View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 12:57 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
So sad. So many people waiting for news, too. They just don't seem to realize that there's an international array of folks depending on them.

Quite so DB, there really ought to be a law . . . . oh, wait!

Well, still nothing to report a la Mandy; I've given her up as a bad job now. Betty, on the other hand, is a whole 'nother story.

A while ago I noticed an extra car outside Betty's house, and surmised over time that her daughter/in law (I don't know for sure, obviously) and her hubby/partner had moved in. Seen occasional glimpses of daughter (let's call her, oh I dunno - Jill, for simplicity), and she does look rather nice; lovely long chestnut-brown hair, quite busty and, having seen her outside a time or two, very nice legs too!!

Well this morning, the dogs and I are ambling round the road as usual and I spy Betty's living room light on, and see her sitting on her chair. Upstairs is where the action is though, as usual, when I notice Jill has come out of the bathroom and is standing in the upstairs room drying her hair with a towel. Next thing, her hubby comes up behind her (must've goosed her or something, because the towel is suddenly dropped) revealing quite large, firm boobs which he promptly puts his hands over and starts playing with!!

Well, as Jill was obviously getting ready for work that didn't last long and she batted his hands away; I can also report that her boobs have a lovely natural swing to them, with nice dark nipples too!

All that happened in the space of about 10 seconds, to let you understand, but it's pretty much made my week! In terms of perving the neighbours ( ) it's made my winter!!

Hopefully, there may be more to report before the light mornings start to appear.

DM
I only own my mind