View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 02:44 PM
Sin Diesel

Unhappy

Not really "textbook" sad so much as "disappointed" sad.

On the subway ride into work today I had the unsavory misfortune to sit across from this sad sack-looking IR couple who both looked like they were reformed drug addicts or something. For some reason or another the woman was all over the guy like a giddy little schoolgirl, but they had to be well into their late forties. The PDA didn't bother me so much as her annoying, cooing voice. The guy had been eating butterscotch ice cream and the woman was drinking coffee, maybe. What eventually made me sad was when they finished and the woman just stuffed the empties into each other and threw it underneath the seat without a second thought as if it's the most natural thing in the world.

Everytime I see grown adults who should know better littering like that it gets me depressed. Kids can be excused and then taught, but...it shows the laziness and contempt of the people doing it for their surroundings. And in this city I see it quite often. I never will forget the time I saw this guy standing right next to me finish a Snapple ice tea, put it in a paper bag and then toss it onto the tracks.

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs