Thread: jaimie
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2006, 07:09 PM

Jaimie gets his

Preston rested up for a bit, with jaimie and my heads in his lap, we took turns sucking his cock. I took the head into my mouth as Jaimie sucked his balls, we would switch off after a bit making sure that Pres got hard. I bobbed my head on his cock, knowing what was going to happen. Jaimie sucked his balls, and would lick his way up the shaft.

Preston's pre cum would roll down his shaft mixed with my spit,it made his cock shiney and slippery. As he got harder, I started to prep jaimie for his ride, I had Jaimie lie back and and lift his legs, I placed my head between his legs and started to lick his asshole, I was putting on the warming gel, I was licking his ass and stroking his cock. Pres straddled Jaimies head and pushed his cock into Jaimie's mouth, I could hear his muffled moans. I continued to suck his ass and gently inserted my fingers into it first one, then another. Pushing them in and out, I would add more gel as I went. I slipped a third finger in and wiggled them inside his asshole gently tickling the inside of his ass. jaimie was squirming, he was keeping Pres's cock hard.

I pulled out my fingers and jaimie's ass was stretched enough to try Pres's cock. He pulled his cock out Jaimie's mouth and as he went by me I took a lingering taste of his black snake. I grabbed jaimie's ankles and held them apart as pres placed the head of his cock against Jaimie's asshole. I I let go with one hand and spread some more lube on Pres's cock it felt good and hot in my hand. I held it as he pushed into Jaimie, i could see the contrast of his skin color against jaimie's. the head went in, and Pres stopped waiting for it to adjust. jaimie's face was contorted. Pres's cock is very wide, I held onto his ankles and pres pushed a bit more in, jaimie grunted and twitched a bit.

I watched his face as Pres pushed more into him, My own cock was hard and jaimie's was sticking striaght up. Pres grunted and pushed more in, He had 6 inches of his cock in jaimie's ass. He sawed back and forth with that 6 inches allowing jaimie to adjust to his girth. As he did so i bent down to lick Pres's nipples, sucking and biting them. He took jaimie's ankles from my hands ands and pushed abit more of his magnificent cock inside. he told me to suck jaimie's cock. i took it in my mouth, as pres pushed Jaimie's cock bounced around. Fianally with a long push Pres got his entire cock into Jaimie's ass, all 11.5 inches of it.

he started pumping in and out of Jaimie's ass, I was sucking Jaimie's cock. Bobbing my head as Pres pushed more into my mouth. jaime was stroking my cock and he started to wiggle his hips and push back towards preston's thrusts. preston had jaimies ankles tightly gripped in his hands. And was fucking him slow and deep. I sucked jaimie's cock as best i could as Pres slapped against him. I could feel jaimie start to swell in my mouth and as i went down on his cock he started to shoot his load into my mouth, i swallowed as best i could. It was kind of hard with both guys moving, I was shooting off in Jaimie's hand and all over his chest and face.

Preston picked up his pace, i could see jaimie's ass stretched around his cock and it would pull out as Preston pulled his cock out. Preston stiffened up and plowed his cock deep into Jaimie's ass and started shooting his cum into his bowels one thrust and again and again five or six final thrustas and jaimie's ass was full of cum, so much so it leaked around pres's cock. pres gently pulled out and I took his cock into my mouth gathering the last of his cum from him rubbing his cock all over my face. My lips kissed their way down his shaft licking and cleaning it. I then placed my mouth on jaimie's red asshole and started to lick it clean, sucking Pres's cum out his ass. When i was finished we snuggled to gether on the bed. All of us were pretty well drained and happy. jaimie and I kissed across Preston's chest.