View Single Post
Old 05-30-2001, 01:52 PM
dobbydog

Cool 9 ball corner pocket

The sweat had beaded up on both of our bodies.Her rock hard body glistened like a fine cut diamond.I wanted this goddess more and more with each passing second.But I didnt want to cum yet ...She was sooo hot and seemingly getting more turned on .She had her erect nipples in her mouth licking and sucking them with lust in her efforts.She moaned loudly and a shiver went up my spine. Her ass was so tight and perfectlly round I loved the way it felt pounding into her anus harder and faster.
I abruptly stopped and pulled out my cock slowly then walked her over to where the coat rack stood against the wall.
My jeans were close and I took the belt from the loops and wrapped it around her wrists lightly and placed her hands over her head on one of the hooks.
It was time to take this to a level either of us had been before .(time to play hard)
I looked deep into her eyes and leaned in to her placing my hands on her face giving her the most passionate kiss I had ever given.She had brought out the sexual beast in me and I was going to satisfy and explore her with all of my soul.
I let my hands travel her body not missing an inch.I took her hard nipples in my mouth and sucked them with such desire and pleasure.Slowly moving to her navel where my tounge traveled around it in little circles kissing every inch of her beautiful stomach.
I went farther down to her now dripping pussy and placed my tounge onto her clit and encircled it >flicking and sucking it.She was more than willing to accomidate my efforts,She spread her legs as far as possible placing one over my shoulder.
She was about to have another orgasm when I stopped and stood in front of her with my cock between her legs but not yet inside.
She begged me to put it in and fick her some more but I did not respond ...
She begged for me and then started to grind her pussy into my cock.It felt amazing but I still did not give in.
I leaned in and Kissed her again.Then to her long neck licking and sucking while she rode my cock trying desperatly to get my throbbing hardon inside.
I reached around and slapped her on the ass with stinging acuracy,as if to finish off a game of 9 ball.she quivered from the burn but did not stop what she was trying to do...
She then...