View Single Post
Old 09-25-2002, 12:28 AM

Post michelle's habit, and how it started

Michelle walked into the house after school that bright and sunny thursday afternoon, about 4:30 pm. Running to her room crying , knowing no one was there to comfert her pain, she crie more, bringing tears from her eyes to her cheek, then to her lips, and finaly to her chin.

Michelle is 13, 5'1" tall, about 145 lbs, light brown hair about sholder length, and light blue eyes, stunning complextion, almost looks like a girl you would see on a cheer leading squade... one problem though, the cheer leading squad would not accept her, even though she was pretty enough and perky enough, her breasts where a size 32 dd.

but even still though this was not her problem, this was only a forth of the part she was being teased and snickered at at school, the other problem she had was her compulsive masterbation. over active glands in her vagina did 2 things:
1: made her at almost a total state of arousal all the time
and 2: always secreated her cum, thus she always had a wet spot in her jeans, shorts, pants, ect... making it look like she peed herself too much. and to make maters worse, her imagination ran wild, she would often find herself in class with her hands down her pants rubbing her little nub thinking about her teacher or her class mates, male and female alike.

okay guys i set the back ground run with it!

incubus succubus