Thread: Liquid Lust
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Finally he reaches the apex of my thighs, I am open to him, my clit already swollen and red, moisture beading up waiting for his lips and tongue to stroke me there. He lightly blows against the heated flesh, extending the pleasure and pain of waiting. I whimper, the need in me is clawing it’s way to the surface, barely contained. I want to grab him and push his face into me, but I don’t. Even in my lustful state I know he will keep control. I would like to curse him for it, but I also want him even more because of it.

Tongue licking at my outer lips, making everything throb even harder. Thumb pressing the lips open a bit and rubbing lightly at the dark pink flesh. My hips buck upward, I cannot stop myself. The feel of him touching me, licking me, then gently sucking at my clit as he first pushes one finger into me and then adds another. His arms locked around my upper thighs, keeping me from flailing about as he works me there, pushing me to release.

My hands are almost clawing into the couch cushions. My nipples ache with the throb that is somehow always connected to my clit. Animal noises deep in my throat and then a kind of keening moan as my clit swells. His fingertips stroke at that spot and his lips and tongue push me almost beyond conscious thought. My entire body arcs upward, every muscle tightened as the release washes over me. I almost stop breathing for those endless seconds as I cum so hard I forget everything.

Looking into his eyes I see his desire and his satisfaction at my response. His breath is heavy, his eyes a bit glazed over as he licks his lips and slowly leans back from me before raising to his feet.

“My turn now beautiful. I’ve been wanting you over since the first time I saw you on your balcony. And now, I know you’ll be ready for everything I’m going to give you.”

Even more to follow