View Single Post
Old 04-20-2004, 11:46 PM

There are three ways to cyber. One is to roll pay. If I do that with a sweet nasty lady, I let her pick the roll. Another is to talk honest about what the two of you enjoy and you past conquests and what you would like to try. The third is to tease, which is what I enjoy. It's what I do in real situations, using words that have two meanings and the lovely lady knows what you are talking about and teases back. But the most important thing is to make sure the woman is enjoying the conversatioin. If a guy is good and makes the lady cum with a sweet wet climax, you know the gentle hot slut will come out in her and she will take care of you. Most guys get so wrapped up in the talk that they are only thinking of themselves and not the woman. Rule Number One. The Lady Always Cums First. When you first cyber with a woman, talk honest and do a little teasing. If she enjoys, you both can become hot and nasty with each other as you find what each likes, just like when you are with someone. Remember class, this will be on your finals during your cyber session. (And any ladies wearing tight sexy school uniforms get extra credit.)