View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 04:30 PM

Waking Sleeping Beauty: Chapter 2

I'm getting ready to publish my first four ebooks online at Smashwords, iBooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and Amazon. I privately promised someone I would publish this one for free on this site. It's just a novelette, about a third the size of the other books. I expect by the time I publish the last chapter, this story, along with Educating Goldilocks, Extra Credit, and Tired, will be available at those major ebook retailers.
You can check out my blog, www.GarsMechant.com, for details on the progress of publishing these books.

###

Chapter 2: Nothing But Interruptions

“Well, maybe you’re trying too soon. Your mom didn’t try that first. Maybe you need something like this,” she said, and she grabbed my boob and started to massage it.
I was startled, but it quickly started to feel good.
“Wow,” I said. “That’s nice.”
She did that for a little, then she leaned forward and quietly said: “Just imagine I’m a boy,” before she suddenly kissed me on the lips!
I was so surprised that I opened my mouth to say something, but she stuck her tongue in my mouth and kissed me. Her lips were soft, and she was searching out my mouth with her tongue really hard. It was starting to feel good, and I let her do it until we both came up for air, breathing quickly from excitement.
We laughed at each other, and she looked at my eyes for a bit before softly licking one of my nipples! That felt really good! Then she took it into her mouth and started sucking it, and making little biting motions with her teeth! That was beginning to feel good! I lay back and started to moan from how pleasurable it felt, and Janey lay half on top of me, still sucking them.
I felt her fingers testing my pussy, and she came up and said: “I think you can try the vibrator now.”
“Now? But that was feeling good!”
“I’d like to see you try it,” she whispered.
I wanted to try it for her. I looked around and found I left it on the bed, next to me. I took it and rubbed it over my slit several times. Janey parted my lips, and I put the tip of the vibrator against my opening and started to push.
I barely got just the tip into me. I kept trying, but I couldn’t fit more than that.
I finally gave up, saying: “I don’t think I’m big enough to take it.”
“Your mom took it just fine in the video,” Janey said. I hadn’t seen Janey take her clothes off, but she was completely nude next to me on the bed now.
“Yeah, but she’s had two kids,” I pointed out. “That probably stretched her some.”
“Maybe,” Janey said. “But I want to try something.”
She took the vibrator away from me, and I watched her closely as she parted my lips and put the tip against my opening. She pushed a bit, and just like before, I could only take the tip.
Then she turned it on!
It felt like an electric shock went through me, starting at my opening! She pushed it, and I could feel it go further into me than it had before. It was like the vibrations were opening me up; Relaxing my muscles, so I could take more of it!
“Stop!” I told her.
“Why?” she asked as she pumped it further into me.
“It’s too big!” I said.
“You’ll be fine! Just relax, you can take it! You’re so wet. You'll be able to take all of it!”
I closed my eyes as Janey kept pushing it further into me. I really didn’t want her to stop feeding it into me. It felt wonderful the way it was buzzing away inside my pussy—much better than when I rub it myself! I finally felt it bottom-out, and she moved it around a couple of times inside me.
“Wow, look at that!” she said.
“What?” I could barely whisper.
I opened my eyes and looked down, and she rotated it in me again, and I could see just a little of it sticking out.
“Oh, God! It’s inside me that far?” I asked.
“Yeah, you took it all the way to the base, just like your mom!” I could see that she was right.
She took hold of the base and started to pump it in and out of me, and it felt so good that I closed my eyes and let her fuck me with it. I could hear it buzzing away in me, and the wet sounds it made as she pulled it out and pushed it back into me.
She started to suck on one of my nipples again, and I let her do it. I could feel an orgasm building up in me. To bring myself off faster I put my hand down there to rub myself, but the feeling of the big vibrator inside me was so strange that I ran my fingers all over my lips, feeling how much I had stretched to take it. I started to rub my clitty, then Janey took my hand away from my pussy, and I felt her mouth close on my clitty and start to suck on it! It felt so good that I couldn’t hold out, and I started to cum hard! I screamed, and she kept me going for quite a while with her tongue until I was spent.
After I came, Janey left the vibrator inside me and kissed me hard on the lips. I could taste a slightly salty flavor on her lips, and I realized it was my own pussy juices. I reached down and turned the vibrator off and pulled it out with a loud sucking sound.
I was covered in sweat, and breathing hard. Janey looked at me and laughed.
“Was it really that good?” she asked.
“Yeah,” I laughed back. “Yeah, it was. You want to try?”
“Let’s see,” she said, and kissed me hard.
I kissed her back, and started to search her mouth out. I decided it was time for her to feel what I had just gone through. I continued to kiss her while I massaged her breasts, and then I nibbled down her neck and between her breasts before taking one into my mouth. She gave a surprised little squeak as I sucked on it hard. She lay back, and I lay on top of her as I paid attention to her nipples, moving from one to the other.
I started to work lower down her body, kissing her tummy and mound until I was between her legs. I stared at her pussy, right in front of me. I’d seen her naked before when we were trying clothes on, but I had never seen her pussy that close before. I was surprised at just how pretty it was; her lips parted a bit, and they were very wet, glistening from how turned on I had gotten her.
I had planned on pumping her with that huge vibrator, but now, seeing her pussy right there, smelling her lust, I was changing my mind. I gently parted her folds and looked at the entry to her vagina. She was very wet inside as I let just the tips of my fingers stroke the outer parts of her sex. Her clit was gently throbbing in anticipation, and seeing it, wet and ready, I decided to taste her. I softly licked her from her vagina over her clit, and she moaned out loud.
“Mmm! I wasn’t expecting that!”
I laughed at her and licked her again, making her close her eyes. She looked at me with a smile, and I took her clitty into my mouth and started to suck on it and tongue it. I kept eating her out, sticking my tongue into her tunnel before licking her around her lips and over her clitty, bringing her closer to her orgasm.
Janey was moaning loudly, almost at a climax, when I heard: “Wow, sis! I had no idea you two were lesbians!”
We both looked over at the door of my room and saw Mike standing there.
“Hey! Out!” I yelled at him.
“No! Wait!” Janey said.
We both looked at her in confusion.
“Let him stay,” she said as she got off my bed. She walked up to him and started to work his pants off of him, and when he realized where it was going, he helped her take them off in a flash.
Janey got on the floor in front of him, holding his now-erect cock, and said: “We’re not lesbians, just horny and frustrated!”
“Me too,” he said as Janey took his cock into her mouth and started sucking on it.
“Really?” I said to them. “You’re going to suck-off my brother in front of me?”
“Mmm hmm!” she moaned around his cock. She took her mouth off of him, held it out and reminded me: “Step-brother, and can’t you see how frustrated he is?”
“Just looks like he’s hard to me,” I replied.
“Hard and ready!” Janey said before taking it back into her mouth. It didn’t take long before he blew his wad in her mouth, but she didn’t stop sucking on him.
“Are you guys really doing this in my room?” I asked.
Janey took her mouth from his cock and said: “You don’t have to stay. However, if you do, why not watch?”
I couldn’t believe she said that.
It didn’t look like they were going to finish any time soon, so I eventually took her advice and lay back on my bed and watched her. She was making a lot of moaning and wet slurping noises as she sucked him. I finally stopped thinking about this being my step-brother she was sucking off, and I noticed I was starting to get turned on again. I started rubbing my clitty, not looking at them, just listening to the wet soundtrack they were making. I reached over for my vibrator, lined it up with my opening, and turned it on to start pushing it in.
I didn’t get it in far, though, before I felt Janey’s hands spreading my legs further apart. I opened my eyes and saw her on all fours, nestled between my legs, smiling up at me. She took my hand from my vibrator and slowly pulled it out of me, turned it off, and put it aside. Then she started to lick me out. I couldn’t believe how good it felt to have her tongue licking my clitty! She was giving it a real cleaning before she covered it with her mouth and started to suck on it!
I heard Janey make a loud, deep, throaty moan of pleasant surprise. I opened my eyes and saw Mike behind her on the bed, pushing his cock into her. Once he was in her all the way, he started to bang her. It felt really good the way she was sucking on my clitty, and every one of Mike’ thrusts were making Janey’s mouth push against me. The whole thing was bringing me closer to another orgasm, and I was looking forward to it.
“Oh, my God! Mike! Are you fucking them?!?"

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

I just published two new books in a new series: They Said: The Dare, and They Said: The Missing File, and I have six other ebooks available for purchase at most major online retailers! For more information, go to www.garsmechant.com or "friend" me at Facebook!