View Single Post
Old 05-19-2003, 04:07 PM
Highlander JM

Ip 18

There were certain days every now and then, usually when I was alone in my suite while the girls were out playing in the sun, that I would have what could best be described as a relapse. My mind would wander seven months into the past, and I would try to sort through every single memory I had of the time. Why, I still asked myself, did Pamela leave me?
What did I do wrong to Pamela? Was it something I said to her? Was it a cumulative thing? Was our marriage, as she told me, really nothing more than a mistake? We had just experienced a wonderful Christmas together. At least, that was what I thought. Then, Pamela dropped that “I want a divorce” bomb on me out of nowhere.
Even now - seven months later - I had no concrete idea or reason why she left me. It wasn’t because I was blind, or not smart enough to figure things out. Pamela never gave me a reason. One day, everything was wonderful between us. The next, she was running off with Trish. What happened?
I was a good husband to Pamela. That much, I am sure of. I would have done anything to make her happy. I would have went to the ends of the Earth just to see her smile for me. I just don’t understand where it was that I went wrong.
As I sat in my personal suite on this sunny morning, I grimaced sadly as these thoughts swirled throughout my mind. I used to debate this to myself over and over every single day. But with the help of Lindsay and Devon, I was able to get through the pain and suffering of having my once beloved wife leave me for another woman a lot sooner than I should have. Now, I had occasional days like this. A relapse.
I took a deep breath as I sat on the bed, and shook my head in despair. What hurt me more than anything was that Pamela refused to offer me a concrete explanation as to why she wanted a divorce. Irreconciable differences was the term Pamela used. What did that mean? Our marriage, she said, was a mistake. Why? What did I do wrong?
Pamela did say, when she first dropped the bomb on me, that it felt as though she was suffocating on this island. It shielded her from the rest of civilization. When we went to the mainland during Christmas week, Pamela told me, she actually felt a bit scared and timid around other people. She had lived in isolation - here on the island - for seven long months, and had forgotten how to interact with others.
But that could not have been the main reason why Pamela left me. Pamela did not enjoy living on the island anymore. No matter where she wanted to live, I was willing to move there for her. I was even willing to destroy the island if it would have made her happy. All I wanted was for us to be together, and our marriage to succeed and last forever...
Pamela did not even pay my words a second thought, though. She was not even open to listening to my pleas. My ex-wife packed up all of her belongings and boarded a helicopter, along with Trish, and left my life forever that same day.
I rose up from the bed and covered my face with a hand. It was difficult not to break down and start crying, but I was able to stave it off. I remembered how horrible I felt the day that Pamela left me. I also remembered Lindsay, as she cried for hours. Just as Pamela ripped my heart out and stomped it to shreds, Trish did the same to Lindsay.
At one point, Lindsay and Trish seemed like the perfect couple. They were shadows of each other - doing literally everything together. To tell you the truth, I felt as though Trish leaving Lindsay was even more puzzling than what Pamela had done to me.
I found it difficult to believe that Trish and Pamela were collaborating together behind our backs all that time. But that was how they made it seem. Pamela claimed that she and Trish were in love with each other from the very first time they met. That made no sense whatsoever, since it seemed that the two were more lusty friends than true lovers until the shocking turn of events at the end.
I shook my head as a tear streaked down my face. Then, the dam broke. I started crying, albeit softly. Why did Pamela leave me? What did I do wrong to her? Was there something I could have done differently? Why did Pamela, if all the things she said were true, even marry me in the first place? Surely, there had to be an explanation...
As I continued crying in my own self-pity, there was a knock at the door to my personal suite. I was startled, but quickly decided not to answer it. I could not let one of the girls see me in a weakened state like this.
After a second knock, my eyes widened as the door slowly began to open. In a rush, I wiped and rubbed away the tears which had accumulated on my face. A split-second later, Lisa stuck her head around the corner of the door and caught sight of me. Needless to say, I was surprised to see her.
“Hi Jeremy,” Lisa said, offering a smile. “I hope you don’t mind that I barged in on you.”
I was mad. Angry. Upset. Perhaps my most long-standing rule was that none of the girls - except Lindsay and Devon - were allowed into my personal suite unless they were invited first. Lisa had knocked, then opened the door on her own accord and thus, intruded. Indeed, I was mad.
“Not at all, dear,” I said very calmly, answering her question. “You didn’t barge in at all.”
I cringed to myself. It was both a good and bad trait - my ability to mask emotions of anger. I could not raise my voice around any of the ladies unless I had a really good reason to do so. Even then, it would be difficult.
“Are you okay, Jeremy?” Lisa asked, concerned, as she stepped into the suite.
Apparently, she was able to tell that I had been crying. I turned my face and rubbed it quickly with both hands, wanting all traces of tears to vanish. Still, however, I had been caught. Lisa knew something was wrong.
“Want to talk about it?” she asked, closing the distance between us and placing her hand upon my back.
“Not really,” I told her, holding back a painful grin. She was not Lindsay or Devon - both of whom I shared my innermost feelings with. Lisa was, for all intents and purposes, a stranger to me. Of all the women on the island, I knew Lisa the least. She rarely said anything to me. In fact, Lisa rarely talked with anyone but her girlfriend, Christina. She was just a quiet, reserved type.
“You didn’t have a fight with Lindsay or Devon, did you?” she asked, looking puzzled. “They’re the ones who sent me here. They want you to come play volleyball with us.”
Frowning, a thought hit me. Perhaps if I open up with Lisa and tell her (a little) about my problems, she would feel more comfortable with me. Thus, she would open up, too. Or at the very least, talk to me some more.
“I was... umm, thinking about Pamela,” I replied, taking a seat upon the bed. Lisa settled down beside me, her hand still upon my back. “I have Lindsay and Devon, and I love them very much. But Pamela - and the way she left me - I still have days where I think about her, and it hurts.”
“I know exactly how you feel,” the 21-year-old pouted. “My very first girlfriend... well, my very first anything, actually - her name was Kari. I was with her for three long years. I thought we would be together forever. But then one day, Kari dumped me. She said she found someone better.”
Lisa paused and added, “We met in high school, when I was 15. Kari was 17. She seduced me one night and even took my virginity. There wasn’t anything I wouldn’t have done for her. Kari had me do other girls, other guys. She said that I was her personal, private slut. I never had a single thought about it, either, because it made her happy. Then... one day, I wasn’t good enough for her anymore.”
“I’m sorry, Lisa,” I frowned, putting an arm around her shoulder and kissing the side of her head. “Seems like we have a few things in common. Pamela and Kari sound similar.”
“I’m always fearful that Christina may leave me one day like that, too,” the intoxicating blonde admitted. “I know it sounds crazy, but I fear that every single day.”
“Christina is not going to leave you, dear,” I told her. “She thinks the absolute world of you. I’ve known her for three years and she has told me, time and time again, that no one could possibly make her any happier than you.” Lisa smiled as I added, “In fact, she just mentioned that to me - again - the other day. Christina loves you so very much.”
Still smiling, Lisa said, “When I feel confident about my relationship with Christina, I’m glad Kari dumped me. It is a good thing. I loved Kari very much, but I love Christina more. I would have never met Christina if Kari didn’t dump me. But... because of what Kari did to me, I always have that little voice that Christina may dump me, too.”
“It will never happen, dear. She loves you too much.”
“You feel bad that Pamela left you,” Lisa commented. “It
hurts you very much. But think about it. Was it a good thing? Think about it. Was it? You seem so much happier, Jeremy, with Lindsay and Devon.”
“I am happier,” I admitted. “I have long thought that I should have married Lindsay in the first place. But still, Pamela was my wife and I was committed to her. I loved her very, very much. I was prepared to spend the rest of my life with her. That is what I wanted.”
“Pamela didn’t deserve you, Jeremy,” Lisa said, offering a smile. “I thought last year, you and Lindsay were a much better match. The others felt that way too, though we never let you or her know that. Lindsay has always been crazy about you, Jeremy. I seen it the very first day I came to the island last year. I seen it in her eyes.” She paused and added, “I seen it in your eyes too, Jeremy - about her.”
“Basically, Amy said the same thing to me recently,” were my words. “I am better off with Lindsay, as well as Devon. Still, I loved Pamela very much at one point. I loved her enough, obviously, to marry her. It hurts that she left me.”
“I know it hurts, Jeremy,” the 21-year-old cooed. “I went through the same thing with Kari. I like to look at it with a positive mindset, though. I’m better off with Christina. You’re better off with Lindsay and Devon. It may sound strange, but them leaving us was a good thing.”
I paused for a moment before saying, “This is one of the few conversations that you and I have had, Lisa. Why is that? You just seem so quiet and reclusive at times.”
She shrugged her shoulders and mused, “I’m just shy, Jeremy. I always have been. Kari and Christina are the only two people that I have really ever opened up with.”
“You know you can say anything to me, Lisa,” I reminded her. “I want all of you girls to know that. I want all of you to trust me that way. I’ll always be here for you.”
“We all know that, Jeremy,” she grinned. “I’ve just never had any real problems to discuss here. I’ve simply been enjoying the ride. The island is so beautiful.”
I smiled at her as well. “I’m sorry, but you caught me at a bad time. I was thinking about Pamela, and all...”
“Oh, it’s okay,” she reassured me. “I don’t mind. I hope my words helped you out. At least, a little bit.”
“It’s always good to talk about your problems.”
“Agreed,” Lisa nodded. “Lindsay and Devon asked me to
come here to get you to come play volleyball with us.” She giggled and added, “They’re probably wondering where we’re at right now. Christina and Amy were there, too. Amy is just watching, though. Nothing strenuous for her.”
“The doctor should clear her later today,” I said. “I’m taking her to the mainland in the big boat about two hours from now. Lindsay wants to come, too. After we leave the hospital, we have to pick up Gabrielle at the airport.”
“I think Amy is gonna explode from a lack of sex,” Lisa snickered. “She may attack you or Lindsay in the waiting room at the hospital if the doctor says she can go back to doing her thing. Amy’s lasted a whole week without sex.”
“I wouldn’t put it past her - attacking me or Lindsay,” I smiled. “I’ll have to keep an eye out for that.”
Lisa glanced downward and spoke in a gentle, furtive tone, “Sometimes I feel like attacking you too, Jeremy.”
“Oh?” I countered, my eyes wide.
“Yeah,” she confirmed, her gaze still cast downward. “I
am a woman, you know. I love Christina and all, but it’s always good to be with a man. We have boyfriends, but I don’t see them quite as often as I’d like.” Lisa looked me square in the eyes and coyly added, “I just love cock.”
I glanced at my wristwatch and yes, there were two hours to spare before Amy, Lindsay and yours truly had to set sail for Lima. This seemed like a pretty good way to spend it.
Lisa was, without a shadow of a doubt, a truly beautiful young woman. She had real cover-girl looks and a very lean, athletic figure which also had its share of wondrous curves. She had the same wholesome, fresh-faced appeal about herself which Lindsay did. It never failed to drive me insane.
Lisa was dressed very nice, as usual. She was wearing a stylish yellow blouse and a pair of white shorts, along with sneakers and socks. Her long-flowing, immaculate blonde hair was pinned-up with the help of a pink beret. I just love it when women pin their up like this. For Lisa, it accentuated the beauty of her face and slender neck - making her appear even more luscious than she already was (if at all possible).
“You just love cock?” I asked, wanting to confirm her last statement. She nodded her head and I countered, “I think... no, I know. I’ll be able to help you out there.”
Lisa and I exchanged knowing smiles before we took each other into a warm, loving embrace. When our lips met, Lisa seemed to suddenly snap. Her calm, peaceful demeanor went out the window, and was replaced with wanton arousal. Lisa kissed me hard, passionately. She literally jammed her tongue down my throat, swirling it about in mad circles.
Returning the favor, I also kissed Lisa with great hunger. I luxuriated in the taste of her sweet mouth, and the feel of her velvety tongue as it now erotically jabbed at mine. My right hand then drifted downward, and offered Lisa’s ass a good, hard squeeze as she rose up to her knees before me.
Once the 21-year-old began continually rubbing her pelvis upon my stomach, an unmistakable rush of sudden, hot passion coursed throughout me. I growled against our mutual kiss, then clutched Lisa’s sweet, rounded ass with my other hand as well. Now using both hands, I pawed and groped away at it like there was no tomorrow.
My cock became full and bulging once Lisa slipped her right hand inside my shorts, and began busily frigging away upon it. I was so short of breath from our intensive kiss that I then had to break it off. Lisa drew her head back and smiled at me, her hand still pumping my cock.
“Sex must bring out the aggression in you,” I sighed.
Lisa giggled, but did not verbally acknowledge my words.
Instead, she used her other hand to yank my shorts downward. Her eyes seemed to glow with desire once she caught a good glimpse of my cock. It was fully erect, and at least for the time being, it had her name on it.
Needing to even the playing field, so to speak, I reached out with both hands and began unbuttoning her yellow blouse. Lisa continued to offer me that playful, charming smile the entire time. Once the blouse was undone, I pulled it open and took in the mouth-watering sight of her luscious breasts. Though clad in a white bra, they still looked intoxicating.
A playful squeal came from Lisa as she released my shaft long enough to whisk herself out of the blouse. An instant later, her hand was busy stroking away once again. Then, I grabbed the shoulder straps of her lacey bra and pulled them downward, exposing her bare breasts.
“Like what you see?” she snickered, as I gawked at her.
“Oh yes,” was my eventual reply.
Lisa was no Devon or Amy when it came to the size of her
breasts, but hers were larger than the typical woman’s. I got the sense as I openly stared at those beautiful breasts that they were begging me for some attention. Of course, I felt the need to quickly comply with their pleas.
I moved my right hand to the underside of one of her full breasts, then lifted it. I gently squeezed and caressed the breast, causing Lisa to moan in response. I smiled, then my mouth seemed to gravitate toward one of her pert nipples.
I closed my lips around the sensitive bud and began to nibble upon it tenderly. As a result, Lisa sighed and placed her hands on either side of my head. She was really enjoying this attention. That was good.
“Oh yeah,” the vixen cooed, arching her neck in response.
“Oh yeah... that feels so good. Lick it! Kiss it!”
The nipple stood at erect attention as I prodded the tip of my tongue against it, over and over again. Next, I extended my tongue and swiped upon her heaving breasts and inbetween her succulent, ample cleavage. My face was soon buried in her cleavage, and I was tasting it with my lips and tongue. My hands cupped both of her breasts as I continued paying homage to her cleavage with my mouth.
I descended even lower, now splaying kisses along her midriff and flat stomach. I tongued her belly button; Lisa giggled in response. Then I detracted my mouth from her body, and went up to her own mouth for yet another kiss.
A squeal came from the exotic blonde as she reached for my shirt and tugged away at it. I quickly slid it over my head, then she reached out and caressed my bare chest. I moved closer to her and then hugged her body against mine, giving myself the opportunity to finally unclasp her bra. I did, and then it was tossed elsewhere as well. I felt Lisa’s hands tug my shorts all the way downward (and off) as I slid my hands along that sculptured, perfect ass.
“We should really do this more often,” she cooed.
“I’ve felt that way about you since last summer, dear,”
I told her. “You just always seem to be in the background.”
“Just enjoying the ride here, as I said earlier,” Lisa squealed. “I’m really enjoying this here, right now...”
I offered Lisa’s mouth yet another kiss, then pinned her to the bed beneath me. Soon, I was splaying tender kisses all across her neck and shoulder area, which caused Lisa’s head to roll and twitch in response.
My mouth began sliding lower, however. Over and through her deepened cleavage, to her midriff and then her abdomen. I licked her belly button once more, then undid her shorts and literally ripped them from her body. Her G-string was next, and then Lisa’s whole body tensed in obvious arousal as I quickly positioned myself (or more specifically, my head) between her widespread thighs. I placed two fingers upon her slit and parted its luscious folds, then slipped my tongue inside for a taste.
Lisa was already wet. She moaned and writhed in pleasure beneath me as I began to lap away at her tender pussy. I moved a finger to her clit and began to massage it, then a hand darted over to her bare hip and rubbed there as well.
When I slid a finger into her folds, Lisa’s body arched high beneath me - particularly her neck and back. She let loose a long, drawn-out moan of pleasure, which warmed my senses. I enjoyed the sight of her bountiful breasts heaving up-and-down from my vantage point between her velvety thighs. Lisa’s breathing had also become rather tense, and ragged.
I began thrusting my finger in-and-out of her slick pussy while now licking away at her clit with my tongue. My sole intention now was to help bring Lisa an orgasm. I was well on my way to doing so, too. Lisa cried out in passion as I flicked my tongue over and across her clit in quick, rapid strokes. Her voluptuous body was squirming and writhing about beneath me in a truly heated state of arousal.
Soon, I was giving her exquisite pussy a series of long, slow licks with my tongue. Lisa let out an earth-shattering scream in response, then her thighs tightened around my head. She yelped something completely incoherent, and then the juices began to flow. My tongue went like wildfire; I wanted to lap up all of her delicious nectar and swallow it.
The young woman’s body had reached the pinnacle of orgasm, and now she was sliding downward from it. I loved hearing her gentle squeals of coos as I continually licked and kissed her inner thighs. Lisa was something special!
“Oh my...” she sighed, once my head finally rose from between her still-spread thighs. “Jeremy... you can do that to me anytime you want!”
I smiled, then slid up her body and planted my mouth upon hers for yet another kiss. We swapped tongues as the lovely 21-year-old hugged me with both arms, embracing me tightly.
We kissed for quite some time, but when it ended, Lisa pulled away and sat upon the bed. She gently shoved me onto my back, then straddled my hips and immediately lowered her heavenly pussy to my throbbing erection.
Both of us moaned with intense desire as my cock forged a path through Lisa’s wondrous pussy. She latched onto my hands with her own, and then the two of us began to rock together. She gently bounced up and down upon my shaft, each downward thrust offering both of us maximum penetration.
Soon, the action between us became more furious. Lisa was now thrashing about upon my erection, our eyes locked together. Both of us were heating up. I felt her hands close around mine, clasping them with extreme force. I watched Lisa above me, her eyes closed and breasts bouncing about in every direction, a look of pure lust upon her face.
Lisa bent at the waist, my shaft still inside her, all the way down until her breasts were touching my chest. She then released my hands, and those hands went directly to her ass and began massaging it while her thrusting action continued. Meanwhile, Lisa wrapped her arms around my neck and gave my mouth a feverish, intense kiss.
I soon broke it, however, and growled out like a madman as my cock simply exploded within the confines of her tight, luscious pussy. Lisa found my mouth and kissed me one more time as I pumped my thick seed into her sweet pussy, my arms encircling her shoulders and holding her tightly.
I rolled Lisa over and pinned her to the bed beneath me. Once my cock was tapped out in terms of sperm, I collapsed on top of Lisa, my body feeling weak and exhausted. But at the same time, I felt extremely satisfied.
“We really do need to do this more often,” Lisa cooed, reiterating her earlier statement, as she kissed me on the cheek. “That was wonderful!”
“So were you,” I moaned breathlessly. “So were you...”

Several hours later, Lindsay, Amy and I were patiently waiting at the airport in Lima for the passengers to begin filing out of the jumbo-jetliner which had originated from Los Angeles. Gabrielle was on the flight, of course, and we could not wait to finally introduce her to the island.
Amy had already paid a visit to the hospital and her doctor, and was given full clearance to resume all of her normal activities in life. I had never seen her more enthused, either, when breaking the news to me. Now, Amy could again try to appease her insatiable sexual appetite.
The medication she had been taking was doing its job in regulating her thyroid and thus, had also risen her blood pressure to a much safer level. The only unfortunate thing about her hospital visit - which included a full physical that I convinced Amy to have - was that she would have to take the thyroid medicine for the rest of her life. That did not sit all that well with Amy, obviously.
Amy’s bout with hyperthyroidism may eventually be looked at by all of us as a blessing in disguise. It is difficult to view it that way now, since the 28-year-old had what was a near-death experience last week. But without it, Stephanie would still be here and Amy would be living her life under false pretenses. She would still be miserable.
The red-head had really opened up to me during the past week, showing me what the real person was like underneath that tough, aggressive exterior. She was unhappy about almost every single aspect of her life. Amy deserved true happiness - as did everyone else in this world.
Gabrielle, of course, was Amy’s hand-picked choice to come to the island. The idea was that everyone would do their best to help promote a relationship between Amy and Gabrielle. According to Christina’s computer program, the two ladies were near perfect matches for each other. Maybe, just maybe... Gabrielle was that one, special person that Amy had been searching for her entire life.
I should also point out that I made it perfectly clear to all of the girls that we would not try to force Gabrielle into a relationship with Amy. That decision would ultimately be left up to Gabrielle, of course.
On a selfish level, I wanted Amy to stay on the island with Lindsay, Devon and myself. Amy had recently professed her love for both Lindsay and yours truly (and vice versa), and I was quite certain that she and Devon could eventually develop those feelings for one another as well. Devon was a total sweetheart, and only saw the good in others.
But I was not a selfish person, and Amy’s own happiness was more important to me than my personal feelings. If her and Gabrielle hit it off really good and fell in love with each other, I would be very happy for them. If, at the end of the summer, they decide to live together (elsewhere) and run off, I would be very happy for them. Still, however, I selfishly wanted Amy to stay on the island forever with us.
As I have explained in recent chapters, I got the sense that despite professing her devotion for Lindsay and myself, Amy felt that she may intrude on our three-way relationship with Devon if she were to stay on the island indefinitely. Amy seemingly wanted nothing but for three of us to be happy, and for us to spend the rest of our lives together. She did not want to even run the risk of damaging our relationship. Did Amy see herself as a potential home wrecker?
In my mind, at least, the exact opposite would happen.
Amy staying on the island would make our lives better...
“Oh, look!” Lindsay squealed, pulling me from my inner thoughts. “The passengers are getting off the plane now!”
Amy, Lindsay and myself all kept an eye out for the young woman who was wearing a white blouse and black skirt, with a red wristband around her right arm and a white bandana upon her head. A strange mix, indeed, but that was how I told Gabrielle to dress for her flight to Peru. This way, we would be able to easily pick her out (hopefully) amongst a throng of Spanish travelers.
“There she is!” Amy exclaimed, pointing toward a woman who was dressed exactly that way. I smiled at what I saw. Indeed, it was Gabrielle. I recognized her from the many pictures I have of her stored on my computer.
A 23-year-old who resided in Arizona, Gabrielle was an erotic looking Latina with a trim yet developed figure, piercing dark eyes and a truly beautiful face. She had long-flowing, black-as-night hair which had a somewhat frazzled look to it. Her skin was dark and exotic - and I secretly wondered what she looked like without all those clothes on. Hopefully, I would find out real soon.
I then realized that the collection of photographs I had of Gabrielle did not do her justice. She looked a million times better in person, which was really saying something since I thought her pictures were absolutely wonderful.

As Amy approached Gabrielle to introduce herself, I felt an even mixture of emotions within myself. I got the real sense that these two could definitely fall in love, and spend the rest of their lives together in the Arizona desert. Amy and Gabrielle looked that good together, and the limitless possibilities between them made me feel good.
But they also made me feel bad. I wanted Amy to stay on the island forever alongside Lindsay, Devon and myself. I did not want her to run off with someone else. I loved Amy very much, and wanted her to be with us.
Amy’s pure happiness was the most important thing to me, though. If Gabrielle were to make her happier than she would have been staying on the island, I would give both of them my blessings and wish them the best of luck in life. Difficult? Yes. But I would never stand in their way.
Still, there was that selfish voice within my mind. It was screaming at me to let my true feelings be known.

<<<- End of Part 18 ->>>