View Single Post
Old 01-22-2003, 05:38 PM

He needed no more invitation than that, i felt his fingers run lube between my quivering cheeks and against my expectant, puckered ring. I needed filling with hot cock!!

Then I heard him nnzip, seconds later his cock brushes up my slit and rests against my eager anus, I can feel the helmet exerting pressure, feeling my anus being opened wide, his cock pushes more firmly in, my anus opens - stretching to take his hot hard rod, his head enters the tight entrance. I gasp, holding the wall for support. He pushes in deeper and I feel the head pass the tight muscle and into my rectum, the shaft filling my arse. This is what I needed - a good arse-fucking.

"Fuck me..please" I sighed as he sank his cock balls deep into my anus.. Then he started to smoothly pul out and push in, out - In, Out and In, his smooth shaft filling my arse-hole. I love being fucked, I love cock,,,

There's nothing like being bum-fucked, especially when you really need it, the only sound was our heavy breathing and the slap of our bodies together, his balls against my naked cheeks, his cock in and out, in and out.

His fucking speeded up and I felt him pull my black panties down further, he smacked my bum, i felt my cheeks turning red, my own cock was massive and still he plunged in and out, in and out..

Until he gave one last deep thrust into my arse-hole and panted twice, his cock jerking inside me, spurting cum into my rectum, I pulled at my own cock, erupting in spunk, it flew over my chest. He picked me up, his cock still up my arse and carried me to his bed. We lay down, his weight lying across my back, he kissed my neck, licked the trails of cum - all the time his semi-erect cock was still inside my anus.