View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 09:23 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
Fefe realizes that Grace is hugging her and knows that Dan didn't say a word. Perhaps he is a gentleman,afterall. "But Grace, you look dreadful. Are you sure you don't want to at least let the doctor make sure you're ok?"

"No, absolutely not. I am fine. All I really need is a nice hot bath to relax in for awhile and I'll be good as new."

Joey helps Fefe get Grace into the bathroom and backs slowly out, closing the door, remembering the show Grace put on for him when he came to the door earlier that day. He sits on one of the bunks and waits for Fefe, now trying not to think of Grace standing nude in the tub earlier. He whistles awhile. He looks around the room. He gets up and straightens up the bed he presumes to be the one Grace must use, making it all comfy for when she gets out of her bath. He looks out a portal. He shifts the front of his pants. The images of Grace float through his mind. He winces and shifts again. Fefe steps from the bathroom just as he shifts for a third time. She breaks into a big grin as he turns red from embarassment.

Now trying to stifle her smile, she says "Well, I don't know what you were thinking but based on the look on your face when you backed out of the bathroom....I'd say it was Grace's performance this afternoon. And no, I'm not offended. I think she's just as beautiful as you do. I have a favor to ask you. Would you mind staying here tonight? I'm afraid of Grace having a relapse of whatever happened the first time. I tried to get her to talk to me in the bathroom but all she'd say was that she was fine."

Joey agrees to stay and he and Fefe snuggle up on her small bed to wait for Grace to come out.