View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 11:10 PM

Janet struggled against the powerful grasps of the dark elves to no avail. She felt a sense of doom as she was carried through the temple door and the light of day was left behind. The inside of the temple was a large chamber, the high roof supported by thick pillars. The room was lit by lanterns hanging on iron chains from the ceiling. At the far end of the chamber was an altar, flanked by statues of large dragons. There was a huge fireplace on the far wall, carved to resemble a dragon’s head, with a fire burning in the open mouth.

The dark elves laid Janet down on her back on the table. She sat up quickly, backing away from the edge of the table. She was surrounded on all sides by the twelve dark elf counselors. They were calmly taking off their loincloths, revealing huge black cocks just beginning to swell and stand.

“What kind of elf are you?” asked the head counselor, the man who had spoken to the king.

“I’m not an elf,” Janet said quickly, her heart racing. She was unable to tear her gaze away from the large black cocks standing up for her. She covered her breasts with one arm, her other hand over her pussy in a futile display of modesty.

“You certainly appear to be one,” said the man, smiling gently. “Though you are neither dark nor white elf.”

“I’m Asian,” Janet said weakly.

“I have not heard of ayshun elves,” said the counselor. His companions murmured agreement.

“We’re not exactly from around here,” Janet said.

One of the dark elves said to the head counselor, “Leon, we cannot take her at her word. We must investigate to see what she is.”

Again the others murmured agreement. Leon nodded his head, “Yes, I concur. We will all explore her until we are satisfied that she is, indeed, elf-kind.”

“And how are you going to do that?!” cried Janet.

Leon smiled, polite as ever, “My dear, there is no feel in the world quite like that of elf pussy…”

“Or ass!” interjected one of the counselors.

“Indeed, or ass,” nodded Leon. “We will see if yours feels as we would expect. Once we have all sampled you, we will compare our impressions and see if you are indeed an elf.”

“But I’m not an elf,” Janet whimpered.

“We shall see,” Leon shrugged.

Janet felt her arms and legs grasped once again by strong hands. She was pulled to the edge of the table, her legs spread apart. She looked with wide eyes as Leon took her hips in his strong hands and pressed his huge black cockhead against her pussy. She was amazed to find herself wet for him. He rubbed his cockhead on her labia, becoming slick with her juices. Then he pushed into her, his massive head spreading her wide and entering her. Janet cried out with surprise and pleasure, amazed at how good his huge black cock felt as it moved inside her.

“Oh,” moaned Leon. “Oh, my brothers, the ayshun elves have tight pussies!”

“Even moreso than the white elves?” asked one of the counselors eagerly.

“I believe so,” Leon gasped, pumping his cock slowly into Janet. She moaned, writhing on the table in the firm grasp of the elves, feeling Edmund’s black cock fill her. He pumped her deeply, then begin to slide in and out more quickly, ramming more forcefully into her. Janet cried out, gasped, and screamed with pleasure as her orgasm built for him.

“Damn, bitch loves it,” laughed one of the counselors.

Janet arched her back and screamed as she came, struggling against the powerful hands that held her down. Her juices flowed over Leon’s huge cock as he rammed her. She opened her eyes and saw him, his large muscles flexed, his hands gripping her small hips. Around her, dark elves climbed onto the table top. She felt her arms released and she grasped for the cocks that were there, stroking them, feeling their rigid strength and amazing girth. Three black cocks were in her face and she began to suck and kiss them, one after another, Leon’s hard cock driving her to a frenzy of ecstacy. Somewhere in the back of her mind she marveled at herself, giving in so willingly to this gangbang. But that seemed to be the way of this world. She came again, driven to another orgasm by Leon’s marvelous cock pumping deep into her pussy. She felt him ram her deep, then pull out. Hot sticky cum shot over her stomach and tits, landing on her in thick spurts.

Janet felt herself turned over. One of the dark elves had laid on the tabletop. She was made to straddle him, and he pushed his cock up into her soaking wet pussy. She was at the edge of the table, and she felt two strong hands on her hips. She looked over her shoulder and saw another elf, his massive black cock hard. He pushed the head against her ass. She cried out as his huge rod invaded her, filling her along with the big black cock in her pussy. She gasped, held firmly in place by hands on her hips and waist and legs and arms. Then her arms were released and she reached out for and grasped hard black cocks, finding more cocks shoved in her face. She slurped on them eagerly as black cocks filled her ass and pussy.

“Oh, she sucks cock as well as any elf bitch could,” moaned on of the men.
“By the dragons,” gasped the man behind her, his cock deep in her ass, “but I’ve never felt an ass this tight!”

“And her pussy…it’s squeezing my cock,” moaned the elf beneath her. “Are you sure you loosened it up, Leon?”

“After all of us have been in her twat,” laughed Leon, “It’ll be loose enough.”

Janet came at the thought of that, crying out as she was pumped full of black cock, surrounded by more huge cocks, all eager for her sweet little pussy and tight ass. And they all took her, several at a time, filling her mouth, pussy, and ass with cock, giving her hard cocks to grasp onto and stroke, large black hands on her ass and hips and tits. The petite Asian girl came for them again and again, giving them everything they wanted.

“Damn, we HAVE to find us some more of these ayshun elves!” laughed one of the counselors.

“Indeed, I’m working on that right now,” said Leon, holding a long black staff. He said to Janet, his voice commanding, “Ayshun elf girl, where can we find more of your kind?”

Janet’s thoughts immediately turned to her house, and her roommates. The seven Asian girls she shared a townhouse with, and the name they playfully gave themselves. Sigma Alpha Lamda, the Sexy Asian Ladies sorority. The eight of them lived together, enjoying the Asian skirt fetish all those college guys seemed to have. They went to frat parties together, teasing and tempting and getting free drinks from all those white boys. They went to bars and drank for free by pretending to be awed by the big white guys that always wanted a piece of Asian ass.

She could picture the house so clearly…and all her friends hanging out there.

“That’s it, girl,” said Leon encouragingly.

She came, hard black cocks driving deep into her and sending her over the edge of ecstacy once again. She closed her eyes, the intensity of the orgasm pulsing through her.

She opened her eyes, feeling the sudden change in her environment. The dark elves were still there, nude, their powerful bodies shining with sweat, their huge hard cocks glistening with her juices. But they were no longer in the temple. Instead they were in her room

Grace, her roommate, sat up in her bed, looking sexy in her tight tank top. She saw the men, two of them still firmly inside Janet, and she opened her mouth to scream. Leon, raised his staff and she closed her mouth.

“Are there more?” he asked Janet.

She nodded.

Leon smiled, “Then let’s find them all. My cock aches for more ayshun pussy.”