View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 01:08 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
Sorry about Jill ... most unfortunate. If she only knew the following she had.

Anyway, we'll hope to hear more about Barbara.

Sad to report that Barbara also seems to have vanished! I have seen neither hide nor hair of her since my last update, though her car was gone once or twice and Jill's was parked outside the house a couple of weekends ago with Barbara's car gone - maybe a mother-daughter shopping trip or something? Don't know, but I'm just now wondering if B has gone to stay with Jill for a while?

Spookily, I'm in the fortunate position to have discovered another fine lady this morning, who I wanted to tell you about. Let's call her, Liz. Now I've seen Liz at close quarters many times, due to the geography of our neighbourhood and my route with the dogs; in fact, I pass her house twice during our morning constitutional. She's about 5'7" or so, fairly slim with long brown hair and quite pretty.

So this morning we're strolling past the little patch of back garden she has, dogs sniffing about as they do, and I've noticed her curtains are shut - usually they're already open when we pass. Next thing I know the curtains are suddenly flung wide open, and there she is!

All I can say is, she's considerably better endowed than I'd previously thought!! Not huge by any means, but a solid 'B' to 'C' cup and lovely dark nipples. I do love dark nipples, especially on someone as pale as she.

So there we have it. Barely 2-3 seconds glimpse of the lovely Liz and I'm smitten. Here's hoping for some more sightings soon, though I won't be holding my breath!

DM
I only own my mind