Thread: Once a year...
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2002, 06:20 AM

When I got out of the shower, I saw Joan lighting the candles on the bar. The lights had been dimmed and the wine was on ice. I ask if I could pour her a glass and she smiled and nodded. She said that we should toast to our friendship. I agreed, and she made sure when we drank, our arms wrapped around one anothers. We walked close towards the bed and I put my wine down on the night stand and sat on the edge. I put my hands on her waist and looked up at her. She took another drink then put her glass down. She then leaned over to me and kissed me. She put her hands on my face and started kissing me very passionately. I left my hands on her waist as I leaned back on to the bed and pulled her on top of me. She straddled me and we continued to kiss. We started to explore eachothers mouths with our tongues, probing and sucking. My hands slid down to her ass and I grabbed it. As we continued, I slid my hands down and grabbed the back of her thighs where the robe had opened. She then started kissing me down my face and neck, then onto my chest. She untied my robe and spread it open as much as she could without getting up. She said, "what a gorgeous chest"! I have a pretty hairy chest and she apparently loved it. She started playing with my nipples and sucking them while her hands roamed over my entire torso. Then she started licking and kissing me down to my navel occasionally looking up at me. She then started licking and kissing it ever so gently with an occasional probing in with the tongue. Sliding herself down, she continued south and opened my robe with one hand while supporting her weight with the other. I watched her as she kissed her way down to my crotch. She never looked up. She just kept kissing while apparently looking at my hardening cock. All I could think about was what her mouth was going to feel like sucking and licking me. Finally, she took it in her right hand and slowly started jacking me like to hardened it. I was hoping she wasn't just going to do that. I kept watching to see if she'd look up. She seemed to know when I was as big as I was going to get. She slid down further and looked at me while she started kissing the head of my cock. What a sight. She kissed every inch of my head then started down the shaft doing the same. When she had worked her way to the base, she gently cupped my balls and started licking my cock upward from the base. She was very systematic and not just in her licking. She seemed to be doing everything in a specific order as if it was planned. When she had covered everything, she gave a couple more licks underneath my cock from my balls to the head. I sighed everytime...she could read my mind. She kept eye contact the whole time. She stopped for a moment and rolled her hair again behind her ear because it kept falling. She asked if it felt good. I said...very. She said, "good. I don't want to rush you baby, so just relax, we have all night". She must have known if she started sucking me I wouldn't last long. So, she moved down to my balls and started playing with and kissing them. I reached down to my cock and held it trying to keep it out of the way. As she continued, I opened my legs for her exposing as much as I could, and to see how far she was willing to go. She continued further down and I felt her grab behind my left knee and she moved my leg further away as to spread my ass. She kept licking down towards my ass. Then it happened. I felt her tongue take a swipe at it. She continued for a while then started probing it. I grabbed my other leg with my right hand to spread even further and she kept at it getting it nice and wet. I closed my eyes cause I thought I was in heaven then I felt her finger on my ass. She started to push in and I tried to relax so it would go in. One was easy, then she started with the second. She said, " does it hurt"? I said a little but don't stop. She eventually got it in. Then moving up, once she got her balance, she hovered over my cock, again fixing her hair and looking at me while she landed those lips on my head.