View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 05:39 PM

Waking Sleeping Beauty: Chapter 5

I just published my first four books on Smashwords, including this one. I privately promised someone I would publish Waking Sleeping Beauty for free on this site (it's $0.99 through Smashwords and other retailers). It's just a novelette, about a third the size of the other books, which are Educating Goldilocks, Extra Credit, and Tired. Those three titles are available now at Smashwords, Apple, Kobo, and other major online retailers.

Currently this book is not available through Apple, and probably never will be. They object to some of the content, and changing the parts they find objectionable would be nearly impossible. Currently the other mentioned retailers have all four books. If you want to read this story on an iDevice, you can download an app for at least one or two of those other sources to get it, but I'm guessing you would rather read it for free here.

This is the final chapter of this story. I may write other stories with these characters, but we will have to see.

You can check out my blog, www.GarsMechant.com , for details on the progress of publishing these books, like when they will be available on Amazon.

###

Chapter 5: Waking Sleeping Beauty

“No! Don’t do that! He didn’t do anything to me!” I told her and turned her face toward mine. “We didn’t…” Her eyes had already turned red, and tears were streaking her pretty face, and I didn’t know what to do to stop her from crying, so I kissed her lips.
She didn’t struggle. We kissed, gently, for just a few seconds, and when we broke the kiss, her eyes were as big as saucers, and she was breathing rapidly. So was I.
“Did…I…you…we…” she started asking. I didn’t have an answer for her, so I leaned forward and kissed her again, and this time she responded more strongly, pulling me to her open mouth and sucking on my lips. Her breathing was becoming heavier, and more erratic, and she was obviously getting aroused.
When we broke that kiss, she was playing with my hair. I looked into her eyes, and she laughed cautiously, and then leaned in to kiss me again. This time as we kissed, I started to remove her blouse, and instead of resisting she helped me to get it off of her, and started to help me with mine. As soon as we were topless, she looked at me and gave me this huge smile! Her eyes were sparkling in a way I hadn’t seen before as she looked into my eyes, then she looked me over and tentatively put her hand up, cupped. I took her hand and put it on my breast to let her feel it.
“Oh!” she said, and giggled as my nipple hardened under her palm.
She wasn't doing much but holding my breast, so I took one of hers in my hand and started to massage it, to give her the idea.
"Oh! That...that feels really...nice!" she said.
She started to massage my breast like I was doing to her, and I let her play with it for a moment before pulling her close to feel her pressed against me as we kissed passionately again. This time I was sucking on her lips, and I started to kiss her on her neck, and down to her breast. She made a pleasantly surprised sound as I took one of her nipples into my mouth and licked and sucked it to attention. She lay back and her breathing was becoming heavy and erratic, and I realized she was really enjoying the attention I was paying to her breasts. I kept moving back and forth from one breast to the other.
She was breathing really hard as I traced little circles around her nipples with my tongue, and she was moaning softly. She put her hands behind my head to guide me back and forth from one to the other. Finally, she held my face to her right breast, and she pulled my face onto it as she screamed out! She actually was cumming from me just sucking on her breasts!
After she came down from her first orgasm, we scrambled to get the rest of each other's clothes off. We curled up next to each other on the bed, kissing passionately and giggling. She looked at me before kissing me hard and pushing me onto my back. She kissed me gently on my neck and slowly started to bring her kisses lower until she was looking at my breasts. She massaged one for a bit, staring at them, before suddenly lunging toward the other and taking my nipple into her mouth. She moaned as she sucked on it.
“Oh, be gentle!” I said. She gave me a frightened look, and I said: “It feels good, just not quite so hard, okay?” She nodded and returned to sucking and tonguing my breast. I started to moan from how good it felt, and she was getting me seriously wet, but she wasn’t going to make me cum that way.
She finally started moving lower on my body, kissing my tummy on the way. I spread my legs wide for her, and when she got between them, she took her time looking at my pussy. I’m sure she had never seen one before, at least not right in front of her. She had a curious expression on her face; wonder mixed with lust. She softly spread my lips and looked at my wet opening and clit, tracing them gently with her fingers. I moaned out loud and closed my eyes at the contact, and she must have liked the response because she started to rub my clit a bit more. I could feel her breath on my pussy, and I opened my eyes to look at her.
She was staring at my pussy, and she said: “It’s like you have a beautiful flower, right here,” and she rubbed my clit and ran her fingers over my pussy lips.
“Thank you,” I said.
She leaned toward my pussy, and I could tell she wanted to taste me. This time she didn’t lunge for me, she was more tentative, gentle, and when I felt her tongue slowly lick my lips and over my clit, I moaned even louder than I had before. She closed her mouth over my clit and licked it as she gently sucked on it, and it felt wonderful. It was obvious that she had always wanted to do this, but never had. Her enthusiasm made up for her inexperience. Not that I was very experienced either.
She was exploring my pussy, licking and sucking on my clit and lips, and licking out my opening, seeing what I liked. It didn’t really take long before she had me cumming loudly on her face, and when I was done she climbed on top of me, kissing me hard, and letting me taste myself on her tongue.
We kept kissing and caressing each other until I flipped us over and got on top of her. My thigh was in her junction, and she was humping it. I finally got the message and moved my face between her legs. She was breathing hard, biting her lower lip, and looking like she was going to explode if I didn’t start to go down on her. I looked at her pussy and realized she was right: Her pussy lips looked like the petals of a flower, protecting the bud of her clitty that was just peeking from under its hood, glistening and throbbing, waiting to be licked and sucked on. I spread her lips and licked her from her opening to her clit, and she let out a loud “Oh!” in response. I started to lick her clit like a melting ice cream, quickly and with lots of gentle kisses. I did that all around her pussy while she moaned loudly. It seemed like it only took a few minutes before I heard her start to scream out, and she came on my face! It was a big one, and it took her quite a while to come down from it.
When she finally stopped cumming, I looked at her, laying there, covered in sweat, and breathing hard. She still looked beautiful. Maybe more so now that she wasn’t pretending to be something she wasn’t. I got beside her on the bed, and we held each other for several minutes. She held me tightly, running her hands through my hair and over my back, kissing me on my forehead, and just making cooing sounds.
“I have to get everything ready,” she said, excusing herself. She got up and started to get dressed, and I did the same. “I need to make sure the house looks good for mom and dad when they get home tonight.”
It would be at least four hours before they got home, if they came home early. I have no idea what she could do that would take that time. I thought that maybe she needed the time to think about what had just happened, and what it meant.
“Sure. I need to fix up our place and get dinner cooked, too,” I said as I started to get dressed.
I finally put on my shoes, and got up to see Laura looking fresh and prepared for the rest of the day, rather than freshly fucked, like I probably did. She was smiling right at me, her eyes sparkling. As soon as I stood up, she came over to me and timidly took my hands in hers.
“I’m really glad you came over today. Would you like to come over for tea tomorrow?” she asked me.
“Sure, what time?” I asked her.
“How about first thing tomorrow morning,” she said, smiling. “Maybe you can stay the whole day, and we can do something? Like talk, or try new recipes?”
I was sure she was trying to say that she wanted me to come over so she could eat me out, and vice-versa, but she couldn’t find the words for it.
I grabbed her and kissed her hard. “Or maybe something else?”
She giggled and repeated, “Maybe something else!”
We walked to her front door, and she held onto me the whole way, hands on my hips when we could walk next to each other, hand-in-hand when we couldn’t. I’m sure she couldn’t believe what had just happened, that she had finally had sex with the girl she obviously had a crush on. I hoped she didn’t freak out about it before I came over tomorrow, and convinced herself that it didn’t happen and couldn’t be repeated.
When I went inside our house, I tiptoed into Mike’s room to find Janey still asleep. I closed the window, pulled out my vibrator, stripped, got into bed with her, and woke her up with kisses that still tasted like Laura’s pussy without her knowing it. She managed to take the vibrator all the way that time. After we fucked, we had lunch, and while we talked, I decided not to tell her about Laura.
In fact, it wasn’t until the next week, after mom and dad returned from their trip, and Janey finally started going home when Mike wasn’t around, that I finally confronted him. I waited until mom and dad were out of the room.
“Mike, how do you feel about Laura?” I asked him.
“Whatever. I don’t think we were ever going anywhere."
“Really?”
“Nah. It’s just, we were together so long with nothing changing. So no.”
“How would you feel if someone else started dating her?”
“Like one of my friends?” he asked. “Meh, I guess it would be okay.”
“Actually, I was talking about me,” I admitted.
“If one of my friends wanted to date you? Wait, are you saying you want to date Laura?” he asked.
“Yeah. If you don’t want her,” I said, “why shouldn’t someone else in the family have her?”
“Oh! Oh fuck!” he said. “That’s it! She’s a lesbian! That’s why she never…How long have you known?”
“About a week,” I admitted.
“Before or after Janey?”
“A couple of days after,” I said.
“Wow. You and Laura?”
“Sure, why not?”
I saw a whole bunch of conflicting emotions cross his face. I didn’t want to hurt him, and if he said no, I’d leave her alone. At least when he was around.
“I…You know, it might be kind of weird at times,” he said. “But, yeah, yeah, why not? Go ahead.”
“If it gets too weird, I’ll stop.”
“Good luck,” he said.
He seems to have meant it. He didn’t interfere with us at all during the summer. Everything seemed natural with him after about the first week. It was probably Janie distracting him from concentrating on his sister fucking his ex-girlfriend. She’s good at distracting him.
I was afraid Laura’s parents wouldn’t like having me over once they figured things out, but I may have overestimated them. I’m not convinced that they have figured out that I’ve been fucking their daughter while they’ve been at work nearly every day.
Once, when I was over at their home to have dinner with them, Laura left her mom alone with me in the room for a minute. She leaned over to me, and I expected an accusation. Instead, she said: “We’re so glad that Laura finally has a friend like you! We’ve been so very worried that she didn’t have any friends to confide in, and after she broke up with Mike, we thought she would be crushed! Instead, she seems so happy!”
“I’m glad I could help,” I said, in sincere honesty and relief.
I still wonder if she was trying to tell me that she knew what was going on. However, either way, both of Laura’s parents saw us off when we finally left together for University.
I really am in love with Laura. I hope nothing gets between us at school!

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

I just published two new books in a new series: They Said: The Dare, and They Said: The Missing File, and I have six other ebooks available for purchase at most major online retailers! For more information, go to www.garsmechant.com or "friend" me at Facebook!