View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 12:36 PM

Lisa was only vaguely aware of the march through the forest. The strange dildo in her pussy seemed to have its own internal warmth, and the way it moved slightly inside of her, with its wonderful studs, as she was carried along, kept bringing her to climax after climax. She was exhausted and dripping with sweat by the time they came to a halt. She felt herself set gently down on a stone floor and the binding on her wrists and ankles undone. Her hands were then bound, softly but firmly, behind her back. The dildo was slipped out of her pussy and she opened her eyes, gasping with involuntary disappointment.

The redhead sat upright, bracing herself on her hands as best she could, high heels on the stone floor, legs open wide. Ariel, Beth, and Janet were next to her. They were in an open courtyard, surrounded by scores, probably hundreds of the dark elves. The elves, with their chocolate colored skin, were all the picture of health – the men tall and well muscles, the women nubile with firm, round breasts and slim waists. They murmured in excitement at the sight of the captives.

Lisa was all too aware of how she looked. She was nude save for her heels, slick with sweat and dragon cum, sitting totally exposed for the world to see, her labia wet and swollen with pleasure. Even though the dark elves were themselves dressed only in loincloths, she still felt very, very naked.

Ariel stood, doing her best to appear somewhat dignified as the queen of her people. The petite blonde elf, however, was confronted with a tall, powerfully built dark elf, who towered a foot over her. Given the crown on his head and the jeweled necklace he wore, Lisa was sure he was the lord of the dark elves. Compared to him, particularly with her hands bound by silk lashes behind her, Ariel looked powerless.

“Well, well, hello Ariel,” said the dark elf in a deep baritone.

“Magnus,” Ariel said politely. “It’s been awhile.”

“Too long,” Magnus said. “Do you have any idea how often I’ve fantasized about having you in this position?”

“I’m sure you have,” Ariel said. “Did you hurt your wrist fantasizing about it?”

Magnus laughed, “No, my sweet white elf…but I did cum hard at the thought.”

“Can’t say I shared the same fantasy,” Ariel replied. Lisa thought her voice sounded quite weak, not striking the defiant tone she was probably going for.

Magnus smiled down at Ariel, then said loudly to his people, “We are blessed today! Our guests come bearing the seed of the Dragon on them!”

The dark elves roared with excitement.

“Today we do not work!” Magnus shouted. “Today we celebrate! Today we engage in the Festival of Fertility!”

“The what?” Beth asked.

Ariel looked at them, “I’ve never seen it, but I’ve heard it involves a whole lot of fucking.”

“I will begin the Festival,” Magnus declared, “By blessing my loins with our enemy, Queen Ariel of the White Elves!”

With that statement, the dark elf king ripped off his loincloth. His black cock was swiftly hardening, hanging ten inches between his legs, rising up swiftly and growing thick. He turned Ariel briskly around, pushed her feet apart, and bent her over at the waist. He squatted down and plunged his huge black cock into her tight pink pussy. Lisa saw the elf queen’s eyes grow wide and her mouth open in a gasp.

“OH!” she cried.

“Ohhhhh,” Magnus moaned, “Damn your pussy is tight, Ariel!”

“Oh shit, Magnus, your cock is HUGE!” gasped Ariel.

The dark elves cheered their king as he pumped his big black cock into the white elf’s little pussy. She gasped and moaned, then shrieked with obvious pleasure as he pumped her harder and faster, his muscles rippling. The dark elves roared their approval as Ariel cried out, “Oh, fuck, I’m cumming!”

“That’s right, Ariel,” Magnus grunted, ramming his cock into her, keeping her cumming for him. “Who’s the king?”

“Oh, shit, you are!” she screamed.

“Who owns this pussy?” he growled.

“You do, Magnus!” she gasped.

“No, Ariel…the dark elves do,” he said loudly. His people cheered wildly.

Ariel screamed in ecstacy again, cumming for him. Magnus grinned broadly as she came on his cock. His people roared their approval for him. Then he pulled his cock from her pussy, the long black shaft glistening with her juices. He changed his position ever so slightly, pressed the fat black head against her ass, and plunged into her.

“OH SHIT!” Ariel cried out, eyes opening wide again.

“Oh, by the dragons this ass is tight!” Magnus laughed.

“As her who’s ass it is, my king!” urged one of the counselors standing behind Magnus.

“She knows who owns this ass,” Magnus said. “Don’t you, Ariel?”

“Oh, fuck yes,” Ariel gasped.

“I will now mix my seed with the Dragon’s!” Magnus grunted.

The dark elves cheered again. Magnus pumped Ariel’s ass hard and fast, burying more of his long shaft in the slim white woman than Lisa thought was possible. He then pulled it out, long, hard, and wet, and began to jerk his shaft with one hand. Two elf women turned Ariel around and pushed her to her knees. Magnus grunted happily, moaned, and then white cum spurted from his huge cock. The elves cheered as he stroked his huge cock, sending thick spurts of cum onto the elf queen’s face. The cum ran down her chin and dripped onto her slim body. Magnus at groaned as he squeezed the last of cum from his cock, letting it drip onto her tits.

Magnus raised his fists triumphantly, his long, thick black cock still hard in front of Ariel. He shouted to his people, “Let the Festival begin! Take the white elves to the high altar!”

“My king,” said the counselor who had spoken earlier, pointing now at Janet, “What of that one?”

Magnus looked at the Asian and frowned, “She’s not a white elf, is she?”

“No, my king. We have not seen her kind before,” the noble agreed.

“What should we do?” asked Magnus.

“Your high council feels we should investigate her…thoroughly,” the dark elf said, looking at Janet lasciviously.

“Very well,” Magnus said easily, his cock softening slowly, “Take her to your chamber and let me know how your investigations go. We will take the other three to the altar and go on with the Festival accordingly.”

“Thank you, my king,” the elf said with delight.

The counselor signaled to two large, muscular dark elves who immediately took Janet up and carried her toward the counselor, who stood with a dozen men, all bearing long staffs.

“Uh…Ariel?!” Janet cried.

The elf queen shrugged, “Best to cooperate with them, Janet. Besides, I think the three of us are going to be a lot busier than you are!”

With that Janet was gone, carried by the two guards into a temple, the counselors following quickly behind, talking excitedly amongst themselves. Lisa had no more than a moment to worry about her friend. She, along with Beth and Ariel were picked up by strong dark elves and carried away from the square. The entire group of dark elves followed, cheering and chanting and singing. The three women were carried up the steps of a high pyramid, almost like and Incan temple. At the top had been prepared two long poles, parallel to the ground, three feet apart.

Lisa was set down and bent over one of the poles. Her hands were untied, then lashed to the pole in front of her. Her ankles were spread two feet apart and tied to bolts in the stone. Magnus walked in front of them, his huge black cock swinging. He turned to his people, gathered below, and cried, “The Festival of Fertility will now begin!”

With a roar, the dark elf men and women all shed their loincloths. Lisa thought she was about to witness the biggest orgy she’d ever seen. But instead the men charged up the pyramid, jostling for position, their huge black cocks swelling with excitement.

“Ariel,” whimpered Beth.

“We’re about to get fucked…really really well,” Ariel said simply.

“I’ve never even BEEN with a black guy before,” Lisa said.

“Me either,” said Beth.

“Today was my first,” Ariel said, smiling. “Wow, it was good!”

Three of the black men moved around behind the white girls. Magnus smiled at the girls and said, “Begin!”

Lisa felt two large hands on her hips. She turned around to see the elf, with his large muscles and dark skin, looking down excitedly at her sweat and cum covered body. His cock was huge, nine or ten inches long and thick. It was rock hard. He crouched down and she felt the pressure of his cockhead against her tight pussy. She realized her pussy was wet and slick. He pushed into her, filling her with his hot, hard cock. Lisa cried out with pleasure, hearing Beth and Ariel crying out with her. The black man pumped into her, hard and deep, ramming his huge cock into her. Lisa screamed with pleasure, feeling her orgasm build quickly. She came for him, her pussy getting wetter even than before. The black man cried out delightedly at the feel of her pussy spasming on his cock. He rammed her harder and faster, then pulled his huge cock out and came all over her back She felt his hands leave her sides and saw another man move around behind her. A moment later she felt his big black cock push into her, filling her with pleasure.

Beside her she was aware of Beth and Ariel screaming with pleasure, cumming for the big black men that were fucking them. Before and below her a long line of men waited, large black cocks hanging fat and long, ready to take the white women. Lisa could only guess how many men there were…at least a hundred.

Below, at the base of the temple, the three men who had finished fucking them, along with King Magnus, were being thronged by the dark elf women, who were fighting for a chance to be fucked by those huge hard cocks. Lisa realized that the elves, who worshipped dragons, must have thought that the men, by fucking the girls who were covered in dragon cum, would have their cocks blessed by sharing in that way with the dragon. She was indeed about to see the biggest orgy she’d ever seen…but only after being the center of the biggest gangbang she’d ever imagined.

She came at the thought, feeling the huge black cock inside her rigid and hard, pumping her deep. Ariel and Beth came at the same time, the cries of pleasure of the three white girls echoing through the town.