Thread: Mine
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 10:51 AM
Married Couple

Chapter Two

Late Fall 1869

Two months after the completion of their cabin, Little Doe blessed their home with a son. Two Wolves had never been more happier. The fall nights were becoming cooler and the use of a warm fire in the fireplace was nice to have. It was the middle of the night and the warmth of the fire was slowly dying, but the air felt nice. He heard the first whimpers of his son and felt Little Doe leave the bed to tend to him. "SSSHHH," he heard her say as she soothed his son.

Rolling over, he watch by the fires dying embers as her naked body, now heavily burdened with his second child, walked the few steps to his craddle before picking him up and cuddleing him to her. "SSSHHH," she again said. "What's mama's little boy, fusing about." He smiled as he watched her with their son. "Let's get your bottom changed and then we'll get you feed." He loved watching her with their son; holding him, changing him, and espically as she gave him the loving, nurturing milk from her breasts.

Two Wolves rolled over onto his side and propped himself up to watch them better. Her long black/brown hair looked darker; the flickering flames brought out red high lights in it. She sat in the rocker that her father had made her, rocking his son as he suckled from her breast. He smiled at how she had to rest him on her swollen belly just to let him eat. She was beautiful. Damn was she ever beautiful. He just thought that her first pregnancy had made his need for her strong, but this second one made it even worse. He smiled as she stood and placed him back in his small bed before arching her back. She stood sideways to him and he saw the outline of her beautiful body; her breasts full and her stomach huge with his child. He felt his need throbbing painfully as he watched her.

Placing her hands on her hips, Little Doe stretched her aching back before waddeling back to the bed. She was pleased that he had allowed her to keep it. He only had because his back no longer could tolerate the hardness of the ground or wooden floor. She crawled back into bed and laid on her side so that the her swollen stomach was supported by the bed. She was instantly wrapped in his strong arms. "MMMM," she moaned as he softly kissed her neck. "You were watching again, weren't you?" "Maybe," he teased her as he pushed his body against her and she felt his need against her back. "You know what watching you feed our son does to me," he whispered into her ear.

She felt his hand roam her body before landing on her swollen belly. "How do you feel," he asked as he rubbed it. She knew what he was wanting to know. "Good," she cooed as she teasingly wiggled her bottom on his hardness, causing him to moan. She felt his hand slip between her legs and to her sensitive spot. She moaned as rubbed the delicate nub with his finger. She felt his lips on her neck and she leaned back onto him just enough to allow him easy access to her mouth. His tongue slipped into her mouth and began a mating dance with hers. She moaned again as he brought her to climax. She saw him smile from the knowledge that he could easily ready her body, even in her current condition.

She felt him kissing down her neck, then her shoulders, and finally stopping at her breasts. She felt his tongue tease the harden nipple before he suckled from the same breasts that moments before had feed their son; and soon would there second child. She maoned as he again played with her swollen womanhood. Her breathes came in small gasps as he once again brought her body to pure pleasure.

Two Wolves rubbed his hand along her leg before lifting it up just enough. He slipped his hardness into the moisture between her legs and heard her moan with pleasure. She always felt tighter in this position, especially the closer she got to delivery; and that would be the end of winter, first of spring. Not wanting to hurt her or the baby, he slowly and gently moved in her; which caused her as much, if not more, pleasure. He heard her soft gasps as she moved in rythem with him. "Two Wolves," she softly called.

He moved a little faster, but not any deeper, in her. Her gasps where now full blown pants. "Little Doe," he softly called as he ran his fingers through her hair. "You still feel wonderful to me." His hand ran down the length of body. Cupping her upper thigh, he pulled it upwards until it touched her swollen stomach. He heard her moan at how just the slightest change had caused her again to release her wetness onto him. He too released himself with a satisified low groan.

Craddleing her body to his, he held her gently as their heartbeats slowly returned to normal. "Mine," he softly whispered as he stroked her hair. "You always have been and you always will be," he said as he softly kissed her neck. "Have I ever thanked you for saving me?" "Yes," she lowly answered. "Have I ever thanked you for our son?" "Yes," she again replied. He rubbed her swollen belly as he asked, "Have I ever thanked you for this child?" He smiled as her eyes met his and she replied, "You just did." He kissed her long and soft before laying back down behind her and fell asleep with her in his arms.