View Single Post
Old 06-12-2006, 01:20 PM
Erotic Author on the Rise

Send a message via AIM to Dapharoah69 Send a message via Yahoo to Dapharoah69
The Perpetrator Part III

The Perpetrator Part II
Copyright @ 2006 Dapharoah305

"Spread that beautiful ass, bitch. I remember this ass, how sweet it looked from the reflection of the mirror. I won't say what mirror, but I watch that ass wiggle when you fucked me..."

My face was pressed on the leather, the sweet-smelling leather, cold leather. I spread my ass and he traced it with the Beretta. I felt like a WHORE!!!

He slid the dildo into my asshole without any lube. I'd never been fucked before and this killed me, it was too big I squirmed.
"Take this dick, bitch! Take all of it, take all fourteen inches of this dildo fucker! I'ma show you you can't hurt me and get away with it."

He pounded my asshole, making my legs buckle, my body was on fire, this shit hurt, all the pain abashedly killed me, and then pleasure came, all this pleasure and my torso started to move against the dildo, opening me up, this shit felt good and I started to smell shit and I remember I had to shit when I came into my house and I froze 'cause I felt shit all over me, stinking the goddamn room and he kept fucking me and fucking me, grabbing my ass and spreading it, sticking all that dildo in me and it hurt and I started screaming. "Scream!" came the harsh whisper. And then it was over. I fell to the floor, covered in shit, sweat and I wanted to die, this must be hell, I was unnaturally hot, I wanted to die.

The Perpetrator looked over me. This had to be Howard. Getting his revenge, though I didn't see him for over ten, maybe eleven or twelve years. How did he find me, there's no way he coulda found me. Payback was a bitch.

The Perp began stripping. Oh God! It wasn't over. My tired eyes widened, I felt wetness oozing from my ass. I then realized I was bleeding, blood was all over the carpet, I seen it. I rolled over and pleaded. "Please let me get to a doctor."

Off came the Perp's boots. He was sitting next to me. I kept my narrowed eyes on him, I was in so much pain. Now I know how my wife felt when she found me in our bed fucking James. I met fucked James before I reaped Howard hoe ass and Howard was in my home returning the favor. He fucked me senseless. But why did he use a dildo? Was his dick too good to issue out to me? Did he think I had AIDS? A rubber woulda been just fine.

He set the gun on the chair. I was too tired and drained to move. Plus pain shot through my body. He stood up. Off came the pants and I realized he had on a strap-on dildo. Nice ass. Pubic hair sprouting from around the base of the dildo wildly. Off came the black coat. There was a fake stomach and chest on him. Why was that? What was this? Hide the body parts? Off came the ski mask. He had on a hairnet. He was looking at the floor. Off came the extra padding and the hair net and when my ex-wife Fran's titties popped from the silicon tape and her beautiful hair fell all around her face she shook it like Barbie, dropped the padding on the floor and stroked the shit off the dildo, wiping it all over my face, squatting by me so evilly. "Surprise, surprise. You think you can hurt me, screw some niggah in my bed and I let you just get away with it." She used her normal voice now, but it was different, full of darkness and evil. She looked really psycho right now, the wide eyes, the plain-looking expression on her face..."No, no, no, no, no, no..." She was shaking her head feverishly. "Naw playah, you've just been served but this ain't a summons to court, no jury, no bailiff, no fucking judge. How this shit taste?" She forced it in my mouth and slapped me across the face, repeatedly, with the flapping dildo after she snatched it off her hip. That thing sting. Badly.

I spit repeatedly, I didn't wanna taste shit!

"My husband, my loyal husband, who is the father of my daughters, told me his life story. He opened up to me, he thought if he told me about some significant part of his life I would leave him, but he told me to get revenge on you because you hurt me, you used me, you married me knowing full and goddamn well you loved men! "

She bit my dick so hard, gnawing her teeth into my skin and I screamed so loud, grabbing her head and trying to choke the crazy bitch but she bit harder, I felt the blood gushing out. She pushed my hands off her and slapped me. Hard. "I gotta call my husband and tell him what I've done."

"Why, who..., why are you doing this?"

She stood up, the woman who used to love watching my ass when we fucked, she loved the mirrors in our old bedroom...and all I remembered before I passed out was, "'cause, honey love, Howard, my husband, told me to do so, the way you brutally raped him in an open field surrounded by bushes but honey, ain't no crickets in here to witness the hysteria of your downfall, playah. After all, what are...best friends for?"

I fainted...