View Single Post
Old 04-22-2006, 08:53 AM

Ashley's New World - Chapter 2

The four girls piled out of the limo, nude save for their high heels. The limo driver watched them get out, watched through his open window as they scurried upstairs. It was quite a sight seeing the Asian, the redhead, the blonde, and the brunette from behind, moving as quickly as they could.

At the top of the stairs, Beth giggled, "Now we have to hope my roommate's home."

"Don't you have a key?!" asked Ashley.

"Where would I be carrying it?" Beth retorted.

Point taken, thought Ashley.

Beth knocked on the wooden door. For several nervous moments there was no answer. Finally they heard the sound of the deadbolt turning. The door opened partly, stopping on the chain. Ashley saw a Latina girl looking out at them. Her dark eyes opened wide at the sight of the four nude women standing, trying futilely to cover up with their hands.

The door closed, the chain slid, and the girl opened the door, asking, "Beth, what the fuck...?"

"I can't begin to explain," said Beth, hurring into the apartment. The other girls followed, glad to be out of what was turning into a chilly night.

"Hey hey!" said a guy, standing behind the Latina in the hallway.

"Jerry, don't even start!" said Beth. Ashley clasped her left arm tighter across her large breasts, her right hand cupped over her pussy. The guy was looking all four of them over, grinning broadly.

"Yes, don't even," said the Latina. "You get back into the bedroom."

"Sorry, Maria," said Beth to her roommate. "Desperate situation."

Maria grinned, "I'll make sure he forgets everything he just saw. Guys like Jerry, they just need a little redirection."

"Via erection," said Beth, laughing.

The phone rang, and Beth picked it up. Maria returned to her bedroom, eager to make Jerry forget about the beautiful bodies he had just seen. Given the Latina's gorgeous face, long dark hair, and the sexy curvaceous body that her tight t-shirt and shorts revealed, Ashley had no doubt she'd be able to do just that.

"It was not a trick!" Beth was saying over the phone. Clearly her boyfriend was on the other end of the line. The blonde said sharply, "You wouldn't believe what I've been through tonight.... No, I'm sure waking up with three other guys and staring at their wankers wasn't your idea of a good night.... Well, with that attitude, it ain't gonna get any better!"

She hung up the phone and snorted. Ashley had wondered about the guys. From what she'd just overheard, it sounded as if they had passed out momentarily and woken up to find the girls gone. She thought about Jim's hard cock. He'd probably been really close to cumming. She wondered if had blue balls.

Then she felt Janet's hand in her own and she came back to the present.

"I don't care if Beth's roommate and her boyfriend are here," Janet said. "I can't wait to have you again."

"I'm with you," Ashley replied immediately.

The Asian led her out of the entryway of the small apartment and down to the the couch. She lay down on the couch, looking up at Ashley. Ashley smiled, laying on her, kissing her, feeling the warmth of her body. Janet had worked her pussy in the limo. But only now did they have enough room to try what Ashley had been wanting to try. She moved around on Janet, straddling her face, pulled back her brown hair, and leaned forward, bringing her lips to Janet's sweet pussy. She felt the Asian's lips and tongue touch her own labia, then find her clit. Pleasure swelled in Ashley's body and she moaned happily.

From through the wall, she heard Maria's high pitched cry of pleasure, and knew the Latina was well on her way to keeping her boyfriend's mind where it ought to be. She glanced up and saw Lisa and Beth settling onto the floor, Beth on top of the redhead, the two of them beginning to pleasure each other, taking the cue from Ashley and Janet.

Ashley felt Janet's tongue working her perfectly, and she returned the favor, doing all the things she had learned over this crazy evening that Janet liked. She felt Janet's body move under her, felt Janet work her pussy with more urgency. Ashley felt her pleasure mounting. She was going to cum for Janet. She was going to let the Asian taste her juices. She slipped her tongue into Janet, rubbed her lips against Janet's pussy. She heard Janet moan with pleasure, her moans mixed with Lisa's, Beth's, and Maria's.

Ashley felt her pleasure built to a higher level, coming closer and closer to her orgasm. All around her the cries of pleasure got louder and more urgent. She felt Janet quivering under her, knew the Asian was about to cum, felt Janet's tongue working her clit feverishly. Ashley's orgasm hit, sweeping over her, making her moan as she tongued Janet. Janet came with her, and the apartment seemed to fill with the sounds of ecstacy.

Ashley slowly came down, still feeling Janet's tongue working her, her face still buried in Janet's twat. From a few feet away, she heard Lisa and Beth moaning in pleasure.

But, through a wall, she heard a sudden cry of surprise, and Maria's voice saying, "What the fuck?!"

Ashley's head snapped up, and she looked around.

Rather than laying on a couch, she and Janet were on a large bed with a crude cloth mattress. She could feel the down feathers underneath her knees and elbows. Lisa and Beth were on a similar mattress on the floor. But it was not the carpeted floor of the apartment. It was a stone floor. She looked up and saw that they were no longer in the apartment at all. They were in a chamber of some kind, with a passage where the hallway had been. The windows were now large square and open, with night air blowing in. The room was lit with candles rather than lamps.

She heard the clicking of high heels walking and saw Maria appear. The Latina was clad now in high heels and a black thong with silk string side ties. The fabric was conspicuously moved aside, revealing a bare shaven twat, labia wet and shining. Her 5'3" body was fantastic. She had flat, firm abs, a slim waist, curving hips, and well toned arms and legs. Her tits were large and round, with small erect brown nipples. Her long hair was tousled. She stood in the passageway with her hands on her hips and asked, "Okay, first of all, what the fuck are you four doing? When did you go dyke, Beth? And second, where the fuck is Jerry? And third, where the fuck are we?"

Beth looked up, and moaned, "Oh, shit. Not again."

"Again?!" said Maria. "What the fuck do you mean again?! What's going on here?"

Ashley climbed off Janet, and she and the Asian stood and looked around. Beth and Lisa got to their feet.

Beth sighed, "This is going to take some explaining. And then we'd better look for the way out of here."

It did take some explaining. Despite the ample evidence around her, Maria wasn't quite able to accept the idea that they'd climaxed their way into some kind of mythological world. The more the other girls tried to assure her that their story had actually happened, the more she got the "okay, if you say so, you fucking whackos" look on her face.

"At least we've got an outside view this time," said Lisa. The redhead walked to a window and looked out. Ashley followed. They were in a tall tower in a castle of some kind. The castle was surrounded by a wide moat, on which the moon was shining. The drawbridge appeared to be up. The tower was just about in the middle of the castle. They could see guards patrolling the walls. Small windows, or openings in the stone wall, or whatever they were called, were lit with the flickering yellow light of torches or lanterns inside.

"I guess we'd better find a door, since we can't climb out," said Ashley.

Lisa nodded and began to walk down the hallway.

"Where are you going?" asked Maria.

"Hopefully back to our world," Lisa said. "Coming?"

"I was," Maria said grumpily. She fixed the small patch of black silk over her pussy and followed.

"When'd you put on the heels?" asked Beth.

"After Jerry saw you four. He's got a fetish for sex in heels and lingerie," Maria replied.

Lisa looked in the room that Maria had been in, but it was a small chamber with a bed and no windows or doors. She walked further down the passage and found a trapdoor at the end. She pulled the heavy wooden door open with some effort and looked down. Ashley saw a ladder leading down to a stone floored chamber. Lisa climbed down first and Ashley followed.

As soon as her high heels touched the floor, Lisa tapped her shoulder and signalled for her to be quiet. Ashley looked around and saw why.

Sleeping on uncomfortable looking mattresses along the four walls of the chamber were large men. They wore some kind of leather armor, and they had swords in sheaths at their sides. She counted eight men in all. But they weren't at all normal looking men. They had greenish skin. Their ears were long and pointed, their noses were short and upturned, and each had two large teeth, almost like tusks, protruding from the lower part of their mouths.

There was a trapdoor in the middle of the room, but Ashley saw a large crude padlock and chain holding it closed.

"Okay, what the fuck are they?" hissed Maria. All five women were standing uncertainly at the bottom of the stairs.

"Should we go back up?" whispered Janet.

"I think we arrived in a prison tower of some kind. Since they're armed, they must be guards," Beth reasoned. "I think we shouldn't try to wake them."

"One of them must have the key," whispered Lisa.

She crept across the floor while the other four girls watched, their hearts racing in their bare breasts. She squatted down in the dim light near one of the guards and, with shaking hands, patted his leather armor and breeches softly. She stood up and moved to another guard. Ashley didn't want to move, but she wanted to get those keys before the guards woke up. She moved as quietly as she could to a guard. Patting him down was difficult given the thickness of his armor. She felt a bulge along one leg of his breeches, but after feeling a little more carefully, realized that it was just a really big dick. Taking her hands off him she stood and turned to another guard. But at that moment, Lisa held up a large ring of keys.

The girls hurried to the trapdoor and squatted around it. Lisa tried one key, then another, desperately trying to keep the keys from jingling. Ashley watched as the keys failed to work, one after another, until all the keys were used.

"Are you sure you tried them all?" asked Beth.

"Of course," hissed Lisa.

"Oh, those won't work," they heard a gruff voice say. "I've got the key over here."

Ashley looked up to see the guard she had almost started searching standing. He was well over six feet tall, and very muscular. All the other guards were rising, looking at the girls without anger, just with curiosity. And broad grins.

"Well, well," said one of the guards. "Five elf maids in our lovely tower. The Master said we were guarding quite a treat tonight."

"Elf maids?!" said Maria in surprise.

"Pretty ones, too," said a guard.

"You can't want to leave us already," said the one with the keys. "You haven't experienced any of our hospitality."

"Well, we weren't sure what kind of hospitality you had to offer," said Lisa, standing up, and sounding quite unafraid. Ashley looked at her. Lisa certainly had a fast mind, and a willingness to take a gamble. Was she just being polite, or was she working on an escape plan. And if so, what did it involve?

"Given the way you're clad," said the guard, walking up to her, "I know exactly the kind of hospitality you want." He ran a large finger along Lisa's breast, touching her firm pink nipple. To Ashley's suprise, Lisa responded by moving her small hands to his breeches and tugging them down. But even the redhead seemed momentarily caught off guard by the cock that popped out.

It was as green as the rest of the man, with a reddish-green head that was thick and bulbous. The whole organ was at least ten inches long, and it was fat from base to head. The veins on it were thick and engorged. The guard smiled eagerly.

"Oh my God," murmured Maria.

All around them the guards started laughing, their deep, gruff grunts filling the air in the small chamber. Ashley looked around to see them pulling down their breeches. All eight of them revealed large green cocks that stood almost immediately erect. Not one of them was less than ten inches long. Leaving their thick leather and iron boots on, the guards tossed their breeches aside and stood in their leather jackets, bare from waist down, hard cocks standing erect.

All the women except Lisa stood still, huddled together in the ring of aroused guards. Lisa, hesitating only for a moment, knelt down, her hands running along the shaft of the lead guard. The redhead brought the thick cockhead to her mouth and rolled her tongue around it. The guard grinned looking down at her and announced, "I think everything they say about elf-wenches is true. Too bad they're wasted on the faggot elf-men."

Ashley asked the two guards who moved close to her, their cocks pressing against her abs, "If we're elves...what are you?"

The guard laughed, "You don't know about orcs? Well, after today you won't forget us again."

Two more of the orcs had moved close to Lisa, apparently eager to take advantage of her seeming eagerness. Lisa obligingly placed her hands on their thick cocks, stroking them, though she kept her mouth on the lead guard, sucking in his cockhead, then slipping her mouth off him and lapping him with her tongue.

The orc captain punched the other two savagely, first one, then the other, and growled, "This one's mine. The rest of you share the others."

The orcs followed his orders, leaving Lisa to him. The two that were with Ashley grabbed her arms and hustled her over to one of the rough beds. As she sat on the bed, she saw the other girls being taken to separate beds by one or two orcs. Maria, accompanied by two guards, was taken to a bed. Ashley had no more time to watch, because her two guards were in front of her, cocks hard and ready. She knew exactly what Lisa had in mind by being so willing. Pleasure the orcs, perhaps get them to either let the girls go or get them asleep and then steal the keys and escape. Certainly Lisa was putting everything she had into the plan, stroking, sucking, and licking the orc's cock as she knelt in the middle of the room.

Ashley knew it was their best available plan, and she was all for trying it. She quickly leaned forward, taking both cocks in hand, bringing one of them to her mouth and kissing and licking it. It tasted as good as any cock she'd had in her mouth. She could feel the hardness and heat in her hands, couldn't remember ever feeling cocks quite so rigid before. The skin was smooth, but the shafts were almost like iron.

"The elf wenches have such small pussies," commented one of the orcs from across the room.

"Because elf men have such small cocks," laughed another orc.

The orc who Ashley wasn't blowing pulled his cock free from her hand and she saw him kneel down in front of the bed. His large hands pushed her legs apart, and he ran two thick fingers up her labia. He grunted, "Small indeed, but wet enough. I think I can fit my cock in there."

"I'm not sure if I can get my cock in here," said an orc from across the room. Ashley heard Janet gasp loudly. Ashley paused in sucking the orc's cock and looked. She saw the Asian, bent over one of the beds. A large orc was kneeling behind her, hands on her hips, pushing his thick cock into her pussy. Another orc was sitting, legs spread, in front of her on the bed. She had both hands on his cock and her face, pushed forward by the pressure coming from behind her, was rubbing against the underside of the big green shaft.

On a bed nearby, Beth was on her back. An orc was between the blonde's spread legs, positioning his thick cock against her twat. She looked down, eyes wide, as he entered her, and she cried out as his cock slid slowly in.

On the other of Ashley was Maria. An orc was pulling her onto his lap, another behind her, squeezing her big tits. The first orc had her thong pushed aside, and his hard cock rubbed against her ass. He lifted her hips, moving the thick cockhead to her pussy.

Ashley felt the orc stop rubbing her pussy. He moved onto the bed, straddling one of her legs, bringing her other leg up over his shoulder. She looked down, saw him grab his shaft and rub his cockhead against her labia. She reached down with one hand, feeling her clit, feeling the wetness there. She knew her pussy was soaking wet, amazed that this situation could arouse her the way it was. Perhaps it was the strange sense of unreality about this place, but a predicament that should have filled her with fear and anxiety instead only made her incredibly lustful. She wanted to feel these creature's big cocks inside her. She rolled her tongue around the other orc's cockhead, placing both hands on his shaft and stroking him as she sucked him. She felt the cockhead push into her pussy, spreading her open, filling her, and she moaned happily.

All around the room she heard the girls moans of pleasure as the orcs slid their cocks into them, beginning to fuck them. Ashley slurped and sucked on the orc's cock, taking the pleasure of the other cock in her pussy. The orc started to pump her harder, driving his cock into her, and she gasped with the building ecstacy. She squeezed and stroked the other cock happily, rubbing her face against it, kissing it, licking down it's legth and kissing the large green scrotum, getting a sense of the large balls within.

"By the gods, this pussy is tight!" cried the orc that was fucking her.

"Loosen it for me," laughed the other.

"It can't be tighter than this one," said the orc fucking Janet. "I can barely get my dick in here."

"And she can hardly take it," laughed the other orc with Janet. "She can't even keep her mouth on my cock. I'll never get off until I'm properly inside her."

Ashley heard Beth cry out in ecstacy, and the orc on top of her snorted, "This elf wench is a horny one, allright. I didn't know they came so easily!"

Ashley wasn't far behind Beth. The orc's cock pounding her pussy, faster and harder with each minute, was driving her crazy. She gasped, moaned, and screamed with ecstacy as her orgasm hit her. Like Janet, she couldn't effectively suck the other orc's cock when she was cumming so hard. She hung onto it, felt it's head against her cheek and forehead as she rubbed against it. Through the delirium of her climax she heard the other women, particularly Beth and Janet, crying out loudly in ecstacy. Moments later Maria's voice joined the chorus as her guard fucked her hard and fast.

Ashley opened her eyes and saw Lisa, on the floor in the middle of the room. She was on her hands and knees, looking over her shoulder as the orc captain knelt behind her, sliding his cock in to her pussy. Lisa moaned, gasped as the long shaft drove into her. She'd tried valiantly to get him off with her mouth, but he clearly wanted into her tight twat. He laughed, "Boys, remember this day. Not often we get such to guard such prisoners. Let's make sure these elf wenches get all the hospitality they can handle."

Ashley felt another climax hit, and still the orc pounded away on her pussy. The other orc just laughed watching her try to pleasure him. She felt the orc ramming her with more and more urgency, heightening her climax, her mind spinning with the feel of the huge cock pumping into her. And then he pulled out. She looked down, and saw his cock quivering right before he came. Thick white gobs of cum spurted out of him, blasting across her side, her tit, and her abs. She reached down with one hand, grabbing his cock, stroking him quickly and firmly, encouraging his orgasm. He growled with pleasure, watching as his chism spurted across her.

"My turn," said the other orc eagerly.

Ashley lay back, spreading her legs. The mattress was anything but comfortable, but she could have cared less. The orc who had just cum, his cock still slick with her juices, knelt above her head, his long cock hanging over her face. She turned her face up, licking the underside of his shaft, feeling his cum drip onto her neck, his balls bumping against her forehead. The other orc pushed her legs back, opening her pussy wide, and he slid his cock into her wet snatch.

"You didn't loosen her up for me," he laughed. "This pussy is still tighter than a glove."

"A glove of silk," the other orc said. "Feel the way is squeezes your dick."

The orc grunted appreciatively as he entered Ashley. He began to pump her, eagerly increasing his pace, having waited for her and now finally having the feel of her on him. Ashley moaned, licking and sucking the wet cock of the orc above her, her hands running up and down the length of his shaft. She could hear the other girls, hear the way they cried out with pleasure as the orcs took them. She heard Maria's cry of surprise at the same time that one of the Latina's orcs groaned in happy orgasm. Clearly Maria was receiving a cumbath similar to the one Ashley had gotten.

"Think the ass is as nice?" asked the orc above Ashley's head.

"Right now I could care less," moaned the orc fucking her pussy.

"I care," said an orc across the room. Moments later Ashley heard Beth cry out, and she knew exactly what was happening. The blonde was feeling that orc cock driving into her ass. The orc moaned, "Oh, it's even tighter. I swear it's pulling on my cock."

"Let's see about this one," laughed another orc. Janet gasped, also feeling a huge orc cock pushing into her rear. Ashley would have to make a point to lick Janet's wounds later. She came at the sexy thought, at the sounds of the orgy, and at the feel of the big hard cock ramming her pussy.

The orc who's cock she was licking and stroking laughed, "This one enjoys orc cock."

The orc fucking her moaned, "Her pussy strokes me when she orgasms." He pumped her harder, then pulled out of her and she felt his cum spurt over her, landing in thick wads across her big tits and flat abs.

"Let me try the ass now," said the first orc.

The orc who had just cum was feeling generous. He grabbed Ashley by her arms, pulled her up as he lay back until she was straddling him. She reached down, stroked his big cock, and moved the head to her hot wet pussy. Ashley smiled down at him, easing herself onto him, wanting his cock back in her. The orc grinned, his ugly face beaming as he saw her desire. The other orc moved behind her and she felt his big cockhead push against her ass, his hands on her waist holding her steady. Both orcs held her, and she braced herself, her hands gripping the shoulders of the orc beneath her. The cum was running down her body, dripping off her tits and oozing down to her inner thighs. The orc behind her pushed his wet cockhead against her ass, as she felt herself open for him. The pressure was amazing as he entered her, amplifying the pleasure and pressure of the big cock in her pussy. They both pulled her back and down, pushing deeper into her, and Ashley cried out, the ecstacy rising to new heights.

"For being so small, she can take alot of cock!" laughed the orc behind her, driving his cock deeper into her ass.

"Elf bitches were made for orc cock," said the orc fucking Lisa. "These five will be ruined for the tiny elf dicks after today."

The two orcs fucked Ashley, moving together so that their cocks invaded her as one, then retreated again. Her tits bounced as they fucked her, her mouth hanging open, her eyes closed, taking the pleasure. She came for them hard and early, then kept cumming, her body bucking with ecstacy. She was facing Maria, and was vaguely aware as she opened her eyes briefly that the Latina was in the exact same position, thong still somehow on as her guards fucked her ass and pussy vigorously.

They kept pumping Ashley, hard and fast, giving her more cock than she could handle, until first the orc in her ass, then the one in her pussy, pulled out of her and came on her again. Then she lay back on the bed, stroking and sucking their cocks lovingly, amazed that they were still so hard, knowing that they would take her again in moments, or perhaps trade for another of the women.

Then she heard the click of the lock. Had Lisa somehow gotten the key?

But no, Lisa was on her back, the orc captain above her, her legs pushed back so that her knees were beside her ears and her high heels were waving in the air. The orc captain's big cock was pushed deep in her ass.

The trapdoor opened, and an old man in crimson robes seemed almost to float up into the room. Somehow he'd unlocked and unchained the trapdoor from the outside.

He stood in the room. His hair was grey, with black streaks through it. His eyes were deep and dark. He had a grey beard. He was broad shouldered but skinny, his hands almost like claws on a thick black wooden staff. He glared around the room, a smile on his lips that was more menacing than amused.

"Well well," he said. All the orcs froze, their head turning toward him, their eyes wide with fear and alarm, their hard cocks still in the girls.

The orc captain pulled his cock out of Lisa's ass so quickly she cried out and fell over. He stood up, turning toward the man and bowing deeply, completely ridiculous looking with no pants on and his big cock rock hard. He stammered, "My lord, the prisoners were attempting to escape and..."

"And you couldn't help but to indulge yourselves with them," the man nodded. "I understand. Not to worry, Sobul. I understand. Your group has been so diligent, I will reward you by allowing you to continue to serve guarding my prisoners."

The orc grinned broadly, "Thank you, Lord!!"

The man grinned in reply, "Not these prisoners, of course. I am placing a new one in the tower for you to watch. You'll need different weapons to keep this one tame, I think."

Ashley heard sounds from above. An inhuman growling, and the scraping of huge claws against the stone floor. A deafening roar sounded just above her head, shaking the room.

"Lord, that sounds like a..." the orc captain started.

"A minotaur," the old man smiled.

The orcs immediately scrambled to reach their swords. Ashley was impressed as much by the fact that they reached for their swords before their pants as she was by how quickly their cocks went flaccid. They ignored the women who so recently had all of their attention, now staring up nervously at the trapdoor in the ceiling.

The old man laughed wickedly and waved his staff. The room went black, and then suddenly Ashley found herself sitting on a stone floor in the middle of a large chamber. In front of her, fifteen feet away, the old man sat on a large throne. The room had a high ceiling, and was lit by golden lanterns that hung from that ceiling. The walls had high, arched windows, and Ashley could see the stars twinkling in the sky. In the room were several men. Some were guards, large orcs in armor holding swords. Some of the orcs wore more ornate armor, and they stood closer to the throne.

Ashley saw the other girls sitting on the floor around her. They all scrambled to their feet, the scraping and clicking of their high heels echoing against the high ceiling. All five girls were spattered with the drying white cum of the orcs. It would have been comical if the situation weren't so alarming.

"They look like elf spies, Lord Charon," said one of the orcs.

"They are not elves," said the old man. "But what, exactly, they are, remains to be seen."

"We're humans," said Lisa. "And we're not spies."

The old man held up a skinny hand, "I do not need you to speak. Your mouth is better suited for other things."

Maria huffed, "Not that he'd be able to enjoy. He'd need Viagra to get it up, and I doubt there's a CVS nearby."

"She's talking about elf magic, no doubt," the orc said triumphantly.

"Then let me silence her with magic of my own," Charon said.

He motioned to her with his staff, and Maria suddenly drifted up off the floor. She cried out in suprise, arms and legs futilely beating the air. Ashley saw the old man's robes move apart on their own, and her eyes widened in surprise at the sight of a large cock growing erect. The old man stood from the throne, robes open. His legs were as skinny as his arms, looking almost ridiculous in his large black leather boots. But his cock was now standing, as big as any of the orcs, pale, with a swollen purple head. It was the cock of a twenty year old...albeit a very well hung twenty year old.

Maria drifted toward him and floated to the ground in front of the throne. She immediately dropped to her knees in front of the old man. Her hands moved up slowly to his thick shaft, and her lips moved to his cockhead. She moaned as she slid her lips around his cockhead and sucked him in.

"Shall we interrogate the others, sir?" asked the orc eagerly.

Charon, looking down at Maria sucking and stroking his cock, said absentmindedly, "No, Wulf, you'll have time enough with them when I'm satisfied. I have something else to keep them occupied at the moment."

He looked up and pointed his staff at the girls. A red bolt of light arced out of the staff and impacted the floor right in their midst. All four of them stepped back as four iron chairs sprang out of the stone. The chairs had thick red velvet seats, arms, and backs. Quick as lightning, the chairs ran around behind the girls on their iron legs, and Ashley felt her chair bump the backs of her knees. She sat heavily in the soft chair, noting immediately how comfortable it was. Then the velvet arm cushion slipped around her wrist, the back around her waist, and the seat around her upper thighs. She heard the cries of surprise of the other girls and looked to see them all in the same bind.

The old man waved his staff again, and suddenly Ashley felt her heart race with in incredible surge of libido. Her nipples grew firm, her clitoris puffed out erect, and her labia became swollen. She was burning with desire. Her pussy became moist, and her moisture dampened the red velvet to a dark crimson. She heard the other three girls moan and gasp, evidently feeling the same sensations she was.

The velvet of the chair seemed alive, gripping her wrists and waist and upper thighs tightly but smoothly. Ashley noticed that it was warm, almost pulsating. The seat of the chair opened, spreading her thighs apart gently but steadily. Then the velvet between her legs, that had been dampened by her arousal, bulged. It pushed upward, sliding between her labia and finding her clit. The wet, hot velvet softly stroked her, sending waves of pleasure through her. Ashley moaned happily, enjoying the strange sensation. It was every bit as soft and sweet as Janet's tongue working her. To her right and left she heard Janet, Beth, and Lisa gasping and purring with pleasure. Ashley moved her hips in small circles, encouraging this velvet lover to keep going. The chair responded, flicking her clit, pressing it softly, massaging it. She felt the velvet grow again, becoming firm and thick beneath her labia. It pushed into her, driving deep into her pussy with it's thick, soft, warmth. Ashley cried out, the pleasure from clit and pussy intensifying. She moved with the chair, her ecstacy building. She looked up at the throne, saw Maria sucking and stroking the old man's big cock, Charon smiling as he stood and watched the four girls in his magical chairs bucking with pleasure. Ashley closed her eyes and orgasmed, screaming in ecstacy.

At that moment the large wooden doors of the room burst open and an orc ran in, panting, and shouted, "Master, there's trouble!"

"Worth disturbing my interrogation of these creatures?" Charon asked grumpily.

The orc said desperately, "All the guards are...uh...incapacitated...and some enemy is in our grounds."

"How do you mean incapacitated?" asked Charon. Maria continued to suck his cock, either unable or unwilling to stop even with this strange turn of events. Ashley, and apparently the other three girls in the chairs, were just as unmoved by the alarming tone of this conversation. Ashley heard every word, but her desire was still coursing through her, and the chair continued to fuck and massage her perfectly, bringing her rapidly to another climax.

"They're all masturbating," said the orc.

"She's here!" Charon gasped.

A woman strode through the open doors. Ashley saw her and immediately her desire grew hotter. The woman was a petite blonde, standing maybe 5'2" at most, with a slim body. Her hair was long and straight. Her eyes were a bright blue. She was completely nude save for a large diamond that hung on as a pendant on a golden necklace, sapphire and ruby bracelets around her wrists, and a diamond and sapphire belt around her slim waist. She had a slim body, with large round breasts, small pink nipples, and a bare pussy with full, pink labia. Her small feet were clad in sheer, sparkling high heels.

She merely looked around the room, and every orc fell onto his back, whipping down his pants and putting both hands to a rigidly hard cock. They began stroking themselves, completely helpless to do anything other than masturbate.

Charon tried to point his staff at the woman, but she extended her hand and the staff flew through the air to her.

"Don't try to use my toy against me, Charon," she said, her voice soft and sweet.

Maria, as if waking up from a dream, slipped her mouth off the old man's hard cock and stood up, stepping black and blinking as she looked at him. Ashley and the other girls, however, continued to moan and cry out happily, the chairs pleasuring them, their ecstacy, if anything, increased since the arrival of this beautiful woman. Ashley climaxed again, harder than before, her screams of pleasure echoing in the room.

The woman laughed merrily, looking at Charon's cock, "Oh, you have used my magic impressively, haven't you?"

"How did you know it was I that stole your wand, Ariel?" asked the old man nervously.

"It took quite a few tries to get to you," the woman said. "But it was worth it to get this staff back. I've missed it quite a bit, and I can feel that it's missed me, too."

"I bet it has," grumbled Charon.

The woman smiled at him, and said, "And now your use of my magic is quite done."

At that moment several things happened. The chairs suddenly disappeared completely. Ashley, Lisa, Beth, and Janet fell to the floor softly, the waves of ecstacy still echoing through them. Charon cried out in dismay as his huge, erect cock deflated and hung down, old and wrinkled as the rest of him, and no longer nearly so large. He quickly closed his robes, blushing, and ran from the room. Maria also gasped at the sight of his old dick, and she turned and hustled off the throne, wrinkling her nose in distaste.

Ariel laughed again, and turned to leave the room. She looked back at the girls and asked impatiently, "Well, are you coming, or would you prefer to wait here until Charon and the orcs recover themselves enough to get back to the plans they had for you all?"

Ashley looked around at the orcs, lying on the floor, stroking their huge cocks, many of them cumming all over themselves. There were probably twenty in the room, and she knew there were likely scores, perhaps hundreds, more in the castle. And Charon would probably want a piece of them all as well. She hurried after Ariel, the other girls right behind her.

The sexy woman led them out of the central building of the castle into the courtyard. All around them orcs lay on the ground, moaning as they stroked themselves, already spattered with one or more orgasms worth of cum. Their moans were now almost of pain mixed with pleasure, clearly working cocks that were already aching with powerful orgasms. Ariel didn't bother to look around, leading them straight across the courtyard to the castle wall. Atop the castle wall they Ashley saw more orcs, sitting and stroking hard cocks. The castle gate was open, the drawbridge down over the moat, and Ariel led them through, over the bridge, and out into the grassy hills beyond.

Sitting on a grassy lawn by a stream in the early morning, Ariel had listened to their strange story. She had told them that she was an elf sorceress, and that Charon had stolen her staff months before. He was apparently a notoriously bad sorcerer, and he'd wanted the power of her staff to change his fortunes. Ariel had tracked him down mostly by the fact that he'd become feared locally, and she had figured there was only one way Charon would have had such success.

She considered the story Lisa had just told her and said lightly, "Well, I've never heard of this Priapus character...though I think he and I might get along well. I'm not sure how to get you back to this strange world you came from. But for now, you are in my world. Come, the stream is cool but clean, and you all have orc cum on you. There are worse things, I suppose, but it's certainly not a sign of high class in these parts."

The girls took her cue and bathed in the stream, taking off their designer heels and leaving them on the grass along with Ariel's slippers. Maria untied her thong and laid it over her heels. Ariel joined them in the water, all six of them gasping and sighing at the feel of the clean water washing off the grime and chism.

Ariel stepped out of the water first and lay in the warm morning sun, drying. Ashley couldn't take her eyes off the blonde elf, thinking she was probably the sexiest woman that she'd ever seen. She quickly followed her, feeling the sun warm her body as she emerged from the stream.

To her amazement, she saw the thick black staff moving in the grass, like a snake, approaching Ariel. She noticed then how the staff was shaped, with a bulbous end that joined on one side of the shaft, and came around in a smooth cap on the other. It looked like a long black cock. As she thought of this, she saw the elf sorceress spread her slim legs apart. The staff immediately moved between her legs, reared up, and began to push against her pussy. The staff moved in small circles around her labia and clitoris, and Ariel moaned happily, "Yes, my dear, I've missed you, too."

The staff then pushed into her, spreading her tiny pussy open and driving inside. Ariel arched her back and moaned, "Yes!"

Ashley knelt beside the elf. Ariel opened her eyes and looked up at Ashley. Her small hand came up, touching Ashley's large breasts, moving down her body, fingertips brushing her clitoris. Ashley felt a surge of pleasure through her.

"You humans are beautiful," said Ariel. "My staff is curious about you, though he feels the need to make up for lost time with me."

Ashley placed her hand on Ariel's firm abs, moved her fingers down, and touched the elf's erect clit softly while the staff thrust into her. Ariel opened her mouth and purred, "Oh...oh your touch is a soft as any elf's! Yes, touch me like that."

Ashley knelt, Ariel's fingers probing her hot wet pussy, her own fingers touching Ariel's clit, amplifying her pleasure as the staff fucked her. Ariel moaned happily, her body bucking with pleasure. Ashley looked up and saw Lisa kneeling down on Ariel's other side. The redhead looked at Ashley and smiled. She reached down, her fingers joining Ashley's on Ariel's clit and pussy, helping to pleasure their rescuer. Ariel looked at Lisa, licking her full lips with the tip of her tongue. She reached out, softly touching Lisa's pussy as she was touching Ashley's. Ashley saw Lisa's eyes open wide at the surge of pleasure that the elf woman gave her.

Ariel closed her eyes again, bit her lower lip, and her body spasmed. She cried out, "Yes! Yes, make me cum, YES!"

And she did, the elf cumming for them hard and long, her fingers quivering as she probed their pussies, giving them back almost as much pleasure as she was taking. At last she opened her eyes, coming down from her orgasm.

The staff slipped out of her. Beth, Janet, and Maria had joined them on the grass.

Ariel looked at the staff and said, "Separate."

The staff immediately broke into six segments, each a foot long, each growing a thick bulbous head at the end.

"Thank you for saving us," said Maria.

"It will be my pleasure, I think," replied Ariel.

Maria, to Ashley's suprise, knelt between Ariel's legs, and lowered her full lips to the elf's pussy. Ariel watched her, then moaned with pleasure as Maria began to work Ariel's pussy with her tongue.

Ariel purred, "You will want to be pleasured as well."

At that, the six segments of the staff floated into the air. One of them drifted behind Maria, and pressed up against her labia. The Latina gasped at the touch. The staff was gentle, moving against her in small circles, tickling her clitoris, stimulating her labia until she shined with wetness. Then it slid into her, and she cried out as she licked Ariel's twat, taking the staff's pleasure and loving it.

Ashley got to her hands and knees, leaning over Ariel and kissing Lisa passionately. She and the redhead touched tongues, moaning as they kissed. Ashley felt one segment of the staff press it's fat head against her pussy. She arched her back for it, encouraging it, and it entered her gently, spreading her wide and filling her. She reached back between her legs, running her fingertips along the warm length of the staff, but not trying to grasp it. It was no ordinary dildo, and knew exactly how to move in her without any help. It filled her deep, then began to pump in and out of her, and she moaned and gasped happily as she and Lisa kissed. The redhead was moaning as well, and Ashley knew that she had a segment of the staff deep in her twat as well.

The grassy lawn was filled with the sounds of their pleasure. Ashley heard gentle slurping noises beside and below her, and looked over to see Ariel, holding a section of the staff in hand, sucking on it like it was a lover's cock. To her amazement she saw the staff throbbing and quivering with pleasure. Somehow the thing felt ecstacy as well as gave it.

She orgasmed, still kissing Lisa passionately, both of them cumming together. When they could stay on their knees no longer, Ashley and Lisa laid on their sides, legs spread open for the staff. Ashley looked at Lisa, seeing her long lean legs open as she layed on her side, her face a mask of ecstacy, the black staff segment pumping vigorously into her. She looked down between her own legs, saw her staff suprisingly deep in her, pumping her at the perfect rythm. Ashley saw Maria, the Latina on hands and knees, rubbing her lips and tongue over Ariel's pussy, a staff segment pumping away on her from behind. On the lawn nearby, Janet and Beth were in sixty-nine, Janet on top, both of them licking each other's clits while black staffs pumped their pussies. Ashley leaned over, sliding a hand under Ariel's perfect round tit, and she licked the erect pink nipple softly. Ariel moaned. Lisa did the same with the elf's other breast, and Ariel came for them, pleasured by all three girls at once while her wonderful magical staff gave them as much ecstacy as they could handle.

It was late morning when Ariel finally commanded her staff to come back together and the six of them left that wonderful lawn by the stream.

Ariel told them as she led them into the woods, "I don't know how to get you to your home. But I can take you back to my people, where you will be very happy to stay as long as you wish. And if you wish to go home, I can talk to our wise men and perhaps they can help you."

She led them along a thin path deeper and deeper into the forest. All round them the place seemed alive, with birds and animals moving. Ashley felt almost as if everything were discussing them, the elf and the five women walking nude through the forest, save Maria, who stubbornly insisted on wearing the v-string. Ariel seemed to find that amusing, and she questioned Maria extensively on how it was made.

"You don't have lingerie here?" Maria asked.

Ariel shrugged, "If by that you mean clothing like your little loincloth, what is the point? If it's cold, I'll wear a robe. If it's fine, I'll enjoy the sun on my bare skin. And if I wish to make love, I want to feel nothing but my bare skin on my lover's...or lovers'."

They walked along slowly and leisurely, none of them wearing shoes fit for hiking. But the trail was smooth and easy to follow, and if Ariel was going to wear her sexy high-heels, so were the girls. They had no care in the world, until suddenly Ariel stopped.

The trail had wound down a hill, and now ended in a wide field filled with wildflowers. The place seemed pleasant enough.

"What's wrong?" asked Lisa.

"I don't know this place," said Ariel. "Either the forest changed, or I got confused about our direction."

"But you said your people lived east, and since it's afternoon, and the sun's behind us, east must be ahead," reasoned Lisa. "I suspect we'll find the trail continuing on the other side of this field."

"I think so, too," said Ariel. "But something feels wrong. Still, I don't fancy going back to Charon's and starting over. And there's a good chance his orcs ventured out to recapture their lost booty, so we'd best press ahead."

The elf sorceress led them out into the field. Ashley looked down at the beautiful flowers that grew around her ankles. She'd never seen wildflowers so lovely. All the girls save Ariel commented on them appreciatively. Ariel kept looking around, seeking evidence of the trail as they crossed the field.

"My God!" said Maria. "Smell these flowers!"

Ashley smelled them, the perfume all around her. It wasn't so overpowering as to make her head swim, but it was a beautiful scent. It was more than beautiful, it was downright erotic.

The girls all murmured at the smell, pausing to inhale.

"Come along," said Ariel.

"We have a saying where we come from," Beth said, laughing. "Sometimes you need to stop and smell the roses."

"I wouldn't..." Ariel began.

But Beth, Maria, and Janet were already squatting down and sniffing the flowers, taking deep breaths that made their breasts heave.

Ashley had a sudden sense of misgiving. Then she felt the vines wrapping around her ankles. She looked down to see them snaking up her legs. She heard a cry of dismay, and saw Ariel with vines wrapping up her legs. Her hands were empty. A vine had snatched her staff from her.

"Loveweed!" Ariel said.

"What?!" Lisa asked. The redhead had several vines winding up her legs.

"It's like the mushrooms all over again!" cried Janet.

"What?!" it was Maria's turn to ask. The Latina was standing again, her legs held fast by vines. As Ashley watched, the tips of the vines touched Maria's thong, then quickly found the sideties and pulled. Maria tried to grab the ties, but the vines pulled too briskly for her, and the thong was removed and pulled down into the writhing undergrowth, lost from sight. Maria looked at Janet, and cried, "What about the mushrooms?!"

Janet didn't have to answer. A thick white flower popped up between Maria's open legs and drove upward. The Latina looked down and gasped as the flower's stamen grew large and thick. It flicked against her labia, then thrust into her. Maria cried out, falling backward into the plants. Ashley saw her legs, wound with vines, up in the air, spread wide, the flower fucking her hard.

"Staff!" cried Ariel. But the staff, wound around it's length by vines, had it's bulbous head in a flower. Ashley saw the flower moving back and forth on it, silken petals squeezing and stroking the head of the staff. The staff was quivering with pleasure. Ariel grumbled, "Just like a man!"

The elf's legs were pulled apart, and a flower, much like Maria's drove up between her thighs. The stamen drove into Ariel, and the elf cried out. The flower petals closed over her pussy, and Ashley saw them massage her clit as the flower pumped into her.

"OH!" cried Ariel. "Oh...I...should have...oh yes...known...OH OH OH...by the...YES...smell.... Loveweed...loves...elf pussy!"

"What about human pussy?!" asked Lisa, watching with wide eyes as a flower moved against her twat.

"I think it's going to fond of us as well," said Beth, moaning as a flower thrust into her. "Oh, fuck it seems to really really like mine!"

Janet cried out, falling backward into the vines, a flower pumping into her pussy hard and fast. The Asian girl moaned, "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yes it's fucking me! Oh fuck, it fits me so well!"

Ariel moaned, "Then we're going to all be very tired and very sticky soon!"

"Sticky?" asked Ashley. Two flowers were moving up between her legs. One pressed it's thick stamen against her pussy. The other was probing against her ass. Ariel hadn't said anything about these flowers liking elf ass. She wondered if that was merely an accidental omission, or if this flower had in mind to try something new. The vines pulled her legs up off the ground and she fell back into a soft floral cushion. She felt her arms wrapped tight with vines. Her legs were pulled back and apart. The flower pushed into her pussy, the silken petals rubbing her clit and labia as she felt herself filled. It was an amazing feeling, her whole twat being pleasured at once.

"Sticky," gasped Ariel. "Loveweed...OH...spews its...YES...seed...OH...when it's...OH...aroused!"

Ashley moaned with pleasure, then felt the other plant press it's fat stamen against her ass. It slid into her, driving deep into her ass. Both plants pumped her vigorously. She opened her eyes, saw two more flowers. They closed their petals around her nipples, and she felt bursts of pleasure sweep through her body. She laid her head back, found another flower hovering over her face. She opened her mouth, accepting the stamen in, tasting its sweet nectar on her tongue. She slurped and sucked on it, her body bucking with pleasure from the double fucking she was receiving.

She heard cries of surprise and pleasure from the other girls, all of them being taken by multiple flowers. Ariel cried out, "I've never...known...loveweed...to be so...agressive! Oh...it's never taken...my...ASS...before!"

"Oh fuck!" Maria cried. "It's sure taking mine now!"

Ashley came for the plants, pleasure sweeping through her, bringing her to a powerful climax. Her juices oozed over the plant, and it fucked her harder and harder, keeping her at her climax. Suddenly the plant pulled out of her pussy, the flower opened wide, and thick white nectar blasted across her body. Another flower plunged right into her, keeping her at her peak while the first flower spewed all over her.

Janet gasped, "Oh, fuck does everything here cum BUCKETS?!"

Ariel said, in the midst of her ecstatic moans, "Don't ask! Some creatures here really cum!"

Ashley moaned happily, feeling the flower pull out of her ass, just to be replaced by another. She felt hot blasts of sticky nectar spurt all over her body. The flower in her mouth pulled back, and she opened her eyes to see white sticky nectar spew out, covering her face in a mask of warm liquid. The flowers must have decided they enjoyed her mouth, because another came to her lips, and she licked it and sucked it as she felt the driving force of the flowers fucking her pussy and ass. She came for them again, loving the sensation of large bulbs in her pussy and rear and the gentle caress of silky petals on her tits and clit.

It went on and on, flowers spewing loads of white nectar on her while more flowers replaced them, driving their stamen into her cunt and rear, taking the pleasure from her mouth, all the while giving her at least as much pleasure as they received from her. All around the meadow she heard her friends moaning and gasping and cumming and crying out as they were drenched in bath after bath of sticky nectar. Ashley came again and again, until the sun began to set, and she felt herself unable to stay awake a moment longer, the flowers still pumping her full of pleasure and covering her with their cum.

She woke up at the feel of soft hands tugging her to her feet. Ashley opened her eyes and saw Beth and Janet looking down at her. The sky was black, but the meadow was lit by the white glow of a full moon and bright stars. For a moment she forgot what had happened, but the feel of sticky goo all over her skin, and the sight of streaks of white cum covering Beth and Janet from head to thigh reminded her.

She looked around as she stood and saw Ariel and Maria pulling Lisa to her feet. Ariel signalled for them all to be quiet, and she led them furtively out of the meadow. All around them the flowers were sleeping, laying down on the ground, their plump stamen hanging limply along the ground.

Only once they were out of the meadow, twenty feet up a hill in the forest, did anyone speak.

"Thank God we got through that," Janet sighed.

"We got through, but thanks to us, the loveweed is going to spread much farther through this meadow, and maybe beyond," Ariel said. "You all must learn to be careful. Follow me."

"Where are we?" Lisa asked. "Can you find your way in the dark?"

Ariel shrugged, "I don't know where we are. I know my people are east of here, so we'll go that way. But I have no idea what we may encounter between here and there."

"Where's your staff?" asked Beth suddenly.

Ariel looked at her sheepishly and grinned, "I couldn't get it to come with me. It seems to have found a happy home with the loveweed."

"You're joking," said Ashley.

Ariel shook her head, "I found it in six parts, each one being lovingly stroked and sucked by a flower. I've actually never seen it quite so happy. I couldn't take it away from that kind of bliss."

Ashley had no reply to this strange statement.

Ariel turned and walked up the hill. The girls had no choice but to follow. Ariel looked in the darkness for a path, and soon she thought she had found one. It headed down between two rocky hills, going the direction she wanted. They followed the path down the valley, soon walking along a small stream. It was too small to bathe off the sticky nectar, and Ashley was starting to feel a deep desire for a nice hot shower. Or better, a soak in a jacuzzi.

The path wound on, steadily downhill, the stream building as they walked, bubbling along its rocky path. Ariel seemed to grow more confident the further they went, hurrying along.

The stream fell over a small waterfall, and after a short search, Ariel found the way down. When they reached the bottom, they found that the fall had ended in a small, rocky pool that was clear in the moonlight.

"Come along!" Ariel urged them. She quickly waded into the water, letting the fall splash over her spectacular body. All the girls hurried after her, eager to cleanse themselves.

Only after she felt herself clean of the sticky nectar did Ashley notice the giant beast landing softly on the shore next to the water.

All the girls noticed it at once.

Beth murmured, "Oh my God."

Ariel sighed, "Of all the luck..."

"What is it?" asked Ashley.

"A dragon," the elf said.

The beast was looking at them. He had a large head with wide red eyes and long fangs. The neck was long and his skin was covered with scales. He was midnight blue, but in the night he looked nearly black. The dragon had a long curved tail. His great black wings were folded neatly on his back. In a way it was a beautiful creature, but Ashley was so scared that she had little thought for such notions.

"Hello, elves," said the dragon.

"Hello, great one," said the elf. She stepped out of the waterfal and walked toward shore. Before the massive dragon she was tiny, her entire body no taller than his great head.

"I came to drink. Do you mind if I share your pool?" the dragon asked politely.

"Not at all. Please drink your fill," Ariel said.

Ashley was stunned. It was a polite conversation. Perhaps dragons were common and ordinary neighbors around here. As the dragon dipped his head to the water and drank with his great forked tongue, Ariel walked to the shore and slid her feet into her heels. The other girls followed suit, slipping on their designer heels. The dragon kept his great red eye on them.

Ariel started to walk away, but the dragon raised his head and asked politely, "Leaving so soon?"

"We needed to clean ourselves, and now we must be on our way," Ariel said.

"I'm afraid I can't allow that," said the dragon. "It's rare to find such lovelies in the wild. When I saw the water, I realized I had a great thirst. But when I saw you in the water, my need changed."

"And how can we help that need?" asked Ariel.

The dragon rolled his great serpentine body over. His underside was a deep blue, free from scales. From snout to tail he was easily fifty feet long. Between his massive hind legs, Ashley saw what the dragon had in mind.

An enormous cock was hung there, as if the dragon were a great horse, and everything was scaled proportionately. The dragon's cock grew steadily, until it was longer than Ashley was tall, and thicker than the widest part of her hips. Below the cock was a black scrotum, and the balls inside were as big as beach balls.

Ariel looked at Janet, "You were asking about how much creatures here cum...well...nothing cums more than a dragon."

"You mean it wants us to..." Janet started, staring at the dragon's cock with wide eyes.

Ariel nodded, "Nothing cums more than a dragon. And all dragons are horny bastards. Especially for elf women."

"But we can't possibly fuck that cock!" Maria protested.

Ariel shook her head, "No, of course not. But dragons are very easily offended. It'd be best for us to do whatever we can to make him happy."

She walked up to the dragon and stroked her small hand along his cheek. He stared at her lasciviously. Ariel walked down the length of his body until she reached the huge black head of his cock. As the dragon lay there, his cockhead extended from the top of Ariel's head to her midsection. She laid her hands on it, rubbing it gently, pressing her breasts against the tip of his cock. She kissed the head, and licked it. The dragon purred approvingly, then looked at the other girls and asked, "Are you going to let your friend do all the work?"

Ariel looked at them and motioned quickly for them to come help.

Janet walked up to her first, looking with wide eyes at the huge cock. She touched it hesitantly, then began to rub it with both hands, hugging her body up to it. The dragon smiled happily. Ashley walked forward and climbed up onto his leg, kneeling on the inside of his thigh. His huge scrotum was in front of her. She laid her hands on it, feeling its warmth, and the huge balls inside, each one easily two feet in diameter. Ashley rubbed them and kissed the scrotum. It smelled and tasted wonderful. She looked over and saw Maria, Beth, and Lisa lining up along the cock, hugging it, pressing their lithe nude bodies to it, kissing it.

The dragon purred with pleasure as the six women worked on his cock. They all hugged it, rubbed their bodies on it, kissed it, stroked it. The cock grew even larger, the head huge. Ashley saw the great veins bulging wider. The dragon's breath began to come faster. She stroked his scrotum, kissed his huge balls. The others were rubbing and licking his cock, doing all they could to pleasure him.

The dragon groaned, and rolled. All the women were tossed to the grassy ground as the dragon reared up. They sat on the grass before him, staring at him. Ashley looked up with wide eyes as the dragon sat upright before them, towering over them. His cock, at least six feet long, was leveled at them, and his massive balls spasmed on the grass.

A fountain of white cum spurted out of that cock. It covered the girls, knocking them backwards. For a moment Ashley could see nothing but white cum all around her. Then her eyes cleared and she looked to see another fountain of cum flying at her. The dragon, a huge smile on his face, sat back, his massive cock spasming as it pumped load after load of cum at them. All six girls cried out as they were covered in gallons of hot white cum.

The cum bath slowed, and the dragon groaned happily.

"That was phenomenal," he purred. "Well, gotta fly. Thanks, ladies."

His giant wings spread wide and beat, creating a hurricane of air around the girls. The dragon lifted off, his softening cock hanging far below him.

Then he looked down at Ashley, sitting covered in his cum, and the dragon said, "I never had any elf do quite what you did for my balls. I think I'll take you along with me."

Before Ashley could think to move, the dragon extended a massive claw and closed it around her torso. He flapped his wings and lifted off into the sky, carrying Ashley up with him. She had a moment to look down at her friends sitting on the ground, receding far below.

"Oh my God!" screamed Lisa, watching the dragon fly off in the distance, taking Ashley with him. She ignored the cum that ran down her body in rivers as she stood looking up into the night sky. She turned to her friends, her cum slathered red hair slapping across her face, and said, "She's gone!"

Ariel stood, sweeping her dripping hair back and clearing the spooge off her eyes. "It could have been alot worse," the elf said. "Dragons either cum on you or eat you. We got off easy."

"But what if he eats Ashley?!" cried Janet.

"You can't do anything to help her now," said Ariel. "The best we can do is get to my city before anything else happens."

Maria was wading into the pool, and said, "I'm not going anywhere until I get this cum off me."

"You haven't had enough fun at this pool yet?" asked Ariel impatiently.

Beth said, "I'm with Maria. It'll be interesting enough walking into your city buck naked. But walking in covered head to toe in dragon cum is completely uncool."

"You're blessed to be covered in the holy juice," said a deep woman's voice behind them.

Lisa turned to see several dark-skinned people coming out of the woods. They were average height, all young and athletically built. Their skin was an almost chocolate brown, in the moonlight looking black. They were mostly men, tall and muscular. Their hair and eyes were black, and their ears came to delicate points at the top. They all, men and women, were bare save for studded belts with cloths hanging in front and back. The women were about the same size as Lisa, with slim bodies and large brown breasts with small black nipples.

"Who are they?" Lisa whispered to Ariel.

The elf answered in a low voice, "Dark elves. Uncivilized...and dragon worshippers. They must live nearby, and they probably saw the dragon and came to try to meet him. I'm getting us out of this."

Lisa watched as Ariel moved her hands and murmured low under her breath. The blonde elf, despite the cum that covered her head to toe, radiated with white light. Amazingly, the dark men all moaned and their cloths raised up and fell aside, revealing large, hard cocks. Lisa remembered the orcs laughing about the small size of elf dicks, but there was nothing lacking about the dozens of big hard cocks she saw right now. She saw Ariel's eyes open wide.

"Wow, it's true what they say about dark elves being bigger," Ariel gasped.

The elf men were dropping their weapons, grabbing their cocks and kneeling down, jacking off vigorously. But the dark elf woman in the center of the group stood, looking around with annoyance.

"Enough of that," she said, waving her hand. Suddenly the men stopped masturbating, and Lisa fell to the ground. She felt an incredible surge of uncontrollable desire, and she couldn't help but reach down with both hands between her legs. She felt the slick wetness of the dragon cum, and she pressed her fingers to her pussy, slipping two inside herself, rubbing her clit with the index finger of her other hand, feeling her orgasm rise with unnatural quickness. All around her, her friends were writhing on the grass, touching themselves and moaning happily.

"Bind them properly," said the dark elf mistress.

Lisa felt herself lifted from the grass. Her wrists and ankles were bound with silken cords, and she was tied to a long pole. They lifted her up from the ground, carrying her between two strong elf men. As she was lifted, the elf mistress walked up to her. Lisa felt a hard, bulbous object touch her labia, then enter her, followed by a long shaft with soft studs up and down it's length. She came instantly, orgasming as she hung from the pole.

"That will keep you too busy to cast spells," said the elf mistress, smiling. Lisa heard Ariel and her friends crying out with pleasure, and knew they'd been bound the same way. Then the elf men began to trot into the woods, carrying Lisa and the other girls swaying between them, orgasming all the way, dragon cum running down their bodies and dripping off them as they went.

Maria stepped out from behind the waterfall, her heart racing. For a moment, she felt elation that, by hiding, she'd escaped from capture.

Then she realized she was alone in this strange world.

Uncertain of what to do, she finished cleaning the dragon cum from her hair and body. She stepped out of the water, her mind racing, her body going through the automatic motions of squeezing the water from her dark hair, rinsing off her Manolo Blahnik pumps and stepping into them. She drank and then stood, weighing her options.

She could follow the dark elves, giving herself up to capture with the understanding that at least she'd be reunited with her friends.

She could head back to the castle with the orcs and that perverted old guy (carefully avoiding the loveweed field), hoping that maybe the portal home was in that castle.

She could keep going east to try to find Ariel's city.

Of all options that seemed best, since at least Ariel was really friendly, and maybe they'd help her get her friend and Ariel free from those wierd dark elves. Maria began to walk toward the east, following the stream.

Within ten minutes, she heard hoarse shouts coming from behind her, and large bodies crashing through the woods. Her heart raced, and she hid behind a large tree, thinking the dark elves had sent pursuers back after her.

It was even worse. She saw a half-dozen orcs charging through the night woods, swords drawn. But their faces were filled with fear rather than anger.

One of them spied her. It was the orc captain from the tower. He shouted at her in his gruff voice, "Run! Come with us! Run!"

She stood, frozen.

He shouted urgently, "Run!" and then he was off again, catching up with his soldiers as they flew past Maria.

The Latina turned, watching them go. And then she heard a loud crashing in the forest behind her. She turned again, and her gaze met that of the thing which had so terrified the orcs.

Standing a dozen feet away, staring at her, it's great body heaving with exertion, stood the minotaur. It had the body of a giant man, over seven feet tall. The head was that of a bull. The body was hugely muscled. Even though it was unarmed, Maria could easily see why it had so terrified the orcs.