Thread: jaimie
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 11:28 AM

jaimie meets my master

After our trip to Janesville, Jaimie and I didn't see each other for about a week or so. I thought maybe he was feeling scared or guilty. On Thursday night I got a phone call from him, he asked how I was doing I told him fine. He made small talk and then after a bit asked what I meant when I wanted him to meet my friend. I asked him to come over the next morning and I would explain everything.

At 9 am sharp jaimie was at my front door, the kids were at school and the wife was at work, I had him come in and offered him coffee. We sat down in my living room, and I started to tell him in detail about my adventures with my friend Preston. Jaimie at first seemed a bit shocked, I knew in the past that he didn't like blacks for some reason or another. He got up a few times, I wondered if I had made a mistake by telling him all this. But he always sat down and listened to me. I moved over to the couch next to him and put my arms around his shoulders. I hugged him to me, I told him that other than Preston and his firends he was the only one who knew.

He was nervous, and I understood that, I explained to him that I had a thing for cock especially black cock. It brought things out of me that I always knew were there but was afraid to do anything about. I told him about Preston and what i did with him. As I was sitting next to him I could see that he was getting excited. I asked him to undo his zipper which he did, his cock sprang out and was hard. I placed my hand on his warm cock and started to slowly stroke it, his pre cum was leaking out. I continued with my explaination about Preston.

Jaimie's cock was very hard by then, I was kissing his neck by then and biting his earlobe, My hands were at his belt unbuckling it, and as he sat on the couch I pulled at his waistband pulling his pants to hs ankles, I kneeled between his legs and took his hot cock into my mouth, swirling my tongue round it, I sucked it into my mouth and pushed my face down on his cock, Jaimie didn't last long at all. He was shooting his cum into my mouth and and as I bobbed and swallowed, he spurted more jism into me, I swallowed fast, and as his cock softened I let it fall from my mouth. I looked up into his face and asked if he might want to meet with Preston. I told him no strings he could just watch or join in whatever he felt comfortable with. He nodded his head. I came back up on the couch and kissed him deeply and told him he would love it.

It was all set for Staurday, I would pick up jaimie and we would head up to Preston's place and meet. I was very excited, and jsut a bit nervous because I was still not sure how Jaimie would react. At 6 pm I picked up Jaimie and we headed towards Milwaukee, Jaimie and I made small talk on the way, I could tell he was nervous about going, I kept telling him it would be fine.

We arrived at Preston's place and I knocked on the door, Preston greeted us and invited us in. Preston took me into his arms and hugged me close and kissed me, he tongue parted my lips and I sucked it inside, we kissed for a few minutes. Jaimie watchd us, with a straight face but he didn't look away. Preston pulled me by the hand into the living room, jaimie followed us in. Preston asked how we were doing and I answered I was fine, Jaimie cleared his throat and said he was ok. Preston said "Gus tells me, you know about us" Jaimie replied "yes, Gus and I have been friends for awhile" " he told me about you and some other things" Preston continued to talk to Jaimie asking him if he liked to party with men and women and what other things he liked or would like to do. jaimie told him about his wife and that I was the only man that he had been with.

Preston asked me to move closer to him, I sat down on the couch next to him,and started to nuzzle his neck. I worked my way down his chest licking his nipples and biting them. All the while he was talking to Jaimie. I got to his stomach and Pres leaned back a bit and I slidd hid sweat pants down and pulled them off of his legs. I exposed his cock, jaimie stopped talking and stared at it, I had told him the size of it but I don't think he actually believed me.

I started stroking it, it was semi hard and over 9 inches long. It filled my hand and then some. Preston asked jaimie if he had ever seen anything like it. jaimie said only in the movies. Preston said "well watch this" he whispered in my ear and I knelt between his spread legs and started to lick his cock. I used the flat of my tongue and went up one side then down the other, jaimie had movved to the couch next to Pres so he could get a better look.

I was licking his cock, making sure that I got it very wet with my drool. I then took the head into my mouth and sucked on it. I swilred my tongue around the crown and i pulled bak so Jaimie could see me lick the cum hole. My tongue lapped uo Pres's precum and I took it back into my mouth. I took about 4 or 5 inches nto my mouth and started to bob on it. Getting it nice and wet I also started to fondle Pres's balls. after about 5 minutes of this Pres was fully erect and I unwillingly pulled hsi cock out of my mouth. I showed Jaimie it's full size. My face was cocvered with spittle and pre cum, I asked Jaimie if he wanted to touch it. he nodded, but his hand didn't move. I gently placed his hand in mine and brought it to Preston's cock.

Preston was leaning back and told jaimie to go ahead and stroke it, Jaimie started to stroke it and ran his fingers over the head and down the entire length. His hand was getting wet from the pre cum and saliva. I took the head back into my mouth as jaimie stroked the base his hand touched my face a few times and my drool dripped over his fingers. I pulled my mout off again, aand asked jaimie if he wanted a closer look. he nodded his head and croaked yes. pres said to move to the bedroom and get comfortable. As we walked I held his cock, Jaimie followed us.

jaimie and I got undressed, Pres layed back on his bed, and I kneeled beside him. i started licking his cock, jaimie kneeled on the other side and watched us. I was doing my best to put a show on for Jaimie and please Preston. I looked over to jaimie my mouth full of a hard black cock, our eyes met and I knew he wanted to taste it. I came to the head and it mae a slurpy pop sound as the suction let loose. I looked at Jaimis and said " go ahead try it" jaimie leaned forward and started to lick it, I held it as Jaimie licked. Pres was fondling my ass watching us with a grin. jaimie ran his tongue up and down the shaft licking up the pre cum and drool. I dropped my head down to Pres's balls and he lifted his knees and spread his legs. I took his balls into my mouth and I could feel jaimie above me as he took the head into his mouth, he could only get about 3 inches in and he started to suck. i couls see his cheeks go in as he sucked on it. I could hear pres moan, I stopped licking his balls and started to lick the part of his cock not in jaimies mouth. Jaimie would bob down sucking in as much as he could, i would lick and kiss my way up Pres's cock until our faces met. I was holding Pres's balls in my hand fondling the rolling them.

Pres started to buck his hips up to meet jaimie and I tried to keep up Pres's hands were on Jaimies head holdig it guiding it as jaimie sucked I knew pres was close and then i saw him cumming in jaimies mouth jaimie's cheeks bulged and I knew he was trying to swallow. He tried very hard but he wasn't ready for it, he pulled of Pres's cock and I immediatly sucked it into mine and I swallowed the rest of his spurts, and to show jaimie his future I i took Pres's entire cock into my mouth down to the base and held it there. He could see my throat. I sucked what i could out of Pres and let his soft cock fall out of my mouth. I leaned over and kissed jaimie and told him he did great, Pres told him he did just fine and that with more practice he would be fine. jaimie and I licked preston's cock clean. Our tongues meeting and our lips meeting over that magnificent cock, I looked up at pres and his grin was wide, he knew he another cock slut.

jaimis and I needed relief now so we got into a 69 and sucked each other off, niether one of us lasted very long, he shot a huge load of cum into my mouth and I swallowed it all down. I shot a load into his and he swallowed, we then frech kissed swapping cum with each other. and snuggled on either side of Preston Preston french kissed each one of us. we lay there and cuddled, resting and talking jaimie was very excited and played with Preston's cock, and it was getting hard again.

I knew what preston wanted and he would certainly get it, I will be back later