View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 11:47 PM

Ashley walked slowly up to the door. It was, ominously, very tall and wide, as if it was built for someone (or something, she admitted, assuming this was the same world she'd come to know and, wierdly, love) much bigger than she. At about her head height was a handle, also very large, made of brass.

Ashley laid her hands on the door handle and tried to turn, but found it to be quite stuck. She tried again, harder.

"That is not the way," boomed a deep voice from above her.

Ashley stepped back quickly and looked up, hearing behind her the gasps of the other ladies. But there was no one there.

Ashley asked, her voice sounding very soft to her ears, "Then what is the way?"

"You must prove yourself to earn my passage," the deep voice echoed in the room. It seemed to be coming from the door itself.

"What do you mean?" asked Ashley's mom, stepping forward to stand next to her daughter. Ashley noted that her mom's face looked younger. The faint hints of wrinkles around her eyes and mouth were gone. She could have passed more easily for an older sister than a mother.

"Only the three may open me," said the door gravely. "The three kindred, of whom the prophecy speaks."

"Kindred?" Ashley said. "You mean, relatives?"

"Three women of the same blood," the door said, refusing to give up on the archaic speach patterns.

"Well, that's easy," Susan said, pointing to herself, Ashley, and Emily. "We're related."

"So you say," the door said slowly and deeply. "But I must know beyond doubt."

"You want a DNA sample or what?" Emily asked crossly, folding her arms across her large breasts.

"I must sample you," the door said in reply.

Ashley then saw three long rods rising up from the ground in front of the door. They rose majestically, standing at last over two feet from the ground, angled slightly toward the women. The ends of the rods were bulbous, the shafts cobbled down their lengths, curved slightly along the last eight inches.

"What are we supposed to do with those?" Ashley's mom asked, the concern in her voice telling Ashley that she suspected.

"Yeah," Ashley sighed, "I think we're supposed to fuck them."

"I am not," Emily said emphatically, "sticking that thing in my pussy."

"Then I cannot open for you," said the door, a hint of disappointment in its voice.

"Maybe there's another way out," said Katie, peering into the darker corners of the room.

"I am the only exit," the door kindly informed them.

"Please," said Susan, "Can't you see the resemblance?"

"I cannot see," said the door. "No eyes. I'm a spirit embodied in this stone, tasked to guard this portal until the kindred arrive."

"So there's no other way out?" asked Ashley.

"None," said the door, a hint of hope in its voice.

Susan walked up to the three shafts. She laid her hand on the center one. Ashley could sense the door shudder at the touch. Ashley's mom said in surprise, "It's warm. And the stone is polished as smooth as marble." She ran both hands over the bulbous end and around the shaft.

"Oooooh," said the door.

Ashley giggled, "Mom, I think it likes you."

Susan looked over her shoulder at Ashley and winked, "I've still got it."

"It does feel...good," the door said in it's deep baritone. "But I cannot open from this touch alone."

Ashley walked up next to her mom and touched the shaft on the right. She felt the smoothness of the marble, and the pleasant warmth that seemed to surge from the stone. The stone itself was vibrating with eager anticipation. She asked the door, "What is it, exactly, that you need?"

The door's voice was strained with desire, "I need to feel your deepest place."

"You want the pussy, don't you, you naughty boy," Ashley's mom said. Ashley looked at her mom in surprise. Susan Livengood was rubbing the shaft with both hands, squeezing and stroking the stone. A mischevious twinkle was in her eyes.

"I must feel it," said the door. "The magic on me...it is the only way I can open for you."

"Tough job," said Katie.

"This is so wierd," said Emily from the far corner of the room, pressing at the stone walls, looking hopelessly for another way out.

Susan turned, straddling the shaft. She glanced at Ashley, shruggled, and squatted down, both hands on the shaft. Ashley stared in awe, completely turned on, at the sight of her gorgeous mother taking the gently curving shaft into her pussy. The bulbous head was fully two inches in diameter, and Ashley's mom had to work her pussy back and forth on it. She gasped as it slipped in.

"MOM!" Emily said, staring across the room at her mother with wide eyes.

"Hey...oooh," Susan said, easing the shaft into her, "If this is...oh yeah...the only...oh fuck...way out...God this feels good!"

The door moaned happily, "Oh...so tight and warm...and wet...yes, yes, now the other two kindred!"

"Foursome," Katie noted, looking at Ashley and grinning. "Lucky door!"

"I've waited for this for so long," the door said happily as Susan moved herself slowly up and down on the shaft.

"Hey, most guys NEVER get what you're about to," said Katie.

"About to, nothing," Emily said. "I'm not doing a foursome with my mom and sister...and not with a door!"

Ashley watched her mom, riding the shaft, mouth open, hands working the stone cylinder as her hips moved. She looked so hot. And she looked like she was it total heaven.

"How is it, mom?" she asked, still stroking one of the shafts.

"So fucking good," her mom moaned.

"Well I'm in," Ashley said. She straddled the shaft, lowered herself down onto it, and gasped with pleasure at the warm, smooth head pushing into her wet pussy. The stone sent a sensation of pure pleasure through her body. She gasped happily, easing herself down on it, feeling it push deep into her pussy. She moved up and down on it slowly. It felt so good. She moaned, "Oh, hell, I can cum on this toy!"

"Me...too," her mom moaned. "And really soon. Emily, get over here and help us fuck this door."

"Yes, mom!" said Katie quickly, before Emily could speak. The gorgeous blonde hurried over, tits bouncing, turned, straddled the shaft, and eased herself down onto it. Ashley stared in awe at her friend as she took the shaft deep into her tight pink pussy. "Oh...yes!" Katie cried. "This is sooo good!"

"Oh, oh, oh yes," the door moaned. "So tight and warm.... So wonderful."

"Open for us then," Susan groaned, her breath coming in gasps.

"Cum for me," the door urged. "Let me sample your fluids fully."

"Okay," Susan said, nodding as she worked her pussy on the shaft. Ashley felt her own orgasm beginning to build. She was so turned on by the way her mother was fucking the shaft next to her, so close that they were almost touching. Her mom bucked her hips more forcefully on the shaft, her breath coming now in high pitched gasps. And then Ashley's mom gripped the shaft hard with both hands, cried out in ecstacy, and came. She kept working her pussy on the shaft, keeping her orgasm going. The door moaned happily at the gush of fluid.

Ashley let herself go, working her pussy on the shaft, holding tight to it with both hands. Her orgasm built quickly, and she came, hitting her climax just as her mother came down from hers. She screamed happily, bucking on the shaft, loving it's smooth hardness and warmth in her pussy. The shaft seemed to become warmer, vibrating more vigorously as she came, helping her to keep cumming longer than she ever had with her awesome rabbit vibrator at home.

She heard Katie, on the other side of her mom, gasping urgently, and then Katie came, not far behind Ashley. But even as the blonde came, the door said loudly, "Oh, my darlings, as good as this is, I cannot open for you! The third is not kindred. I can only open for the three kindred."

"Oh, but c'mon," Katie gasped. "I'm a really good fuck!"

"That you are," the door said reassuringly. "Every bit as good as the others. But you are not the one."

"Emily," Susan said, "Get over here, take Katie's place, and fuck this door."

"Mom!" Emily protested. "Are you..."

"Do it young lady," Susan said, somehow managing to convey her authority despite being naked, covered with whipped cream, and riding a massive dildo.

Katie reluctantly slipped off the shaft. Emily walked up to it and touched it hesitantly. It was slick and shining with Katie's juices. Emily's eyes opened with at the shock of it's warmth and smoothness. Still hesitant, she turned, moved over it, pulled her thong aside, and eased the bulbous head against her pink labia. Her expression changed to one of pleasant surprise. She eased downward, taking the head into her tight pussy. Ashley watched her sister take it deeper and deeper in, her eyes lighting up at the pleasant feel inside her.

"Oh...oh wow," Emily gasped. "This is really...good!"

"Thank you, my dear," the door practically purred.

"That's it," Ashley's mom said encouragingly, "Cum for it."

"Never thought I'd hear you say that, mom," Ashley giggled.

"Never thought I'd be fucking a door with my two daughters," Susan said, still moving happily on the shaft.

Emily moved more quickly, taking the shaft deep into her pussy, then bucking her hips. She gasped, "Fuck, yes, this is better than Mom's vibrator!"

"Oh!" said Susan in surprise. "Guess I didn't hide that well enough."

"It is a really good vibrator," Ashley said.

"Am I sharing with just you two, or is my vibrator the official sex toy of West High?" Susan asked.

"I only used it once," Katie said quickly. "And it is really good."

Emily's voice rose quickly in a cry of passion, her breath coming in squeaks of pleasure. She cried out, the ecstacy taking her, and came, bucking on the shaft.

"Oh, yes!" the door groaned. "You are the kindred!" Ashley felt the shaft in her pussy swell and become warmer. It began to vibrate powerfully in her. She gasped, clutching the shaft, feeling her orgasm build again rapidly. Next to her, her mother was moaning loudly. Ashley came, and heard her mom cry out in ecstacy at the same moment. The three of them came together, bucking on the shafts.

Ashley heard a crack and groan behind her. She rose, legs shaking, off the shaft, her pussy still almost spasming with pleasure, and she turned. The door was swinging open.

"All right, Livengoods!" Katie clapped her hands, laughing.

"Good job, girls!" Susan gasped, brushing her hair back.

Emily stood, looked at the other women, and said, panting, "One thing. What happens in fantasy world, stays in fantasy world."

"Agreed," her mom smiled, hugging Emily tightly, then turning and embracing Katie and Ashley at the same time. Her touch felt amazing on Ashley's skin. Warm whipped cream was smeared on Ashley's tits when her mom let her go.

Susan glanced down, seeing the mess she'd made on all of them, and she giggled, then said to Ashley, "Lead on, sweetie."