View Single Post
Old 03-15-2002, 08:32 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Bob gulped "Why you little bitch" he hissed between clenched teeth.
"Now, now" Cassandra grinned "What would mommy say?"
Bob knew he was trapped, "It's my word against yours" he said.
"And who has she known longest" she replied
Bob knew from the tone in her voice that she wasn't bluffing. What was he going to do. Suddenly he got to his feet, he coiled his fingers tightly into her hair and yanked her to her feet, before she could say anything he had bundled her out of the door of the apartment and into the hallway. Not giving her time to catch her breath Bob heaved her through a metal door and down the steps to the basement. Kicking the door shut behind them he started to drag her down the concrete stairs. By now the element of surprise had worn off and Cassandra started to shout for help.
“You’re wasting your breath” he said “this basement houses all the boilers for the building it is very well sound proofed” However his words seemed to have the opposite effect on Cassandra and she screamed even louder. His grip tightened on her hair as she started to fight him, but he was a lot stronger than her and although she continued struggling her resistance was futile. Bob pulled her to the farthest corner of the boiler room and threw up against a maze of water and gas pipes. Bending down he picked up a length of hemp rope and with an accomplished ease bound her wrists together and then tied her to a sturdy looking steel pipe.
“What the fuck do you think you are doing” she screamed. Bob laughed “I’m going to keep you locked up down here so you can’t tell your mom….and I think you’ve just become my sex slave as well” Bob went up the steps laughing, and the final sound Cassandra heard that evening was the key being turned in the lock of the door

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul