View Single Post
Old 12-18-2002, 02:24 AM

Meanwhile, T is giving a great deal to C. He’s got his very well moistened hand over the end of C’s cock, rubbing the head with one hand. With the other hand, he rubs the shaft. Then, he changes so the second hand is rubbing the balls and scrotum, and then periodically changes back and forth. Then… he slides one finger under the foreskin, stretching it lightly and gently, and SO CAREFULLY stimulating all of those nerves on the inside of the foreskin. MMMMMMMMMMM!!!

I keep T interested in continuing by giving him a hand job. I work a lot on his balls, rubbing them, gently squeezing them, and then rubbing the skin of his scrotum between 2 of my fingers. He moans a lot when I do this. I am rubbing a very well lubricated thumb on his phrenium. This excites him even more! We’re all enjoying this, but none of is gets enough this way. “Let’s all go to bed.”, T suggests. Eagerly, we all agree.

We are all laying in bed, with C in the middle, and all still playing to keep everyone interested. “What does anybody want?” C very eagerly says he wants everything that we can possibly do with him!!! T says that is a tall order, but we will certainly try. He wants to know the limits that C wants to put on it… is there anything he doesn’t want to do? C thinks, and other than things that have to do with torture or pain, there’s not much. He’d like to fuck and be fucked; he’d like to eat both of us and be eaten by both of us. T and I already know what those rules are, but feel we need to verbalize them for C: They are similar to C’s rules; we don’t want to hurt anyone but have fun and give and receive pleasure. The other thing we both insist upon is “safer sex” rules. Condoms are to be used for anal or vaginal intercourse. We insist on hygiene things too. Condoms are to be changed when going from person to person, or from anus to vagina. Rimming is just not a good idea for anyone. These all sound like reasonable rules that everybody can live with. We’ve got our own sex kit with lots of condoms and lots of lube and some toys. C brought a few of his own toys just in case.

“Ok, what do you want to do first?” “Well… I want to fuck and be fucked…” I say, “Ok, how about you fuck me?” C is very quickly on top of me and inside. I moan LOUDLY as he enters me. I’ve gotten excited enough that I am very wet and very tight. C is on top of me, and moving. T begins nibbling on C, exciting him even further. T is also getting quite excited. I reach up and give T a hand job. Pretty soon, T moves away from my reach. C is in for QUITE a surprise now. He feels T’s well lubricated finger entering his butt. AAAAAAH! “Are you ok? I didn’t hurt you, did I?” “No, but it was a surprise. It feels different when someone else does it than when I do it.” C continues to fuck my pussy, and I continue to cum. T gets out one of C’s toys, lubricates it, and tells C, “I’m going to put your dildo in your ass to relax your sphincter. Push out, and it won’t hurt. I’ll be gentle.” C does just as he is told, as T VERY gently slides the dildo into C’s ass. “How are you doing?” “It’s tight, it cramps a bit.” “I’ll give you a minute to loosen up. I want you to have the time of your life tonight!” C says that it’s ok now, so T starts moving the dildo in and out of C’s ass. C begins moaning, and moans louder and louder. T asks, “Would you like to have me fuck you?” “OH YES!!! I THOUGHT YOU’D NEVER ASK!!!” T puts on a condom, lubricates it well, C’s ass is well lubricated from the dildo, and T gently and easily slides his huge cock into C’s tight asshole, as C moans loudly. I look at C and ask how he’s doing. “WONDERFUL!!! It really does feel different having another person pleasuring me – either on my cock or my ass – than it does to do it myself. I’m fucking a pussy with my cock, and I’ve got a cock in my ass all at once. To think, this morning I was a virgin.” I smile and I just ask you to enjoy yourself. “Indeed I am!!!”

C is enjoying all of this. In what seems like no time at all, T is speeding up his thrusts in preparation for cumming. This intensifies the stimulation of C’s prostate, so C cums when T cums. I’ve cum plenty of times. We all get off of this stack. We both suggest to C that he go and clean himself up – wipe up, and wash up if he wants. Then, we can go back to doing something else.

T and I don’t wait. T immediately begins eating my pussy, and I am very happy to allow it! OOOOH GOD IT FEELS GOOD!!! C comes out of the bathroom, to be presented by this sight and sounds. C watches T and I have a good time for awhile, then finds himself again rising to the occasion. T looks up and sees him, and says, “Why don’t you join us?” C lays down next to us, and asks what anybody would like. T says, “You could either fuck my ass or you could fuck her ass. Which would you prefer? C thinks, and says, “I think I want you. I just got done fucking her. I’d like to fuck a guy too.” “Ok.” C puts a condom on, lubricates it, and gets near T’s ass. T gets up on all 4’s, with his head down to reach my pussy. T tells C that he won’t need to be quite as gentle with him, as it’s not his first time, but treat his ass like it’s as tender as it is. C is as gentle as he can be. He lubricates T’s ass, and fingers it. T moans, and indicates that he’s ready. C tentatively slides the end of his dick into T. T moans, and squeals, and nearly screams. He pushes his hips back to take all of C’s cock into his ass, deeply. T continues to moan and really enjoy himself. C, is not enjoying this quite so much. After all, C just came in my pussy. Still, he’s enjoying the idea of fucking a guy’s ass. C is quite aware of why T is moaning and squealing so loudly. C had his ass fucked, and knows of the exquisite feelings that are aroused. Everybody is now as turned on as we were the first time! It’s just lasting longer for the guys! In a bit, I ask T if he’ll fuck me too. He asks if I want to be fucked “front or back”. I think for a minute, and say, “back”. I lay on my stomach, T slides on a condom, lubes it very well, and gently slides into me, as I moan and squeal. “Do you like it?” I gasp out, “OH YES!!!!” C though, is essentially doing all of the work here. C pushes into T which in turn pushes T into me. I’m having a great time, even if I am getting crushed. J

We keep this up for a little while, and then C pulls out. T asks what’s wrong. C says nothing is “wrong”, but he’d like a few more variety of experiences. T and I look at one another. This seems like a pretty wide variety of experiences! C explains that he’d like to eat both of us, and be eaten, preferably by each of us. I smile, and say that one of the things I like in a threesome is to be fucked and eaten at the same time! I ask both guys if they’ll oblige me. Yes. T puts on a new condom, and has me sit on his lap. I’ve got my pussy stuffed with his huge dick. I spread my legs widely, and C puts his tongue on my clit. “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM” This is WONDERFUL, guys! After about 15-20 minutes of this, C says, “Hey, my turn!” We rearrange positions, change condoms, and have C sit on T’s lap. This feels very different again, to be getting it by sitting on it. I put my head in C’s groin, and begin heavily breathing on C’s genitals. C is getting more and more excited by the second. I ask, “Would you like me to put my mouth on that?” “Oh yes!!!!” Tentatively, I begin flicking my tongue onto your cock as I continue titillating you with my breath. Then, all at once, I take the WHOLE THING deeply into my mouth and into my throat. I flick my tongue over the length of the bottom – over the frenium and the urethra. I pull it out, and flick up and down the length, then poke it with my tongue, then run my tongue all over the head. MMMMMMMMMMMMM, you say as I complete what I’d been threatening you with. I gently massage your balls with my hand. This goes very well for you.

T suggests that we change who is doing what again before either of you cum again. He wants to eat C. T and I exchange places, and takes C’s head into his mouth, licking it, then taking all of it. Not to be left out, I get out one of C’s toys and slide it into hi ass. I’ll fuck C’s ass as T sucks C’s dick. C is moaning and squealing his head off as we do this! I smile and ask how you like being fucked and eaten? “Very very nice!” We do that for awhile, then suggest that it’s T’s turn.

C puts on another clean condom. I put my mouth over T’s dick as C puts his cock up Tigger’s hot ass. Tigger is so darned big around that I can’t keep it in. I have to lick it from the outside, but if I keep my lips and tongue going around the head, and the underside of the head, and the ridge around the head, and up and down, it’ll be very nice anyway. J C is ecstatic again, to be having sex right now actively with a guy, and with both a man and a woman at once. Proof positive, especially for a first experience, of bisexuality, as much as C likes both. J T is getting very much into this threeway too, of having both a man in his ass and a woman on his cock. It takes a few minutes, but not long, before T yells, “OH YES! OH GOD! I’M CUMMING! AHHHH! AHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” T shoots a wad of jism into my throat, which I am delighted to swallow. C continues to fuck T for a minute or so. I figure he needs a little more stimulation, so I push one of my huge, DDD tits into his mouth. MMMM (muffle, muffle). I caress C’s chest with one hand, pinching the nipples lightly, as I caress his back with the other. Some combination of this must have turned C on enough so that C came with us.

We all go and wash up, then go back to collapsing together into a heap of a contented mass of contented jelly. Then, after we wake up… (another time)