Thread: Liquid Lust
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Liquid Lust

This is just the beginning of a story I'm working on ...

Moving is a pain! The upside however is the hunky guy in the building. I saw him first two days after moving into the new place, organizing stuff, unpacking while sitting out on my balcony and enjoying a bit of fresh air and sunshine. Almost dropped the box as I watched him walk to the pool. Wearing board short style trunks low on his hips. Almost looking like what was holding them up was that lovely bulge that was visible even from two stories up and a good 30 yards or more away. Heck yes!!!

I put the box down and sat back to enjoy the show, fighting against the need to touch myself as his body effortlessly sliced through the water. Once he finished the laps he floated on his back for a few moments and it was then that I felt him notice me. I knew it with every fiber of my being, even though he didn’t give it away with even a twitch. I smiled. I already lusted after his body, but something about his expression told me he was much more than just a sexy body.

After he left the pool, I left the balcony. Searching through a few boxes hastily I finally found my helper of choice and headed for the bedroom … I needed release immediately. I needed release several more times before morning. It helped, but it was not what my body needed most …. I needed the feel of his cock pounding deep and hard like a starving woman needs food. Nothing else was really going to fully fill the need in me. Even after six self-induced orgasms, ones that were really intense because of the images of him in my head, my pussy still throbbed with need.

It took a couple of days before I managed to run into him at the building entrance. He held the door for me and introduced himself. Welcomed me to the building and then went on his way. I felt the flush in my face, being so close to him was even more powerful of a turn-on then seeing him swimming. His scent all masculine. While he stood there, I felt my nipples harden, my knees go a bit weak and wretched man, I saw the knowledge in his eyes. He teased me with his smile as he left. My need doubled!

It was another couple of days before I ran into Rick again. He smiled when he saw me. Holding the door for several seconds while I made my way to the entrance. I did not rush the moment. He was not the only one who could tease with a look....

"Hi Rick, thanks!" I sashayed my ass past him, getting just close enough that my skirt swished against his khaki's. Grateful I had put a bit of the cinnamon oil on my pulse points before leaving the office. Felt him lean in just a little to catch the wiff of me. Also felt the tingles down my spine at his nearness. Longed to sway into him, just a little, but didn't.

"Are you all moved in now?" Easy conversation opener ...

"Yes, but not entirely unpacked and organized. Still I think I've managed to locate the essentials." I didn't tell him that the most essential items of the last week or so had been my battery operated friend, it was the only way I was keeping myself from knocking on half of the doors in the building until I found his and then demanding entry ... or er.. him entering me!

Saturday late afternoon ... hectic day ... so many things to do and a lot of organizing taken care of before I allowed myself some down time. Deciding the pool sounded like a nice place to relax for the next hour or so. Oh, no, not swimming. Dressed pretty conservatively for pool attire, I headed down wearing a pair of long shorts and baggy t-shirt. Nothing particularly sexy about my clothes ... just my luck, Rick arrived about two minutes after I had found a lounge chair and settled in.

He smiled and waved and then dove into the deep end of the pool starting into a gruelling set of laps. So many minutes to be able to watch him swimming, his body moving like a fish through the water. My guess was that he'd spent a lot of time in the water through his life, if nothing other than the swimmer's build. Broad muscled shoulders and lean narrow hips. I longed to stroke his chest, lick at his nipples, arch into his hips.

My t-shirt might be loose, but it wasn't doing anything to hide my seriously hard and aching nipples. He emerged from the pool just feet from me. Eyes darkening as he noticed my hard nipples and the look in my eyes. Hungry, starving, needing .... he folded his body onto the cement next to my lounge chair and lightly traced the inside of my elbow. I shivered.

"Thought I'd order some Thai food for takeout tonight.... would you be interested in helping me eat it?" If he only knew how much I wanted to eat something at his place, or watch him eat something .... any of it ....

"That sounds nice. Which apartment is yours?" I asked because it would be okay to ask now .... but was glad to know I wouldn't have to be knocking on extra doors for a booty call if I got that desperate!

He told me the details, asked a few questions about anything I couldn't or wouldn't eat and then stood and said goodbye.

It was a very Good bye! My eyes right at the best level to see the effect I had on him. I could NOT wait for fast food .... remember .... I'm the starving woman!

More later ....