View Single Post
Old 06-12-2004, 11:39 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
On the downstroke of her blade I spun and slid my own blade into her unprotected side. Grunting, she fell to her knees. Blood ran from her side as she stared at me.

"Damn you and all your kind." she whispered as she fell to the ground in a heap.

As my thin blade slid into her side I was careful to not harm anything major, but enough to look dead and produce plenty of blood. I bent down to take her in my arms and bent my head into the crook of her neck. I only kissed and licked her salty flesh and made sure that she still lived. Her pulse was strong so I knew that I sent her to sleep at the right moment. She would awaken with a slight headache and very upset, but I needed her to realize that not all Vampyres are evil.

I then used all my supernatural speed and raced away with her body before any other hunters arrived to claim her body. I knew that after taking her I would need to hide for a while, but it would all be worth it. As we approached my castle, I scanned the area and found the minds of my Gypsies and no one else. I sent out greetings to all and forewarned of hunters in the town, and that I had a hunter with me as well. I entered my castle and took her to a room, one that was hardly used but well kept in case of situations like this.

I removed her clothes and was awestruck at the mere perfection of her flawless skin. The only mark being the one I created. I quickly applied a bandage and proceeded to clean the wound. Her luscious blood flowing, and finally cannot fight the temptation. I take a small taste and stop. But not wanting to mare the beautiful flesh, I lick the wound, sealing it with my powers. I cover her with the finely woven silk sheets and leave the room, locking the door as I exit.