this. It is intended for long deep fucking. It is best used in the bent over position as this allows for deeper penetration and greater sensation. This also allows use of the anal probe and the anal vibrator.”

She turned on the vibrator, switched it to a medium vibration setting and handed it to Jackie.

Jackie was now getting a little nervous despite her arousal. She’d fucked her pussy many times, she’d been masturbating regularly for years. But before today she had never experienced anal play and was uncertain what to expect.

“Please insert it to around four inches. Take your time, if you need any help just ask.”

Jackie took the vibrator in her right hand. With her left she separated her lips, then placed the tip at her entrance and started to push it in. It slid in easily, Jackie could feel she was now soaking wet and it was soon in up to the required four inches.

“Now please bend over the pillows. Keep your knees wide apart.”

Jackie eased herself forward, keeping the vibe in place with her right hand and bracing her left arm on the pillows.

“Ladies as you can see this position presents a wonderful view. You can see Jackie’s lips and how they wrap around the shaft. You will shortly see how they are sucked in and out of her pussy as she fucks herself with it. Jackie I think you will also particularly enjoy this position. I will show you why in a little while.”

Jackie could now imagine what a spectacle she was presenting to the other women. She felt an odd mixture of shame and excitement.

“Now please start to fuck yourself for us. Slide it out a couple of inches, then back in a little deeper than it was. With each stroke I want you to increase the depth. Keep the strokes slow and regular for now. When you’ve got it in as deep as you can hold it in position.”

Jackie started to slide the vibrator in and out in slow rhythmic strokes. She had performed like this before and knew what to do. The buzzing inside her felt wonderful. The grooves along the length increased the stimulation to the walls of her pussy, although this position had never made her orgasm. She rotated the vibrator a little to accentuate the feeling. She gradually increased the depth with each stroke as instructed, until she felt it was as deep as it could go and held position.

“Good girl Jackie, that is seven inches. Please now continue fucking yourself to the same depth, nice and slow and gentle.”

Jackie did as she was told, she was now enjoying herself and trying to ignore the fact that she was doing this in full view of the others. With a slow rhythm she slid the vibrator out nearly all the way, paused as the vibration stimulated her lips, rotated it. slid it all the way back in, rotated it again and continued to build up the waves of pleasure..

The Doctor continued.

“Nurse Kate would you kindly put your dress back on but leave the top five buttons undone. Leave your bra and panties where they are. Sister Julia can decide what to do with you when we’re finished here. For now we must proceed with Jackie’s punishment and I need your assistance. When you’re done, please come here and move to the opposite side of the bed.”

Jackie was now again wondering what she was going to suffer at the hands of the young nurse.

“Kate please put out of your mind what you may have coming later. I expect you to behave professionally, obey my instructions and help me to complete Jackie’s punishment. Do you understand ?”

“Yes Doctor.”

“Then we will continue. Jackie what you are about to experience next may be a little challenging for you. Please do as I tell you at every stage. You re going to learn something new here, as is young Nurse Kate. I think you will find it worthwhile in the end.”

From the corner of her eye Jackie saw her reach towards the trolley and pick up the tube of lubricant.