View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 09:25 AM
Leo was right

I don't date a lot anymore but when I do I go into it with the idea that it's on me unless it was previously decided otherwise. I don't know, I guess that's just how I learned things would be on dates, the guy pays.

I have absolutely no problem if the lady wants to pay or if we "go dutch" but it's just sort of a learned trait I guess that the guy pays for the date and I mean absolutely no disrespect to ladies when I say that. It's just the way it's been for me. I open doors, I bring flowers, offer to take her coat, compliment her on her hair, dress, etc..... and I guess I pay for the date. It's just the way I learned to do it.

Dating philosophies are much different these days though. Nowadays it seems it's almost improper for a date to begin at the home of one of the participating parites. Seems as if it's a, "Let's meet at....." kind of thing.

As you can see, I'm fairly cluess and thus still single at 39 yrs. old. Still have hopes though. Always gotta have hopes that "the nice guy" can come out on top.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus