View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 03:30 PM
is not this trim anymore!

It took Mrs. WI and I a full year to conceive our daughter (second child). We were at the point of having her lay on pillows with her pelvis elevated after climax; taking her temperature half the day; red "x" 's all over the Basal Body Temperature Chart; and yes...no undies for me.

We were so stressed out that I'm sure our bodies were working against us. We got to the point where when the "temp was right", she'd look at me and say "just fuck me really quick before you go to bed". I swear, I lost it! I told her "I'm sick of fucking for procreation! I just wanna fuck you for fun! This isn't fun!" She said "You know what...you're right. We need to make it fun again." She left the room and came back in with the most ridiculous straw hat on and we laughed so hard. We had great, fun & relaxed sex. It wasn't long after that we did conceive and I just know it made all the difference.

Motto of the story...

Get a straw hat.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.