View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 11:38 AM

Janet, on her knees, moaned with ecstacy, cumming again. She ground her pussy down on the large pirate cock inside of her. The pirate's hands were on her tiny waist, and he laughed, pulling her down harder, one eye covered with a black patch, the other squinting with delight. She gasped happily, then resumed sucking on the cock of the pirate standing to her right while, with her left hand, she stroked another cock.

All around her she heard the moans and cries of her friends. She could see, with her on the quarterdeck, her roommate Grace. Grace was on her back, ankles over the shoulders of one pirate as he rammed his cock into her pussy. Another pirate was straddling her chest, his long cock in her face. She stroked him with both hands, trying to suck on his cockhead between her cries of ecstacy.

Next to Grace was Chastity, on her hands and knees between two pirates. One had his hand on top of her head, encouraging her to suck his cock deeper. The other hand his hands on her hips, pulling her back as he pumped his cock into her ass. Janet was pretty sure Chastity hadn't taken it up the ass before. But then again, she was pretty sure most of her friends hadn't, and they'd all taken it up the ass (several times) today.

At that moment, in fact, she could just see Miko, bent over the rail at the side of the quarterdeck, a pirate happily fucking her ass. Faith was right next to her, in the same position, though her pirate was fucking her pussy with extreme enthusiasm.

As for the rest of her friends, Janet had no idea where they were. Kimiko, Sandra, and Juki had all been carried off the quarterdeck. Janet was pretty sure she could hear someone's screams of pleasure beneath her, but she wasn't sure if it was one girl, or all three, and where they were.

There were certainly plenty of pirates for the 8 girls. Janet guessed maybe 30 or so, but it was difficult to say. They kept coming up onto the quarterdeck. They'd fuck the girls for awhile, then go elsewhere, either tending to the ship or whatever it was pirates did when they weren't fucking (as they insisted on calling the girls) wenches.

Janet felt the pirate beneath her tense up and cum into her pussy. He pulled her down harder and she gasped, his orgasm sending her to another climax of her own. She squeezed the cocks in her hands, her body bucking. Half dazed from the hours of continuous fucking, she let them pull her up. The pirate who'd been beneath her got up and walked over to another pirate, laughing. The two with Janet lowered her to her knees. One got behind her, sliding his cock into her cum-soaked pussy. She stroked the other's hard cock, resuming her work sucking on him as the pleasure began to course from her pussy to the rest of her body.

How long had they been on the pirate ship? Janet was pretty sure it had been night when they'd appeared on the ship, and now the sun had just come up. She ventured a look and saw the ocean on all sides. She could just make out a shoreline to her right, but the ship was sailing gently away from it.

She slipped her mouth off the pirate's cock and said, "Hey, we're supposed to be sailing toward land!"

The pirate behind her slapped her ass and said, "Quit yer yappin', missy, and get back to sucking that cock afore ye'!"

"But we're paying our way to shore, not for an ocean tour!" Janet protested.

"She's got too much free time on her hands, lads," said the pirate behind the wheel. "Get a couple more cocks on that one!"

Before Janet could say another word, three more pirates were next to her, their cocks hard and ready. One of the pirates laid down. The pirate behind her pulled his cock out of her pussy and they moved her atop the pirate now laying below her. He slid his cock up into her pussy. The pirate behind her rammed his hard cock, slick with her pussy juices, deep into her ass.

"OH!" Janet cried out.

The other three pirates clustered in front of her, and she found herself way too preoccupied with trying to satisfy her five lovers to spend another moment thinking about the ship's course.

The ship sailed on lazily through the warm morning sun, the sounds of ecstacy trailing in the breeze.

Lisa walked behind Ariel and Brianna, Beth and Maria next to her, surrounded by the relative comfort and safety of the elf women. It had been a long walk through the night, refreshed thankfully with crisp clean water (which somehow made her horny all over again) and fresh fruits (which made her so horny that, if they hadn't all been in such a rush, she would have stopped to play with herself). As the dawn rose, she saw that they were walking out of the forest and into a beautiful area with gentle fields. She heard seagulls, or birds something like them, and became aware of the smell of sea air.

"We're getting near the ocean!" she said, feeling a surge of excitement. The redhead had always liked the ocean. It meant sun, relaxation, tiny bikinis, and hot guys. And, of course, parties.

"Even better," Ariel said, turning and smiling at her, "We're getting near my city."

Sure enough, within another hour they came to a river, spanned by a beautiful stone bridge. As they crossed the bridge Lisa could see that the river, less than a quarter mile further down, widened out and met the ocean. Lisa hurried along after the elf queen, anxious to see her city.

"Thank God we're getting to somewhere safe...I think," Maria sighed.

"Yeah...but what about Janet? And what about poor Ashley?" Beth asked.

"I wouldn't worry about Ashley, anyway," Lisa said, pointing ahead.

Ashley slid down off Thunderhoof's broad back. She saw Lisa, with her gorgeous red hair, walking down off the bridge, surrounded by Beth, Maria, Ariel, and a score of gorgeous, nude elf women. She quickly turned and hugged Thunderhoof.

"Thank you!" she said. "Thank you both so much!"

"You're welcome, Ashley," said Greatmane, a touch of sadness in his deep voice.

"Oh!" she said. "I'm sorry! I had a great time fucking both of you, and I'd love to do it again...but I really need to get back with my friends."

"We understand," Thunderhoof said. "Go on. But once you get rested, if you have the urge, you can find us, and some of our brethren (if your friends are interested, perchance) in the meadow to the south of Ariel's city. We'd love to see you again."

"Yeah, that'd rock!" Ashley said, hugging him again, then Greatmane in his turn. "I'll definitely look for you guys!"

With that she turned and ran across the field, waving bye once again to the centaurs. Lisa and Beth met her in the middle of the field, and the three women jumped up and down, hugging tightly and kissing.

"What happened with the dragon?!" Lisa asked.

"Well...never mind, it's too much to tell right now," Ashley giggled. "How about you two? And where's Janet?"

Beth quickly told her about the dark elves, and their escape, and Brianna's cryptic remark about a battle.

"Oh, wow," Ashley said. "Black guys, huh?"

"Yeah...and everything you hear is true," Beth nodded with wide eyes.

"Well, if they're coming for a battle, we'd best get safely behind Ariel," Ashley said.

"That's the plan," Lisa nodded.

The three girls hurried back to the elves and joined Maria in the middle of the group. Ashley waved one last time to the centaurs, who watched wistfully as the elf women walked away.

In less than a quarter hour, they saw the city. Right at the seashore was a tall, beautiful building, gleaming in the sun. It looked like a cathedral. Surrounding it along the seashore were beautiful houses of stone. In the midst of the houses were gardens and a large green lawn of soft grass. It looked like a tropical paradise.

On the green lawn and were thirty or forty women. Ashley grinned at the sight of them. They were all nude, all looked to be between 18 and 25 years old, with slim bodies and round breasts and long blonde or red or brunette hair. They turned and cried out, and more women emerged from the buildings or from the beach. All told, maybe a hundred or more of the women gathered on the lawn, cheering as Ariel and her group rushed forward. On the lawn, the women all huggled and kissed, welcoming and greeting one another. Ariel was the center of the attention, receiving passionate hugs and kisses from dozens of women before the scene began to calm down. Ashley and her friends were not left out, welcomed again and again to the city with a warm hug, the soft touch of woman's skin against their own, and with more than a few passionate kisses. Maria received nearly as much attention as Ariel for the rich color of her Latina skin.

"Oh, Ariel, we were so worried about you!" exclaimed a gorgeous brunette elf.

"Jenna, you worry too much," giggled Ariel. "It was adventure getting home...but not without it's rewards."

"We must have an orgy to celebrate!" Jenna said loudly. There was a chorus of cheers from the women.

"I think that's a great idea," Ariel said, laughing. "I really do. But the dark elves are going to be not far behind us. I think we're going to have a totally different kind of orgy before we can get around to enjoying our own celebration properly."

"What do you mean, a different kind of orgy?!" Lisa asked. "I thought it was going to be a battle."

"It is," said Brianna. "But elves don't take swords and bows to eachother. That would be barbaric."

Ariel nodded, "We settle our differences with a good old-fashioned fuck-off."

"I'm not sure I understand," Beth said slowly.

Ashley thought she did, but it seemed too good to be true.

Ariel said patiently, "When the dark elves come, they'll bring all their warriors, cocks ready for us. They'll also probably bring that sorceress bitch, but that's why I'm the queen...I'll handle her." Cheers from the elf women around her. "Then we're going to start fucking. And whichever side is left still standing when the other side is properly fucked into submission, wins."

"Oh..." Beth said. "I understand now."

"One last piece of business, however," Ariel said. "We have to find your friend, Janet. Come with me to my tower."

Janet was exhausted. Ever since her question, she'd been the center of five or six hard cocks, taking them up her ass, in her pussy, in her mouth, between her tits, and in her hands. She was covered in cum, orgasming again and again to the point she thought any minute she'd pass out. She had no idea where the shore might be now. She didn't have a spare ounce of energy to worry about that.

Then, suddenly, all six pirates around her gasped and came at once. She received four cum-blasts in the face, even as she felt hot cum shoot into her ass and pussy. She cried out in both surprise and ecstacy, and heard similar cries all around her.

The pirates all fell away, collapsing onto the deck, clutching their hard cocks, stroking furiously, bodies wracking in orgasm. Janet rode the hard cock in her pussy for a moment before she gathered her wits to realize that something very strange was happening. She stood, weakly, her long lean legs barely strong enough to support her.

All around the quarterdeck she saw pirates rolling around, stroking their cocks, cum oozing down their shafts and over their hands as they orgasmed. Grace, Chastity, Miko, and Faith were all standing, wobbling on their exhausted legs just as Janet was.

A moment later Juki, Kimiko, and Sandra joined them on the quarterdeck, looking exhausted, cum-slathered, and confused.

"What the fuck is going on?" Faith asked Janet.

"I have no idea," Janet said. "But thank God for it!"

"Janet!" a voice cried from over the side of the ship.

Janet hurried to the rail and looked over. She saw Ariel, the elf queen, riding the back of a dolphin. Around her, also riding dolphins as if they were horses, were a group of ten or twelve nude, gorgeous women.

"Come on, we're getting you out of there," Ariel said. Then she saw Janet's friends lining the rail. Ariel smiled, "All of you, that is!"

Janet didn't need a second invitation. She stepped on top of the rail and jumped into the ocean. She heard her friends splashing into the water behind her. Janet surfaced right next to Ariel, who helped her onto the back of the dolphin.

"Hang on," Ariel said.

Janet hugged her body up to the back of the elf queen, put her arms around Ariel's slim waist, and the dolphin accelerated through the water. She turned and looked back to see the pirates, staggering to the rail, shaking their fists, but helpless to stop the escape of their booties.