View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 03:58 PM

Waking Sleeping Beauty: Chapter 3

I'm getting ready to publish my first four ebooks online at Smashwords, iBooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and Amazon. I privately promised someone I would publish this one for free on this site. It's just a novelette, about a third the size of the other books. I expect by the time I publish the last chapter, this story, along with Educating Goldilocks, Extra Credit, and Tired, will be available at those major ebook retailers.
You can check out my blog, www.GarsMechant.com, for details on the progress of publishing these books.

###

Chapter 3: Changeup

The new voice came from the doorway to my room. I was beginning to wonder why the hell I didn’t just close and lock it the first or second time someone walked right in.
At the sound of his girlfriend’s voice, Mike pulled out of Janey. Janey hadn’t cum yet, and I could tell she was in full bitch-mode from being stopped twice before orgasm.
She got off the bed as I tried to cover up, walked in-between them, took Mike’s cock in her hand, and said: “Well, if you don’t want his big, hard cock, maybe you should let someone who does have some!”
She then went down on her knees in front of him and started to suck him right back to an erection.
Laura looked at me with tears in her eyes before she ran out of my room and to her house. I heard her run to her room, slam the door and window, and I thought I could hear her muffled sobs.
However, I’m not sure. Janey was on her back on my bed now, Mike finally pumping her to a loud climax as he shot his cum inside her. When he got soft and pulled out, Janey got up to start putting on her clothes.
“Can you believe her? Leaving him frustrated all the time? Oops,” she said. I saw Mike’ cum dribbling down her leg, white and wet. She grabbed some tissues and cleaned it off. “Didn’t realize how messy it could be,” she said.
Mike looked a bit concerned. “Don’t worry,” she said. “I’ve been on the pill for a while, just in case.”
He exhaled, and said: “Glad for that!” as he got his clothes on. “I guess that’s it between me and Laura,” Mike said.
“Don’t worry about her,” Janey said. “I’ll take care of you anytime you want.” She looked over at me, and said: “Both of you! It’s really cool! I got to fuck my two favorite people today!”
I got dressed too. I wasn’t joining in on Mike and Janey’s happy afterglow. I couldn’t help feeling bad for Laura.
The three of us stayed downstairs, watching TV, Janey sitting in Mike’s lap, until mom and dad got home a couple of hours later. Janey left then.
The next morning, I saw Laura’s window, which faced mine, was closed, curtains drawn. I was definitely feeling guilty about everything that had happened to her.
At breakfast mom and dad announced that they would be leaving for most of the week with mom’s friend, Heather, on a week-long vacation. They would be leaving that afternoon. I wondered to myself if I would be seeing another private “highlights” video from this trip.
As soon as they had left, Mike had me call Janey and let her know they were gone. That sounded like a great idea to me, since we might finally be able to get in that trip to the Mall we postponed.
Janey sped over to our place, and as soon as she came through the door, she asked: “Are they gone?”
“Yep, it’s just us,” Mike assured her.
Janey took her clothes off in record time, and Mike joined her. They ran back to his room, and that was the last I saw of them all day. I heard them a lot though.
I ended up staying in my bedroom all day. I left my door open in case Janey wanted to come in and talk, but nothing like that happened. I finally pulled out the vibrator again, and suddenly hoped that mom and dad didn’t notice it missing.
It was much too late for that though. I stripped off my clothes and used the vibrator on myself until I came. When it became obvious that Mike and Janey weren’t coming out, I fed myself dinner, and went back and used it again before going to sleep.
The next morning I fixed all of us pancakes for breakfast, just to be nice. Mike and Janey ate heavily before he finally had to go to work, bagging at the store.
After Janey gave him good-bye kisses at the door, and I waved him off, we cleaned up the dining room and kitchen. I was surprised at how quiet Janey was being.
I finally said: “Thanks for the help cleaning. So what are we going to do today? Check out the Mall? Look for clothes?”
“You know, I really hate to do this to you, but I’m exhausted,” Janey admitted. “Do you mind if I just sleep for a few hours in Mike’ room?”
“Yeah, I’m not surprised. You two were going at it all night.”
“Thanks,” she said as she headed back to his room. “I sleep in the nude. If, in a couple of hours, you feel like waking me up with your friend, come on in. Quietly, though! Wake me up slowly, Maybe with a kiss.”
“My friend?” I asked.
“Vrrrrrm!” she mimicked the vibrator.
“After last night? You aren't sore today?”
“Yeah, I am. You? I’m pretty sure I heard you using your new toy at least once again last night without me!”
I laughed, and said: “Yeah, a bit. You have good hearing. Get some sleep.”
“Thanks!” she laughed, and headed off to bed.
So I was functionally alone, with nothing to do. I watched bad daytime TV for maybe an hour or two, but watching people argue over the results of paternity tests gets old pretty fast.
I heard the front door of the neighbor’s home close, and I looked out our front window to see Laura getting the mail. It was the first time since…well since…that I’d seen her leave her house. She saw me looking out the window, and covered her face with the mail as she ran back inside the house.
There were a lot of things I didn’t understand about Laura. She’s very pretty in a sweet, conventional way, but kind of strange. I attribute that to the fact that she’s the only child, and her parents doted on her, but they expected a lot from her, too. She is always dressed conservatively, like a soccer-mom, only more-so, and regularly in white and pink, very girly. She always has conservative makeup on, and conservative shoes, and never really leaves the house. The few times I had been over there I noticed it was spotless. She constantly insisted that she wanted to be the impeccable housewife for Mike, to raise the perfect little family, with the perfect little kids; one each, a boy and a girl; to unfailingly have supper on the table, ready for them when Mike got home from his perfect, middle-class, nine-to-five job.
However, the one thing I’ve always noticed is that while she’s been completely faithful to Mike, never even looking at another guy, she invariably seems to find an excuse not to take the next step. They’ve been going steady for five years now, and every time Mike brought up marriage Laura changed the subject. He’s mentioned it to the family, and I saw her change the subject a couple of times myself.
I was feeling bad at how we had treated her the Saturday, and I could see it was still affecting her strongly. Outside of her parents, I don’t think she has much of a support network, so breaking up like that must have been extremely hard on her. I’ve never been close to Laura, never been friends with her even though we live next to each other. However, that didn’t make it right how Janey behaved toward Laura, and how I let her do it.
I had to go over there and apologize, even if she slammed the door in my face. And I needed to do it before I lost my nerve.
I checked on Janey and found her still sound asleep. Mike wouldn’t be home for at least six more hours. I had the time.
I steeled myself for whatever happened, and walked over to Laura’s front door and rang the doorbell. Part of me hoped she wouldn’t even answer the door. It took her a minute to get there, but she finally opened the door a crack and looked out at me without saying anything.
“Hi,” I said.
“Yes, Stephanie?”
“I, uh, I wanted to apologize to you for what happened on Saturday.”
“Really?” she asked.
“Yeah,” I said, breathing harder than I expected.
“Why don’t you come in, then?” she said, opening the door wider for me.
I’d been in her home before, and always noticed not just how neat it looked, but how well dressed it seemed. It’s like some kind of display house, with well-posed portraits of her and her parents strategically placed against the walls, and pretty nick-knacks all around making it look just so. Display cases showed off the nicer figurines. Vases of fresh flowers were placed perfectly on the dining room table, atop a perfectly chosen table-runner. The China was spotless and displayed in the China cabinet, as you might expect, and were gathering no dust. Anything out on the kitchen counters was obviously put there on purpose, maybe I should say displayed for view, and not just left there.
The living room was just as perfect, with just the right number of magazines fanned out on the coffee table just so. She motioned for me to sit down on one of the overstuffed couches in the living room.
“I’ll get us tea,” she said as she headed for the kitchen.

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

I just published two new books in a new series: They Said: The Dare, and They Said: The Missing File, and I have six other ebooks available for purchase at most major online retailers! For more information, go to www.garsmechant.com or "friend" me at Facebook!