Thread: The School Girl
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2002, 04:44 AM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
(continued)
Say, are you OK?' Vicki asked, looking truly concerned about his suddenly laboured breathing. 'Yes!' he groaned. He felt her briefly tighten her grip on his rod. 'You really do have a thick prick,' Vicki said, staring intently down at the shaft in her hand. 'It's hard as a rock' she murmured, squeezing him again. He gazed through half-closed eyes at her bare breasts with their stiff little nipples, only inches away from him. He tried to decide whether he should cover them with his hands or his mouth. 'Vicki, be careful' he groaned. 'What's wrong? Are you OK?' she asked, glancing worried at his face. 'Did I hurt something?' 'No, no, I'm fine' he grunted. 'You just can't do this without, I don't know how long' His response was disjointed and rambling, and she didn't understand any of it. 'What's wrong?' she asked, squeezing his prick repeatedly. 'You're going to make me cum, I can't take much more' he gasped.

With a wide smile on her face, Vicki started to stroke his shaft 'Yes, in my hand, cum in my hand' she whispered eagerly. She vigorously squeezed and pulled on his prick again. 'Cum in my hand, now.' With a loud groan, his prick exploded and the first spurts of cum flew from its swollen tip. She squealed as his cream jetted over her wrist and landed in the middle of her bare stomach. His bursting penis sprayed more juice onto her, and the hot semen began to drip down her hard, flat stomach. 'Oh, yes! You are cumming' Vicki exclaimed, excitedly. 'Oh, yes, is this wonderful. You're getting it all over me.'

She moved closer to him, still holding onto his spurting prick with one hand. As she moved nearer, he groaned loudly and his prick angled higher, squirting his juices across the bottom of her naked breasts. Watching his semen hitting her breasts, Vicki gurgled with delight and moved closer to him. 'Ohhhh!' he moaned, as she pulled on his prick. 'Does it feel good?' she asked, breathily. 'Do you like it?' 'Yes!' he grunted. 'Does it feel good?' she asked, squeezing him hard. 'Oh, Vicki, suck it' he moaned in response, as his ejaculation began to slow. 'Please suck me now.' He clenched his legs together as his cum dribbled onto her hand.

'You want me to put it in my mouth?' the girl asked, her eyes wide with joy. 'You want me to put it in my mouth?' 'Just lick me, oh, do it now, suck me.' he moaned. Vicki slowly sank to her knees in front of him and looked at his slowly shrinking prick, only inches in front of her eyes. She loosened her sticky fingers, which were still tightly wrapped around his shaft and sticking out her tongue, slowly leaned her head forward. His body shuddered violently as he felt her tongue tentatively touch him just beneath the tip of his prick. His ejaculation ended with a final spurt of cum dripping onto her arm, as she slowly ran the tip of her tongue along the length of his manhood. 'Is that the right way?' Vicki murmured. 'Am I doing it right?' 'Yes' he grunted as Vicki's tongue slid up and down the length of his shaft several times and he shivered involuntarily with each pass of her tongue.

He reached down to put his hands on her bare shoulders, running one hand behind her neck, which he squeezed gently. 'Ohh' he moaned, bending slightly and reaching his other hand down onto her chest. He stroked his hand awkwardly back and forth across her bare skin above her breasts. 'Yes' she whispered, as she flicked her tongue across his prick head. 'Suck me hard.' Vicki hesitated for a moment, her lips just resting against his throbbing head. He bent over a little further, reached lower and grasped her closest nipple between his thumb and forefinger, pulling on her tender flesh. She gasped softly and he felt her lips part against his prick. He grunted, pulling again on her nipple as Vicki cried out again and he felt her lips slowly encircle the head as she took it in her mouth. With his hand holding the back of her neck, he thrust his hips forward, driving his entire prick into the startled girl's mouth.

'Hold my balls,' he directed, as he felt the girl's tongue moving awkwardly beneath his organ. 'Squeeze them' Vicki reached up between his legs with one hand and brought her fingers up beneath his testicles. As she felt his balls, he began to rhythmically thrust his hips back and forth, sliding his prick in and out of her mouth. She held her head motionless and he grunted as she pushed her fingers against his balls. His prick began to slowly swell again. 'Oh, Vicki, suck me' he grunted, sliding his penis in and out, faster and faster. 'Oh Vicki, that's the way, suck it' he moaned, stretching his other hand down onto her chest. He stroked his hand back and forth across her bare skin above her breasts. His penis began to rapidly swell again. 'Oh, Vicki,' he grunted, sliding his penis in and out. 'Oh, that's the way, suck it.'

He could only hear Vicki's muffled gurgle in response, since her mouth was stuffed full with his penis. He felt her hands moving erratically between his naked thighs all over his hairy balls. He was so excited that this sweet-looking young thing was sucking him that his prick was again good and hard, and he slid it fully into her mouth, trying to hold it motionless as he felt himself incredibly approaching another climax. Feeling his thickened penis pulsating in her mouth, Vicki gasped and tightened her lips around his thick shaft. He looked down at the half-naked girl kneeling between his feet as his pre cum began to ooze slowly from the tip of his head. Vicki's eyes opened wide as the first drops hit her tongue. 'Oh, Vicki! I'm going to cum!' he cried out. 'I am going to cum in your mouth'

She didn't say anything in response as he bent forward, cupped both his hands over her naked breasts, and spread the forefinger and index finger of each hand like scissors, trapping both her nipples between them. He groaned loudly and jerked his naked hips forward, sliding his rigid prick deep into her mouth. He felt his prick head pressing against the back of her mouth. 'Vicki, I'm cumming' and began to spurting into her mouth. He heard her muffled as the full spray of his second ejaculation hit the back of her throat. Vicki's mouth was pressed tightly around the base of his penis and she pressed into his groin. She didn't try to pull away, but was clearly startled by his sudden explosion. Hearing her choking surprise, he thought wildly about pulling his prick from her mouth, but he was too far gone to do it. He held his organ deep between her lips and continued to empty his load in the back of her mouth. (continued)

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51