View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 09:36 AM

>>>I am starting to fall for my characters, so I apologize if I get a little more wordy in the next installments. Be warned! I am a romance girl!<<<

Fraya’s Choice or “through the looking glass”:

Queen Brittanne went to Fraya’s quarters shortly after the announcements. Seating herself at the foot of her bed she reached out her hand to her fair daughter. “Come we have much to discuss.” Timidly Fraya moved to the floor before her mother, bringing her hairbrush with her so she could brush her flowing hair as they talked. Brittanne nimbly undid the tiny braids holding the hair from her face and pulled the ribbons free. Smoothing the brush down they both relaxed into the shared ritual. “Fraya, it was a tough decision for us to pair you with the giant. We do not want to cause you undue pain. But I am sure you will find a way. I know how determined you are for peace.” She kept stroking the gleaming strands. “Now I am going to give you a choice. You know part of the treaty is the virtue of our children and your virginity is expected; but in this regard I have already taken the liberty to speak with the Giant’s Queen and we both know what a difference there is between you two. It has been conceded for you to prepare yourself first.” At that Fraya turned, shock on her face, “What do you mean prepare?” Her mother stood and left her suite for just a moment to return with a heavy wooden case hinged with brass fasteners. She clicked them open to reveal a bright red velvet lining encasing several glass phallic pieces ranging in sizes from small to large for an elven man, but also two extra pieces graduated much larger. Her eyes went wide with the final selection. Surely not….. “Is that …..is that Mortagin’s size mother?” she gulped. “Almost, but not quite, it is still lacking an inch or so in length and girth. But it should suffice to prepare you.” Fraya blushed a rosy red color and took it into her hands. It was more than 15in long and about 4in wide. She quickly replaced it in its case. “There is a stipulation though, when you begin your “training” he gets to watch through your mirror.” Brittanne went back to stroking her hair. “You said I had a choice? What is the other option?” she asked softly. “The other option is of course you wait for your husband to claim you first, rather than the graduated glass rods. They are granting you a kindness here Fraya, I would consider it if I were you.” Fraya sat silent for several long minutes her mind still replaying the vision of him. She was very attracted to the man, and already felt a yearning for him. “Can we speak to one another through the mirror?”
“yes, the enchantment will allow you to hear one another dear.” “Then I will ask my betrothed first.” Fraya said firmly. “Very well, let me show you how this will work”…..

After figuring out the charms involved Fraya was left alone in her suite once more. She fidgeted with her dress and kept running her fingers through her hair. Her pink tongue kept licking her lips nervously. Heart pounding she settle in her favorite soft velvet chair and summoned Mortagin. Slowly the mirror changed from a reflection to a window into his private chambers. The scene was of his fireplace with a roaring fire crackling in the hearth. A fine high backed wooden chair stood empty next to the hearth. A fluffy white animal fur stretched across floorboards. The scene looked so inviting and warm yet she frowned, where was Mortagin? Rushing into the frame he flopped onto the red cushion on his chair. His hair was wet and tiny rivulets of water trailed down his now bare chest. She caught herself thinking of what it would be like to lick those little trails… His pants were sticking to his wet skin and hastily put in place, the ties were still undone below his navel. Out of breath he bowed to the princess, “ Forgive me your highness, I was in my bathing quarters when you summoned me.” His voice still rumbled like before and it made her stomach fill with flutters. If she thought him beautiful before it was nothing compared to him like this. She had to shake herself mentally and close her mouth. He just smiled. “So to what do I owe the honor of your summons my Queen?” his smile never faltering. Had they not told him? NO! MOTHER! “Um, I wanted to speak with you. And I am not a Queen, Mortagin.” “Oh you will be my pet, you will be. And I your King.” She blushed again. “Well has your mother told you about the….the….case?” she worried her bottom lip with her tiny teeth. His eyebrows raised. What case was this? He thought. Crossing his arms, “No, do you have this unknown case? Let me see please pet.” She liked him calling her pet for some reason; it made her feel like she was already his. She returned with the oak case that was latched shut. It appeared to be rather large for her to handle. His curiosity peaked. What was his mother playing at? Clearing his throat, “Open it please” he commanded. Shock registered plainly on his face when he saw the glittering glass pieces. Fraya’s cheeks reddened even further into hot flames. “And what may I ask are THEY for Fraya?” he said a little too sternly. She slammed the case shut. “They are a CHOICE I am told. And I would not make such a choice without your agreement.” She said defiantly. Understanding dawned on him, of course, to prepare her. It was easy to forget their size difference when looking through the enchanted reflections. But why would they not tell him first? Why put this in her hands alone, and expect her to flounder her way forth untried and alone? Did they think him rough and uncouth to not be gentle with her first time? He sighed, he knew his mother and hers were only being practical he supposed. And my what wicked visions danced in his head of watching her pleasure herself with those glass rods and he felt himself begin to grow hard. He cleared his throat again, “what do you want? Will it be…better for you this way?” Bowing her head she shyly replied, “I…I have never, I don’t know, you are so….” And she buried her face in her hands. He longed to sooth her with his caress, to smooth her hair and breathe in her scent, with her warm in his arms. He knew her age and did not want to force anything on her, better that it be his gentle hands rather than her shaking ones to experience this first. His mind made up, “Fraya, it is a sacred rite for a man of my Clan to claim his bride for the first time and I would have that with you if you would trust me.”
She peeked above her slender fingers, oh what they would feel like encircling his penis…he shivered. “You…you want my virtue then.” Hope and fear mingling in her eyes. Desire burned in his as he took in his fated partner. “Yes…” he huskily rumbled. “But Fraya I have seen little of you, would you grant me a boon of your tantalizing figure?” he asked. She shivered with excitement and relief. She really didn’t want to be judged less worthy than her sisters in this treaty. Smiling she pulled her strings loose that were binding her bodice together and stepped out of her outer dress. She was still covered in her lacy corset that cinched her tiny waist tightly and her billowy pantaloons that ended in gathered lace just above her knees. And of course her legs were encased in lace stockings to her toes. While the shape of her was revealed, no skin peeked out. Mortagin growled, “You little minx! How many layers must I peel from you? If only my gaze alone could singe the offending fabric!” Giggling she sat on her velvet chair and kicked her feet in the air. “You want more?” she flirted enjoying the innocent turn of events. Slowly she peeled one lace stocking down her creamy calf rolling it over and off her dainty toes. “How is that?” she teased, wiggling her toes. Mortagin watched his tormentor with hunger in his eyes, “more…” was all he could manage to croak out. Achingly slow she inched the next stocking off, running her hands over the revealed skin in relief. “Oh lass…more” standing and turning her back to him the stays began to pop loose on the cinching corset until it fell limply to the floor, her under blouse was all she had left to cover her torso. Crossing her arms over her breasts she turned to face him. “Step close to the mirror pet… remove your hands...” he commanded. And there straining against the thin fabric were her full round breasts, her nipples beaded and plainly visible through the white close fitting blouse. The blouse ended just before her navel and he could see a thin strip of creamy white skin. A mischievous smile played on her lips and fingers plucked at the strings to her pantaloon, “More?” she queried. “More…” came his gruff reply. Lightning quick she tore the offending pants from her limbs in a flourishing show. He sucked in a breath and his cock strained against his pants. Her womanhood was still encased in linen and lace but full view of her creamy thighs and round curves met him. He sat back in his chair and groaned running his hand to adjust himself. Her eyes riveted to the bulge in his pants and she fell into her chair like someone had knocked the wind out of her. Concern painted his face, “Oh there there pet, I will take care with you. Never fear me Fraya.” He said gently. Then smiling crookedly, “might there be a slip of clothing less?” he asked hopefully. “You rascal!!” And she tossed her pantaloons at the mirror. “No more until I am 18!” He rumbled at her in mirth “Very well my little Fraya, very well. I Look forward to unwrapping my present on the day of your birth.” “YOUR present? Aren’t “I” supposed to be getting the presents here?” she giggled. “And presents you shall have pet, now unless you wish to see me unleash my passion I must excuse myself. Until I see your sweetness again….” And he stood to exit to his bed chamber. She smiled but was surprised by how quickly the giant had affected her. She missed him already she realized.

Mortagin fell onto his mattress fumbling at his britches to release his throbbing cock. Sweet Goddesses above Fraya was a wicked vision. What had their mother’s been thinking! Setting her up with tools of passion? To drive him insane with need? He ran his palm down his smooth shaft and bucked involuntarily at the thought of his female. He longed to see the rest of her. The sweet berries her nipples promised to be and beneath that linen and lace what treasure of silken curls awaited? Would she be as pink as her delicate little tongue? He groaned as he stroked the building fire in his groin. His balls grew heavy with needed release. Remembering the glass dildos he envisioned her picking one up and wetting it with her sweet hot mouth then pressing it against the outer folds of her velvet core. Swirling it around her sensitive bud moaning in pleasure. Then dipping it down into her awaiting slit. Gently pushing the glass past her lips into her pink center. Bucking her hips in heated passion slowly at first then building speed, taking the handle with force. His strokes matched his vision of hers their passion building together in his mind. With a cry she would climax wetly and fall limply in her chair. The idea of her climaxing sent him over the edge and he roared his second orgasm that day into his hand, spurting across his chest.

…..On her side of the mirror she heard his roar and wet heat flooded her linen panties. Her little button began to throb and she dipped her fingers under the lace circling the little demon nub. Draped across her chair she frantically chased her own release. Shuddering with her own cry she left for her bathing chambers.

…Did she just cry out in response to his? Did she just? That little Vixen! And when I couldn’t see her! Mortagin began planning the birthday presents he would send her in two days time. Then just a short week to the festival after that. “Goodnight, my little elf.” And he extinguished the link of the charm for now.