Thread: Circle Sex
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 05:11 PM

I'm back and hope to move this on...

The party and the girls.

The girls now got slighly more drunk and the Vicky spilt her wine over J, not much but it was enough to make her wet. J and Amber went out and the girls then eyed me closely.

Vicky sat next to me "Is J your girl?"

I was kinda stumped as I had not seen any obvious signs..

Kate, a very tall, flat-chested but gorgeous gal with blonde hair asked next "I'm sure she likes you, otherwise you would never have been invited, tonight is kinda special and well it gets intimate."

This last bit made me feel a bit weird and a bit turned on "Why? and Vicky - No J's not my girl"

Vicky laughed "But you want to?", Kate smiled and replied "Well we play games tonite."

"ok, yes Vicky she is lovely and I like her" Knowing looks between all of them, and some laughs -"She likes guys who can communicate" said Kate

at this point Amber and J returned - J was now wearing a black skirt, just below her knee - she looked very sexy and I could feel an erotic edge.

"What do I like?" said J, Vicky laughed well " Beer, lots of sex, oral and -" Kate interrupted "Vicky!!" But J just laughed, gave me a quick look and said "So - what's a girl to do?"

Amber now spoke "ok gather around in a circle on the floor", everybody did this and seeing a real chance I sat opposite J, as she sat down I got a great view up her skirt, i got the feeling that this was on purpose and not inadvertent.

Amber smiled at me "Ok A this is the game, everybody gets asked a question by the others, only it's decided by rolling this dice" She held a fluffy dice "So I I roll a six I ask anyone anything, if i roll a one i pick who asks me Ok so far."

I nodded " Seems alright to me", I heard Kate snigger - Amber looked at me"But.." "What's the but?" If your answer is judged bad or poor by this learned company, then you have to do a forfeit."

"What kind of forfeit?"

Amber smiled, but J replied "Nothing illegal, well nothing involving crime, but something which we all decide is appropriate or satifying."

Kate went first and rolled six - she giggled and fired a question at a quiet girl called Annie -"Annie have you ever wanted to eat another girl's pussy?"

Annie went red, shifted on her haunches "Yes." she said slowly and looking very uncomfortable.

Amber looked around "Everyone ok with that?"

"Yeah!!!" Everyone replied, Vicky went next and rolled six and looked at Annie "Annie have you done it?"

Annie went very red mumbled and then blurted "Yes! It was Kate's!"

Everyone roared with laughter, I felt something stiffen in my pants and looked at both Kate and Annie, J looked at me and smiled wickedly.

"Hey Annie - it was not who's" said Amber

"Damm" said Annie, Kate laughed and said "That was my next question!"

Amber passed the dice to me "C'mon A"

I rolled and got a one. Shit.

"Me, Me" they all squealed - Not Kate - she's wild I thought - "Annie"

Annie looked up and quickly loked at Kate and J -"Do you want J to suck your cock?"

"Fuck me!" I exclaimed.

"No" said Annie " Just a BJ first!"

"Answer" they demanded, i could feel them waiting with baited breath, all eyes on me, "I'm not sure I can answer that."

J looked at me -"Why not?" she said pouting and smouldering.

"Well the question is a bit direct - I'll take a forfeit."

They all laughed - Annie grinned "Alright - take of your boxers now, in here!"

The girls all laughed "Now!! Now!! pants off!".

I stood up and blushed my cock was getting bigger, I turned around unzipped dropped my jeans onto the floor, and then quite consciously lowered by boxers very slowly, stepped out of them and thru' them over my head, and deftly pulled my jeans up and over a huge erection.

The girls were giggling and laughing.

Amber passed the dice to J - and J rolled a one. She looked at Kate and Annie, "Amber"

Amber smiled, a long smile of pure pleasure "J do you want to swallow A's cum?"

For the first time I saw J blush,amidst catcalls and laughter, J smiled and said "Amber!! You bitch"

Amber was giggling now, "C'mon J what is the answer?"

J looked around "No way forfeit"

Annie immediately yelled "Panties off!!"

This was getting better and better.

J looked around the circle of girls, fixed me with her gaze and reached up her skirt, without showing anything, she pulled down the smallest thong ever and stepped out of them.

My cock was now huge, J looked at me and threw her thong at Annie, who caught them - "are you wet?" she asked, and then she stashed them next to mine.

The game continued, until Annie had got everyone's pants off, Kate had even threw away her own leggings and was sitting next to Annie- cross-legged, her arms around Annie - all of her q's were along the lines off "annie is my pussy the best tasting, is my pussy worth eating forever etc"

I was so horny, all of these girls all knickerless, Kate was idley stroking her pussy and caressing Anni's tits.

The game was basically strip-poker with truth or dare added in, i lost my shirt and then it was Vicky's question "Ok A - out of all these girls, ladies and minxs - who would you fuck?"

"Ohh i could not say - it would be unfair and I'm gay!"

They all laughed and J looked at me "No way boy, we can all see the canoe in your pocket."

She looked over at Annie who had taken her T-shirt off and was letting Kate stroke her tits, Kate gently pulled down her bra-cup and released a perky breast, she delicately traced a circle around the nipple - "Annie" said J - annie looked up "Jeans" she grinned.

Now I blushed, trembling and feeling very nervous I stood up and this time faced them, I unzipped and pulled my jeans down, stopping at my pubes and then down more exposing the shaft and then I pulled them off, my cock pointing out, hard and throbbing.

Plenty of whistles..