Thread: Kinkiest Sex
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004, 10:23 AM
Gone with the Wind

Wink

Goodness! I wonder how I missed this one when it was first posted?

Anyway, "kinky" is certainly a subjective thing, isn't it?
It's easier to list the negatives, the things I haven't done.
1. Never anything to do with animals! (ewwwwwww)
2. I have had one golden shower, and didn't really care for it.
I have never ever done any "copra" stuff (double ewwwwwww!!)
3. "Necro"-- sex with a DEAD person? (triple ewwwwwwwwwww!!!) -this includes sex with someone pretending to be dead-
4. Never, ever any underage stuff. Well, when I was a teen, but even then I prefered older partners. (I felt it was a learning experience!!) so there were only a few encounters with boys my own age.

There are other things, things that have to do with simple common sense and hygiene, that I avoid. For example, I don't have sex with a male partner after we have had anal sex until he is THOROUGHLY cleaned up. I have never had anything put around my neck during sex, including his or her hands, I am NOT interested in "hypoxia" enhanced orgasms, my orgasms are intense enough, thank you!

I have pretty much done about everyhing else!!!!!
(I am bi, enjoy public sex, and 3sums and moresums, I live with a couple as their "pet", and one day I may share with you all some of the "scenes" I have been in at BDSM parties. Not ready to do so yet, I still find myself shy about sharing somethings even now)

Anyway, let your imaginations run wild!!!

Most wickedly yours,

Wanda

---Margaret Cho