View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 11:23 AM

Your body is your body. A very important fact to be remembered. Another fact I have come to realize (and yes, it is my carefully observed opinion) - is that big tits the woman do not make, or in plain language, tits don't make you who you are. Your life experiences, studies, hormones and passions do more to define you than any single body part.

A favorite expression of mine has been "small breasted women try harder". I've dated small breasted women most often throughout my life because the larger breasted ones acted as if the world owed them because of their larger tits. It is also interesting that the big tit thing is primarily an American thing, Europe, Africa and Asia don't appear to care one way or the other. It is more about the woman and her being comfortable with her womanhood.

Me - I enjoy women for what they are, some are lithe, some statuesque, some svelte, some beautiful but most importantly woman and that is defining the most important factor.

Besides, there is something beautiful about everyone; on occasion, you have to invest more time to find it. All life is grand and the differences make it exciting and vibrant.