Thread: Megan and Sara
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2003, 08:48 PM

Megan and Sara

I don't know how Megan and I got to be fuck buddies...but i really didn't mind. I had so little experiance with other girls before her, I wasn't ready for a reall relationship yet. We weren't so much friends as just sexual tools. We would take turns back and forth being each other's toys, depending on who wanted it more.
Whether it was me fucking her or her fucking me, I didn't mind, so long as I came, and I always did.

One night in particular, it was a thursday. I was busy working on a paper for my biology class. My phone rings and I already have a feeling it's Megan.

"Hello?"

Breathlessly she answers, "Sara? Sara, I need you."

She is so extremely out-of-breath that my first thoughts weren't of sex. I was worried that something was wrong. "Megan, are you alright?"

She said again "I need you..."

"What is it, what's going on?"

"I'm fingering myself. I'm so fucking horny. I keep trying to make myself cum, by I need you to come here and fuck me!"

"Ooh..." I said coyly, catching on. I was excited that it was my turn to own her . "You need me to fuck you, do ya? I dunno, I'm pretty busy..."

"Please???"

Her voice was shaky and desperate. God, I loved it. I was already wet at the thought of her trying to masterbate with no avail; that I'm the only one that can bring her that higher level of ecstacy. "Want me to bring my strap-on?"

"The big one." I knew exactly what she meant. I had several strap-on dildos in various sizes. The biggest one of all was 10". "I'll be there in ten minutes to fuck your brains out. You'd better be ready," I said and hung up the phone.

I lied.

I took my time and got there 20 minutes later, knowing that the waitng was practically killing her. I walked up to the second floor of her dormitory to her room. There was a hair scrunchie on the door, a signal that it was unlocked and I could go right in. I did so, and closed the door behind me. I seemed to had interprupted her, while she was in the midst of trying to pleasure herself. She was kneeling up on her bed wearing a black bra and panties. Her right hand was stuffed down her panties furiously fingering her cunt. Her left hand was twisting one of her nipples, as her breast were hanging outside of her bra. She was startled by my entrance.

"Oh! Sara, I'm so glad you're here!" She got off her bed and walked towards me.

"Why aren't you naked? I told you to be ready!" I said, sternly, taking on my role as the dominate bitch. Megan lowered her eyes and quickly took off what little clothes she had left. She looked at me. "You ask me to come over here and take care of you and you don't even listen to me?"

"I'm sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?"

I took off my shirt and unhooked my bra, letting my large, firm tits hang down. I grabbed her by her hair and forced her mouth on my nipple. "You can start by sucking it, you little slut!"