Thread: Business Lady
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2003, 07:04 AM

Part VI

Although she said "we had all night", I felt it was going a little too fast. Actually I felt somewhat humilated. It did really feel good, and I don't know why I was questioning my feelings. I was so turned on, I didn't know what I was going to do. But I do know, I definitely wanted to return the favor. She really had a fine body, and I wanted to now feel, smell, and taste it. I stopped her, and she asked what was the matter. I said "nothing, I mean it's great, I just feel a little uncomfortable". She said "because of your wife?" I said, " yeah, and your husband too". "But that's not it". She said "what then"? "It's hard too say", she said, "just say it". I said "OK". I said to her, "Bonnie, this might sound coarse, but, I just want to put you on the bed, take all of your clothes off, and lick you from head to toe". She just looked at me for a moment then said ....."well"..."well what?". I was confused. She said, "you know what I think". I said "what?" She said, " I think you should put me on the bed, take my clothes off, and lick me from head to toe. With that I stood up and took her hand. I actually picked her up and carried her and placed her on the bed. I started removing her clothing, first her blouse, then her bra. She sat up to assist me, then laid back down. I started undoing her belt, then her pants button, then undid her zipper. As I started to slide her pants down, she lifted her hips to help me get past her ass. I was so wondering what she had on underneath. What I found was a really sexy pair of black lacey panties, no garter. As I continued sliding them off, I figured she then must have had on knee-highs. But not much further down, I started to feel something. They were the lacey tops of thigh-high stockings! I continued to take off her slacks, one leg at a time, removing her shoe then putting it back on after removing the pant leg. God was this a turn on. I did the same for the other leg. She just laid there with her eyes closed. Then I leaned forward, placed one hand on each side of her panties and started to slide them off. After I got them off, I held them in my right hand. I moved up and whispered in her ear to roll over. She leaned up, kissed me and rolled onto her stomach. As she rolled over I held her panties to my face and inhaled, smelling her mesmerizing body. As she laid there with her head on the pillow, I placed each of her arms on each side of it. I climbed onto her grabbing each of her wrists with my hands and starting kissing her behind her neck. She just sighed as I started moving south.