View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 10:53 PM

Ashley followed the succubi out of the kitchen and down the same hallway the cyclops had used. The succubi had assured them that the imps, whatever those were, would clean up the mess in the kitchen. Soon the girls came to a large stairway and took it down. Everything in the castle was sized appropriately for the giant. In her heels, Ashley had to take some care going down the large steps.

At the bottom of the long flight they came to a double door. The succubi opened it and revealed a cavernous room. The ceiling, high overhead, was supported by massive columns. Through the center of the room ran a stream, coming in from one tunnel in the wall and exiting another, running in a stone channel carved out of the floor. In the very middle of the room the stream widened to a broad pool, with wooden steps descending into its depths. On either end of the pool a stone bridge crossed the stream in a graceful arc. The floor on the other side of the pool was covered in thick furs and rugs, and a fireplace filled a good section of the far wall of the room.

"Come" said one of the succubi, named Sandra, descending into the pool. She beckoned for Ashley to follow.

Ashley took off her high heels, anxious to be clean. Next to her, her mother peeled off her thigh highs. Ashley stepped into the clear water, walking down the stone steps. As she had come to expect in this world, the water was crisp and refreshing, warm to her skin. She immediately felt her energy return. As she descended the steps and the water rose over her waist, she felt a surge of lust build. She welcomed the sensation like the return of a lover.

Next to her, she heard her mom gasp in surprise at the feel of the water. Susan had her thigh highs in hand, the water at her waist. Her nipples were erect. She looked at Ashley and said breathlessly, "This water feels so good!"

"Oooh!" said Emily, leaning forward and floating out into the pool. "Oh wow this is nice!"

Katie sank into the water, dunking her head underneath, the cum and pie floating off her and down the stream. The blonde rose from the water, tits bouncing as she threw her head back and brushed back her hair. She dropped her hands to her breasts and squeezed them, looking at Ashley. Ashley almost blushed at the way Katie eye-fucked her.

All around them the succubi swam and floated in the water, cleaning themselves. Ashley dunked her head underwater, rubbing her hair and skin free of the delicious cream and crust of the pie and the giant's sticky cum. She surfaced, feeling clean, energetic, and horny beyond belief. She found Katie right in front of her as she opened her eyes.

"Hey," said Katie, pressing close to her.

"Hey yourself," smiled Ashley. She slipped her arms over Katie's shoulders, felt Katie's large breasts and smooth skin touch hers underwater. Heedless of anyone around them, Ashley kissed Katie, her lips open, tongue brushing softly against her friend's.

"Oh!" she heard her mom say. Ashley broke away from the kiss, looking over at Susan. Susan hadn't made that exclamation at what her daughter was doing. One of the succubi, Callie, Ashley thought she was called, the one who had first slung a pie at Susan, was embracing her mother, passionately kissing her. Emily, a few yards away, was being led out of the water by a succubus.

"Come," said Sandra, floating next to Ashley, "Join us."

Ashley and Katie swam to the side of the pool with Sandra, following her up the steps to the cushioned floor. A fire burned in the fireplace, started by magic or some effort that Ashley had not seen. It was warm, and she felt her skin begin to dry. A succubus came up to them with wine glasses.

Emily, sitting with two succubi on the plush furs a few feet away, already had a glass in hand. She took a long drink and sighed, "Oh, this is delicious."

Ashley took a drink of the red wine and had to agree. As soon as the wine was in her stomach, she felt a new surge of lust. She took another drink and her head swam with desire. She looked again at her younger sister, and she saw Emily laying back, long legs spread. A succubus lay over her, kissing her, a hand working gently on Emily's pussy.

Katie was already seated, wine in one hand, her other hand on Sandra's round breast, the two of them kissing. Ashley looked at her mother. Susan, apparently unaware of her daughters for the moment, was in the pool, embraced with two succubi, kissing them both.

Ashley finished her glass of wine, and knelt down. A succubus joined her. Ashley hadn't caught her name. The succubus slipped her arms around Ashley's shoulders and eased her down into the soft furs. Looking up at Ashley with her green eyes, the girl kissed her way down Ashley's body. Ashley spread her long legs. The girl kissed the insides of her lean thighs, then kissed her labia, then slipped her tongue between them and up to Ashley's erect clitoris. Ashley arched her back, moaning with passion and pleasure as the girl worked her tongue expertly on her pussy. Ashley felt her orgasm building quickly. The girl was so good with her tongue! Ashley opened her mouth, closed her eyes, and her breasts heaved as she came. Her orgasm pounded her, wracking her body with pleasure. The girl kept working Ashley's clitoris, prolonging the orgasm, intensifying it.

At last Ashley came down. She opened her eyes, smiling at the girl. The succubus looked up at her with those sparkling green eyes, grinning. She slipped a slim finger into Ashley's wet pussy, then resumed tonguing her clit. Ashley sighed with pleasure and took one look around. Her mom was now out of the pool, still with Callie and the other girl. Susan was watching in awe as Callie slipped between her legs, beginning to kiss her pussy. The other girl was enjoying herself kissing and squeezing Susan's large breasts. Susan looked at Ashley for a moment. Ashley could see the passion in her mother's eyes. Ashley smiled at her, happy for her. Susan smiled back, then closed her eyes as Callie and the other girl pleasured her.

Next to Ashley, Katie and Sandra were entwined in sixty-nine, both licking each other's pussies happily. Emily, who had seemed so disgusted with her sister's exploration of girl-girl love, was between two succubi. One straddled her face, and she hungrily licked the girl's pussy. Emily's pussy, meanwhile, was being tended to lovingly by another succubus. The other two succubi were on Ashley's other side, laying back, their pussies pressed together. They moaned as they moved their hips, massaging their labia together.

Ashley gasped to her lover, "Please, let me taste your pussy!"

The succubus smiled, paused in her licking of Ashley's twat just long enough to turn and straddle the brunette. Ashley looked up at the tight pink pussy above her. She raised her lips to the girl's pussy, tasting the sweet nectar of her juices, and felt moments later the pleasure of the girl's tongue working on her once more.

Ashley was unsure of how much time passed before she heard the voice calling at them from across the stream. She was still entwined with her lover, having cum more times than she could count at the moment. However long they'd been like that, it wasn't long enough.

"The master demands that the elves come to his chamber!" said a high, squeaking voice.

The succubus moaned unhappily as she rose off Ashley. Ashley looked across the pool and saw a little man standing there. He was short, possibly three feet tall but no taller, and his skin was charcoal grey. His head was bald, his nose huge, and his face wizened but hairless. He had skinny arms and legs and a little pot belly. Below the pot belly his cock hung to his knees.

"What is that thing?" Emily said, voicing the question on Ashley's mind.

"An imp," said Sandra with some degree of distaste in her voice.

"Thank you for cleaning up the kitchen!" Ashley's mom called out in a friendly voice.

"You may thank me later," the imp replied, leering at Susan with open lust.

"Well, I never!" Susan said in a huff.

"That's the way they are," Callie said. "Don't pay him any mind. But...uh...don't bend over with him behind you, either. They're quick."

The succubi all murmured in agreement.

The imp cast another look at Ashley's mom, clearly planning out a few ways for her to thank him, then he turned and walked out of the room, cock swaying in front of him.

"Well," sighed Callie, "There's nothing for it but to answer his call."

"What is he going to do?" asked Katie.

"Don't worry," said Sandra. "His cock's too big to fuck you. Just get him off and he'll pass out for the rest of the night."

"Ewww," said Emily. "I don't think so!"

"You must do as he demands," said the succubus who had been licking Emily's pussy. "He can be most unpleasant if he is refused."

"So could my ex-husband, but he learned to deal with it," said Susan.

"Dad wasn't twelve feet tall, mom," Ashley said.

The succubus with Emily whispered to Ashley's sister. Emily looked at her in surprise and said, "Okay...let's just go get this over with."

"Are you sure, dear?" asked Susan.

Emily nodded. Ashley looked at Katie and saw that the blonde was willing if she was. Ashley said to her mom, "We're okay with it, too."

Susan stood, "Then let's go see what he wants."

The succubus with Emily stood and said, "I'll lead you there."

"Good luck," said Callie to Susan. The succubus with Ashley kissed her softly on the lips as Ashley prepared to follow her mom.

The girls walked across the stone bridge. The succubus leading them, named Heather, waited while Susan slipped into her thigh-highs and all the girls slipped into their heels. Emily's thong was long lost, back up in the kitchen.

"Sure you want to mess with the stockings?" Ashley asked her mom.

"Sweetie, these are Fredericks of Hollywood, my favorites. If we ever find our way home, they're coming with me," Susan replied, straightening the seams. Ashley had to admit, her mom looked hot in them.

"Jeez mom," said Emily. "I swear you look our age!"

Susan touched her face and breasts and sighed, "I really really want to see a mirror. I can tell my titties and ass are perkier than they've been in awhile...but I want to see if those damn laugh lines are gone, too."

"They are," Ashley said, following Heather out of the room. Behind them, the succubi called good luck to them again, then laid back down on the rugs, resuming their lovemaking.

Once the doors were out of sight behind them, Heather turned and said in a whisper, "I told Emily already, I can get you all out of here. First we have to attend to Maximus."

"The cyclops?" asked Katie.

Heather nodded, "Yes. Once he's asleep, which doesn't take long, we can leave. My friends don't know about this secret way. One of the imps showed me...for a price."

"Then why don't you take it, or show the others?" Susan asked.

Heather looked confused, "Why would we want to leave? I certainly don't, nor do my friends. We're very comfortable here. Oh, we have to put up with Maximus, and the imps. But we have each other, and shelter, and all the food and drink we could ask for. No, we're fine here."

Susan looked confused, but didn't press it.

Emily asked, "Will you be punished for helping us escape?"

"I'll say that you gave me the slip. When the search for you is exhausted, Maximus will simply assume you used elf magic to get away. He'll still be happy enough with the eight of us." Heather said simply.

She led them the rest of the way up the steps, down a hallway, and up more steps. At the landing atop the steps was a double door. Two imps stood there, looking at them with broad grins. The imps opened the door slowly. Ashley saw in the chamber beyond, the cyclops, lounging on thick cushions, a huge flagon of wine in his hand. He was nude, his cock hung limply over his leg.

As Heather led the girls into the chamber he sat up. His cock began immediately to grow erect.

"Magesty, I have brought the elves," said Heather.

"Thank you, my sweet. You may excuse us," he said magnanimously.

"Sire," said the succubus, "I'd much rather stay."

He grinned, his ugly face uglier with the smile, and said, "Very well, my dear. Please join us!" He situated himself upright in the bed, his large eye looking at all the girls in turn. His cock was fully erect, huge.

Susan took a deep breath and walked over to him, climbing onto the cushion. He looked at her as she stepped over his leg, sitting on his huge thigh. She looked up at him, smiled, and placed her small hands on his cock. He moaned happily at her touch, then glanced at Ashley and the other girls. Ashley quickly followed her mom's lead, hurrying onto the cushions, Katie and Emily following. Maximus laid back, round belly in the air, cock pointing like a baseball bat at the ceiling. Ashley climbed onto his belly, rubbing his thick cockhead with both hands. She felt a huge hand on her back, a finger fully six inches long and thick as a good cock finding its way down her ass and between her legs.

"You're wet," said the giant.

Ashley looked over her shoulder at him and winked, "Uh huh." She got to her knees on his belly, leaning forward, her breasts pressing against his cockhead. The giant moaned at that, so she rubbed her tits on his tool. He smiled at her, rubbing his fingertip on her twat. He reached out with his other hand, his fingers on one side of her waist, thumb on the other. He held her firmly, and Ashley felt that bulbous fingertip press into her pussy. She gasped. His finger was definitely the size of a good hearty cock. Maximus smiled, working his finger all the way into her.

"You're tight," said the giant.

"Oh, fuck yeah," gasped Ashley.

"Oh my," said Ashley's mother, realizing what the giant was doing to her daughter.

Ashley turned and looked at her mom. Susan had one hand on the giant's huge balls, the other stroking his cockshaft. Emily was between his legs, kneeling, squeezing her tits on the underside of his cock and licking the base of his head. Katie was straddling his right leg, licking and kissing his cockhead, stroking the shaft with both hands. The three of them were definitely giving it their all. Ashley saw Heather climbing up the mattresses. The succubus climbed past Ashley, stepping over the giant's head, and sat down on his massive face. He ran his large tongue over her labia, and she purred happily. Ashley rubbed her tits on the giant's cockhead again, squeezing them together on him. She moaned at the feel of his finger probing in and out of her. It felt amazing. She looked again at her mom and sister and friend working on his huge cock and she felt her ecstasy rising.

"Wow," giggled Emily, looking up at her big sister, "You're going to cum aren't you?"

Ashley nodded, "Uh huh!" She gasped with pleasure. The giant was fucking her hard and deep with his finger, using it as well as any lover could use a cock. Behind her she heard Heather crying out happily as the giant licked her pussy. The giant moaned with pleasure. His mighty cock was rock hard, the veins bulging down its length. Emily, Susan, Katie, and Ashley all rubbed their hands and tits on it, licking and kissing it, Emily and Susan stroking and massaging his huge balls.

"Keep it up, girls," Susan said excitedly, "He's gonna cum!"

"So am I!" Ashley cried out happily. She felt her orgasm hit as his finger pushed deep into her. She came for him, bucking on him, rubbing her tits on his cockhead, leaning over and kissing the tip. Behind her Heather screamed in ecstasy, cumming on the giant's face. The giant moaned.

"Here it cums!" shouted Susan.

Ashley lifted her lips off his cock and felt a hot gush of chism splash over her face. It went up over her, and fell down in thick streams right on her sister. Emily gasped, leaning back, the cum running down her hair, over her face, and splattering over her tits. Another wad of cum burst out of his cock and this time arced up over Ashley, landing on her back in a thick hot stream. More cum pumped out of him, running down between Ashley's tits, still more dripping down onto Emily's. Susan rose up, licking his cockhead as the cum oozed out of him.

The giant sighed, sliding his finger from Ashley's twat. Heather slipped off his face and motioned for them to be silent.

Emily, covered from head to tits with his cum, giggled as she brushed her hair back. Seeing Heather's motions to be silent, she said nothing. The girls all slipped off the giant, his massive cock beginning to soften.

Ashley wiped the cum out of her eyes, turned and looked at him. He was smiling, his eyes closed, his breathing already beginning to grow soft and deep.

Heather led them quietly across the room. Ashley felt the warm cum dripping off her face, down her neck, then running between her tits and over her tits to her abs, more cum running down her back between her tight buttocks. Heather opened the doors quietly and led them out, closing them.

The imps looked them over, smirking, and one said softly, "That was quicker than usual."

Heather led them away from the imps and down the steps. Once at the bottom she said quietly, "That's the way he always does. One good orgasm and he falls right to sleep."

"Damn men," said Susan. "They're the same everywhere."

"Not here," Ashley said. "I think you'll find most of them here have really, really good endurance."

Heather nodded, "Absolutely. But giants are more like that. One and done. Come on. I'll show you the way out."

Ashley could not have retraced that route if she tried. Heather led them down yet another hallway, through a door, down more steps, along two or three more hallways, through more doors, up steps, then down more later, and finally to a small door, no more than three feet high and a foot wide.

"The imps made this for themselves," Heather explained. She knelt down and opened it. Ashley saw the light of day outside. Heather crawled through the door, followed by Susan.

Ashley, kneeling behind her mom, found herself enjoying the view as her mom wiggled through the door, ass perked up and pussy exposed. Her mom had the sweetest looking little pussy. Ashley found herself wondering what it would taste like. She shook the thought out of her head and crawled through the door after her mom.

She stood up next to her mom and Heather. They were outside, the high wall of the castle rising above them. In front of them the land sloped down, trees below. The stream which had flowed through the castle ran noisily down a rocky channel an disappeared into the trees.

Moments later Emily and Katie appeared next to them.

"Thank God!" said Emily, looking around, her blonde hair matted down with cum, her tanned skin streaked with dried chism. "Out of there! Now where do we go?"

Heather had moved around behind Emily. She said softly, "Well you, my sweet, are going with me!"

Ashley turned to see Heather grab Emily by her waist. Large bat-like wings had sprung from the girl's back. They flapped quickly and Heather rose into the sky, holding Emily tightly. Emily struggled to no avail. Susan, Katie, and Ashley all cried out in surprise and horror.

"What are you doing?" shrieked Emily.

"Taking you to Allazar!" said Heather.

"To where?" shouted Susan in alarm.

"To Allazar!" repeated Heather. She flew higher, over the castle wall, and was gone.

"What the fuck?!" shouted Susan.

"Where is Allazar?" Katie cried, looking at Ashley.

Ashley shrugged, "I dunno. But I'm sure glad she said it twice."

"Wherever it is, we're gonna find it," Susan said, her southern accent again more pronounced with her determination. "And we're getting my daughter back!"