View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 09:52 PM

Ashley's New World - Chapter 3

Ashley opened the front door of her house and drunkenly piled in, nearly dragging Katie behind her. It had been a successful night of clubbing, which meant that she and her best friend had gotten drunk for free (yay, horny guys!), had danced for hours, and had managed to keep each other from leaving the club with any of those same horny guys. But now Ashley herself was horny. It was to be expected. Good martinis had that effect on her, and she’d had plenty of good martinis tonight.

Hopefully mom and her sister weren’t home.

It was the beginning of summer. The college semester had ended one week before, and she was back at home with her absolute best friend ever from way back in junior high, Kate. The strange trip to that fantasy world was a month ago, and she hadn’t been back.

She missed it. That was certain. And it had changed her. Ashley still liked a good cock in her pussy, and Jim had been giving her his as often as she’d let him. But Ariel, and that magical night with all the girls, had left her with the certain knowledge that nothing could make her feel as good as another girl.

And Katie was looking damn good.

She hadn’t told Katie about the fantasy world. She hadn’t told anyone. She, Beth, Maria, Janet, Janet’s housemates had kept it a solemn secret. They all knew people would think they were crazy, or just making it up. And most of the girls, as much as they’d enjoyed the lesbian experiences, were afraid to make it too much of a habit. Afraid word would get around that they were a bunch of dykes. As if guys wouldn’t LOVE that.

So, even though she and the girls had gotten together twice over the last four weeks for “girls nights”, Ashley was afraid that by the fall, it would be a thing of the past.

Would Katie go for what she had in mind? Katie was no prude. Ashley had kissed her on the dance floor tonight, and been pleasantly surprised when Katie had French kissed her back. But was that just for show in the club?

Ashley motioned for Katie to be quiet as they entered her mom’s house. Her mom was supposed to be out on a date, and Ashley’s sister, Emily, who was barely one year younger than Ashley and about to graduate from high school, was supposed to be out with friends. It was just after midnight, and Ashley desperately wanted the house to herself. Katie was going to sleep over. In her bed. Ashley’s pussy was wet at the possibility.

A quick inspection of her mom’s room and Emily’s room confirmed that they were alone. Ashley grabbed Katie’s hand and said, “Come on!” Katie giggled and followed her into her room.

Ashley closed the door and dove onto the bed with Katie. She’d been admiring Katie’s body all night. Her friend was a blonde. She had grown to 5’9” in the ninth grade, and was skinny and shy. Over the next four years, she’d filled out in all the right places, and now was a tanned blonde bombshell. She still had a slim waist, but her tits were natural d-cups, round and perfect, and she had smoothly curving hips and firm, toned, long legs that Ashley envied. Tonight she’d worn a tiny miniskirt, strappy heels, and a halter top to the club. No panties of course. She and Ashley had agreed that those were out of the question. Ashley had worn a tight fitting little black dress out of the Frederick’s catalogue and matching strappy black heels. The two of them had gotten right past the line to get into the club.

“Oh my God, that was fun!” said Katie, kicking her long legs up in the air.

“Totally,” said Ashley. “I am so drunk.”

“Yeah,” Katie nodded, giggling.

“And so fucking horny!” Ashley said, rolling over onto Katie.

“God, me too!” Katie smiled up at her.

Ashley asked her, “Did you get with a girl at State?”

Katie grinned mischeviously, “You tell first.”

Ashley laughed, “Yeah, I totally did. Major girl orgy.”

“Are you serious?!” Katie asked, blue eyes wide open.

Ashley nodded, “Yeah. You think it’s gross?”

“No way!” Katie said. “I hooked up with a girl in my dorm…and her boyfriend.”

“Threesome?” Ashley asked.

“Oh yeah,” Katie giggled. “It was NICE!”

“That’s so hot,” Ashley said. Katie was right beneath her, looking up into her eyes. Ashley lowered her face, and was rewarded by Katie’s open mouth meeting hers. Their tongues touched. It was such an amazing kiss. Katie’s hands moved up Ashley’s body, pulling her little black dress up over her hips. Ashley’s bare leg moved between Katie’s, and she felt the warm wetness of Katie’s pussy against her thigh.

“Shit, you’re wet,” purred Ashley.

Katie slid a hand between Ashley’s legs. Ashley gasped at the soft touch of her fingers on her pussy. Katie said smugly, “So are you.”

Ashley stood up, unzipped her dress, and pulled it over her head. Katie untied her halter top and peeled it off, then raised her hips from the bed to let Ashley unzip and pull down her miniskirt. The blonde climbed more fully up on the bed, and Ashley climbed on top of her again. Nude save for their jewelry and heels, the two women lay together, kissing passionately.

Emily unbuckled her seatbelt and quickly pulled her dress over her head and off. She unsnapped her bra, looking at her boyfriend, Craig, in the drivers seat as he unzipped his pants and pulled them down, boxers and all, releasing his big, hard cock. She took her bra off hurriedly. He had his seat all the way back. There was plenty of room in the Range Rover between him and the steering wheel. The windows and sunroof were open in the warm summer night. They were in an empty lot behind his father’s auto shop. No one would be bothering them there. Emily climbed on top of him, pulling her v-string panties aside, straddling him, and eased his hard cock into her bare shaven pussy.

She and Craig had been going steady for three months. Prom night had been one week ago, and that was the night she’d finally lost her virginity to him. It had been something she and her best friends had agreed on. Shaving her pussy was something she’d done on her own. She knew Craig had a thing for that. And now that she’d done it, she really liked the way it looked, and felt. Fucking him had hurt that night, but not as bad as she’d thought. The next night it had felt much better. And the night after that, even better. Now it had been four nights since she’d had his cock inside her, and she was horny as hell. Guys were supposed to be sex-crazed like this, she knew. But she wanted him every bit as badly as he wanted her.

She moaned happily at the feel of his hard rod stretching open and filling her tight pussy. He stared at her in awe. She knew she was hot. She was naturally a brunette, like her mom and sister, but she had been a blonde for about two years, and, with her green eyes, it was a combination that had the boys at school going crazy. Her eighteen year old body (her birthday had been two days before the prom) didn’t hurt either. She was 5’5”, 121 pounds, with c-cup tits. Craig always stared at her body like that. It wasn’t going to take either of them long to cum.

Susan Livengood giggled. At 39 years old, with a daughter in college and another about to go, she knew giggling was silly, but she had to giggle. This was a new experience for her.

Susan was a recent divorcee. Her shithead ex-husband had left her when Ashley was a senior in high school. Left her for his twenty-eight year old secretary, who’d in turn left her husband for him. Nice. Susan had handled it in two ways. First, she’d taken the bastard to the cleaners. Second, she’d taken herself to the gym.

Susan knew the affair and divorce weren’t her fault. But she also knew she’d let his attention wander. She was a knockout back in college, when she’d married him freshman year and gotten pregnant with Ashley sophomore year. She’d finished sophomore year and dropped out, then finished her degree in English lit and her teaching certificate over the next few years. That had led to a job teaching high school and the “hottest teacher in school” title for about ten years running. Then she’d let things go a little in her mid thirties, and suddenly Mrs. Jones the music teacher, 25 years old, was the new hot thing in school. Susan had giggled about that, not thought twice about it other than to be a little relieved that all the “did you hear who slept with the hottest teacher in school” rumors could go elsewhere for a while. And, for the record, she had NEVER fucked Principal Edwards. Ewww.

So when Mike left her, she took a good long look in the mirror and she saw a still beautiful woman, but with a mousy conservative soccer mom haircut and about ten pounds around the hips and thighs that didn’t need to be there. She looked in her closet and saw way too many jumpers and sensible shoes. She looked back at herself in high school, took a gander at herself now from her daughters’ perspective, and realized she’d become exactly the kind of woman that she had never wanted to be.

That was almost two years ago now. Mike and his little slut had parted ways. He’d come crawling back and she’d kicked him firmly off her front doorstep, much to her daughters’ approval. And Susan had hit the gym.

Certain things a monster workout regimen couldn’t fix. There were a few wrinkles around the eyes that were part of her face now. Her d-cup tits, while still damn nice, thank you very much, weren’t quite as perky as they had been twenty years ago. But she’d sure snapped that waist back to the size 4 she’d been when she married Mike, her ass was a tight round one, and her legs were long, toned, and looked fabulous in a miniskirt. She’d gone to one of those laser hair removal places and had her armpits, pussy, and legs done. She loved looking at herself naked now. Emily had even taken her bikini shopping, and she had string bikinis every bit as daring as her Emily’s and Ashley’s.

She’d started dating Phil a month ago. He was her dentist, but apparently they didn’t think much about doctor-patient boundaries. Phil was 42, a divorcee himself (he said his wife had fucked her business partner, but who really knew what the whole story was), and they had hit if off on the first date. Then she found out that Mike was apparently not that good of a lover after all. She’d never orgasmed for him the way she did for Phil. Particularly what he did with his tongue.

And he was a little naughty, which she was finding she liked.

For instance, at the moment she was being properly covered in whipped cream as she lay on his bed.

She had decided to come out a little naughty tonight. She’d worn a black halter dress, and under that a bra, thigh high stockings, and nothing else. The bra was gone. The heels and thigh highs had stayed on. That was naughty enough for her, but Phil had brought out the whipped cream and maraschino cherries. And at the feel of the cool whipped cream being sprayed on her hot skin, she was giggling. She smiled up at him, green eyes twinkling, and reached over to play with his rock hard cock. He moaned happily. Finally finishing with the whipped cream, once her tits were totally covered, her stomach was well draped, and her pussy was a mound of whipped topping, he carefully placed on cherry on each tit where the nipples were hidden, one on her navel, and one on her pussy.

“Sugar,” she purred happily, “There hasn’t been a cherry down there for a while.”

“Then let’s get rid of it,” he said gamely. He moved between her long legs and licked the cherry off the whipped topping. He ate it hungrily, then even more hungrily began to lick the whipped topping off her pussy. Susan laid her head back happily on his bed and moaned with pleasure as he began to eat her pussy.

Ashley lay on top of Katie, her head between the blonde’s long legs, licking and kissing her sweet wet twat. Katie returned the favor. Ashley wasn’t sure if this was Katie’s first time eating a girl, since Katie hadn’t elaborated too much on the details of her threesome, but Katie was damned good at it. Ashley applied her own considerable skill to Katie’s pussy, and the blonde responded by moaning and bucking. In moments Ashley had her friend cumming so powerfully that Katie had to pause in licking Ashley’s pussy.

“Holy shit!” Katie gasped. “That was so fucking good! Oh, God, I hope I can make you feel that good!”

“Don’t worry, love,” Ashley moaned, “You’re getting making me feel awesome!”

Encouraged, Katie redoubled her efforts on Ashley’s pussy. Ashley felt her orgasm building rapidly. She worked her tongue on Katie’s pussy, bringing the blonde right back to another orgasm. The feel of Katie bucking beneath her, the wetness flowing from Katie’s sweet twat over her mouth, and Katie’s tongue urgently working her own pussy, brought Ashley’s right to the peak of ecstacy.

Emily moved up and down on Craig’s hard cock, her hands on his shoulders, her back against the steering wheel, making sure he had a great view of her body as she rode him. He just stared at her, in awe. She felt his cock tensing up, and he moaned. He pulled her hips down, closing his eyes, his muscles flexing. His cum burst up into her pussy, filling her. Emily gasped happily at the sensation. She loved the feel of his cum in her. She ground down on him, making his orgasm longer and stronger. He gasped, moaned, and finally opened his eyes, delight shining on his face. Emily put her hands on his shoulders again, moving up and down on him, making sure he knew perfectly well that it was her turn. Her ecstacy began to build, the warm wetness of his cum making her pussy feel so good. She felt her orgasm begin to rise, faster and harder as she bounced up and down on his still-hard cock.

Susan clutched the sheets above her head, her back arched, her breath beginning to come in gasps. Fuck, Phil was good with his tongue.

“Oh shit, baby,” she squealed, “I’m gonna cum so hard!”

In answer he flicked his tongue fast on her clitoris, massaged her clit perfectly, and brought her orgasm on hard and strong.

Ashley and Katie moaned, licking each other’s pussies, clutching onto each other, bucking together as their orgasms hit at once. Ashley worked her tongue furiously on Katie, her mind spinning with the power of her ecstacy, bringing Katie right along with her.

And then she felt it. The room had changed. The floor had changed. The air had changed. Ashley looked up, opening her eyes.

She was on the rocky floor of a cavern, lit by a lantern hanging from the ceiling. Katie was still beneath her, but she could tell from her friend’s stiffened body that Katie had sensed the change as well.

Then she saw Emily, just to her right. Her younger sister was on her knees, looking absolutely spectacular in strappy heels and a black v-string pulled to the side. Her labia were puffy and soaking wet. Emily was just opening her eyes, mouth open in what had been the cries of a powerful orgasm, stopped rudely short.

Then, to her shock, she saw her mom. Her mom was on her back, propping herself up on her elbows, looking around in shock. Ashley saw the high heels, the thigh high stockings, and the whipped cream just as her mom looked squarely at her.

“Ashley!” she cried out. “What are you doing here? And what are you DOING?”

Ashley scrambled off Katie. Katie looked up at Ashley’s mom and said, “Ms. Livengood?! What’s happening?”

“Mom?” Emily said, scrambling to pull the v-string over her pussy. “Ashley? What the fuck is…. Ashley, when did you and Katie go lesbo?!”

“Just tonight!” Katie said desperately, sitting up.

Ashley stood in her heels, looking around at the room, trying not to look at her mom covered with whipped cream. Kinky. But it was her mom.

“Mom…”Emily said, her voice soft. “What were you doing?”

Susan Livengood stood up, looking uncomfortably at her daughters, and tried to sound normal as she said, her tits and abs richly covered by whipped cream, and her pussy obviously about half licked clean, “Listen, Dr. Walker and I were just doing something that perfectly normal consenting adults do from time to time.” Even as she said it, she tried halfheartedly to wipe the whipped cream off her large tits. The cherries dropped to the cavern floor with a plop.

“More importantly, where the fuck are we?” Katie asked.

“I think I know,” Ashley said. It looked like Priapus’s lair.

“How do you know?” asked her mom. “And how did we get here?”

“I’ve been here before,” Ashley said. “I have no idea how we get here…well, actually I have an idea. Were you two orgasming when everything changed.”

“Ashley!” her mom said indignantly. “I’m your MOTHER!”

“Well, I was having a hell of an orgasm,” Emily said, standing up and looking put out by the whole situation.

“And what were you doing when you were having this orgasm?” her mom asked, hands on her hips, looking, Ashley thought, fucking spectacular in her heels, thigh highs, and smeared whipped cream.

“Fucking Craig,” Emily said, also standing, her hands on her hips, and also looking, Ashley thought, hot as hell in her tiny black v-string and heels.

“And when did you start having sex?!” Susan asked.

“Oh, Mom, grow up!” Emily retorted. “I’m an ADULT now.”

“Living in MY house!” Susan said hotly.

“Excuse me,” Katie interjected, standing next to Ashley and looking, Ashley thought, like about the hottest thing Ashley had ever seen. Katie tossed her blonde hair and said pointedly, “Is this the time?”

“No, you’re right, it isn’t,” Susan admitted. She looked at Emily and said sharply, “We’ll discuss this later.”

“And what about her?!” Emily pointed at Ashley. “She’s fucking a GIRL and you don’t say anything. This is so unfair.”

“I hadn’t gotten to her yet,” Susan replied, even more sharply. “But as Katie pointed out, this isn’t the time.”

“Mom,” Ashley said slowly, “Did you have your tits done? They’re really perky.”

Susan looked down at herself and cupped her hands under her tits, lifting them and letting them bounce. She said, “I…uh…I didn’t have them done…but…you’re right. They’re really defying some gravity at the moment. I need a mirror.”

“Ms. Livengood!” Katie said urgently. “This ISN’T the time!”

“You’re right, you’re right,” Susan said. “Sorry. Alright, Ashley…tell us what’s going on.”

Ashley nodded, “Okay, first of all, I never said anything about this because you wouldn’t have believed me. But here it is. This is some kind of weird fantasy world. I’ve been here twice before…and both times I came here, it happened just like tonight. When I was cumming. And, huh, when other girls were coming at the same time.”

“A lesbian orgy?” Emily asked, an edge to her voice.

“Uh, not the first time,” Ashley said.

“Okay, moving on,” Susan said quickly. “So, is this place safe? And how do we get home?”

Ashley bit her lip, “Well, I wouldn’t say it’s totally safe. But I’ve never actually gotten hurt here. I have had some…ah…adventures. In the end, I really liked them, but…uh…I wasn’t always sure they’d turn out all right at the time. As for getting home…the fist time someone showed us the way home. The second, it just kind of happened. So I’m not sure there either.”

“Well,” Katie asked quietly, “Where can we get some clothes.”

Ashley sighed, “That’s going to be an issue, I think. But, it really won’t matter. I think pretty much everyone around here spends most of their time naked.”

“Well,” Susan said, looking around, her hands cupping her large breasts again. “This room is pretty empty, except for us. There’s a door over there. I suppose we should open it up and start trying to find the way home. Ashley…I guess you lead the way.”