View Single Post
Old 02-17-2003, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Zoe asked Susan if she had ever been fucked in the ass. She hadn't so Zoe asked if she would like to be. Susan just smiled and reached back to open herself to me. I put my cock up to her ass and pushed. It was extremely tight but I was soon rewarded for efforts. My cock finally slipped part way in. Susan moaned and told me not to stop. I had no intentions of doing so as I slipped further into her bung. I noticed that Zoe had positioned her body so that her crotch was even with Susan's face. Susan stuck out her tongue and put it into Zoe's pussy. My cock got harder at this sight if it were possible. I continued to slowly slip in until the entire length of my prick was buried inside. "Oh yes, fuck my ass, it feels so good, don't stop, keep fucking," Susan just kept repeating. I started to really pump back and forth at this urging. Her tight asshole was really beginning to have an effect on me that I felt would end this situation all too soon. Zoe really seemed to be enjoying herself on Susan's tongue when she shouted, "I'm cummimg!" As I watched this glorious sight I couldn't hold back. I flooded Susan's ass with my cum. Even though I had cum recently, I was truly impressed with the amount I had left in me. After I finished cumming, I slowly pulled out as to not hurt Susan. I lay there trying to get my breath when I heard Zoe ask Susan, "So, how was it?"
"I really enjoyed it but I was hoping to taste his sperm."
"You still could."
"How, he is through cumming."
Zoe bent around Susan and put her tongue into Susan's ass. She proceeded to lick it getting as much of my sperm in her mouth as she could. When she had a mouthful she turned back around and started kissing Susan. Susan opened her mouth and I could see my sperm being passed back and forth between both mouths. "How's it taste girls," I asked. "Yummy," they replied and then I could see both of them swallow.
I was hoping the day was not over but I knew I would have to rest awhile before I could get it up again. The girls suggested we watch a movie and get a snack.