Thread: Winter Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2001, 03:24 PM

Winter Fantasy

Winter has arrived in the city. The cool brisk air stings slightly as it hits the body, especially the nose and hands. I see more people wearing a scarf and gloves, yet I always seem to leave mine at home. The air holds a dampness telling me it won’t be long before it snows and I keep telling myself I should find those boots before I am caught in the snow with only heels on. The walk to work isn’t really that long but besides slipping, my feet would probably be ice by the time I got home. And if I happened to be wearing a dress or skirt instead of pants, there was going to be other things colder than just my feet.
I have been working much longer hours the last several months; it was now dark by the time I walked home. I didn’t especially like this but I really didn’t have a choice. I did however enjoy walking past the small playground. It had its usual rides for kids, but it also had beautiful trees and a small pond. If it was clear, I could see the moon shining on the water and it looked so peaceful.
About a month ago, I had left my office building and noticed a man had just walked out of the building next to mine. He smiled when he saw me and it was a beautiful smile, so friendly and warm, unlike many people today. I hadn’t seen him before, but then I rarely saw anyone now that it was nearly eight by the time I got out of there. I smiled back at him as I was locking the door to the office and then I swore. The colder it got, the harder it was to lock the door because the key just didn’t want to work. He came over immediately and asked if I needed some help. I told him what the problem was and shortly I was thanking him for his help in locking the door.
We exchanged names and talked for a few minutes and he told me that he was here on business to work with a new client he had. He wasn’t sure how long he was going to stay, but he already knew the hours were going to be long. I explained that I too had been working long hours. He asked if he could walk me to my car and I told him that only if he wanted to walk me home because that’s where my car was. I explained that I didn’t live far and I just preferred to walk. He gave me a curious look, probably because it was cold out, and offered to give me a lift. I thanked him, but I told him I really preferred to walk.
The next week we met each other leaving on several occasions and talked for several minutes. He always asked if I wanted a ride and I refused. By Monday of the next week, we both again were leaving at the same time. He had on a nice looking jacket that was made for winter. After he helped me with the lock on the door, he pulled up the collar on his jacket to shield his ears from the cold and then put on a pair of gloves.
“ So let’s walk. “ He smiled. “ Where’s your car? “ I asked surprised by this. “ At home, and I’m hoping we are walking in the same direction. “ I grinned pleasurably surprised by this gesture and told him where the apartment building I lived in was. It surprised both of us that he was staying just around the corner from me in the apartment building the client had rented for him while he was here. As we walked, we got to know each other a little bit more. He even told me that I really needed to get gloves and something for my head seeing how cold it was outside. I laughed telling him I had some at home and that’s what pockets were for. “ So where’s your pockets? “ He asked. “ At home. “ I laughed.
The last couple weeks he had been walking me home and we had a lot of laughs. I had gotten to know him much better and he was a very nice and sensitive man. He too enjoyed how the pond looked and the serenity it gave off. Our conversations were enjoyable although I do believe I had shocked him with several of my comments. We were talking about the relationships each of us had been in and I told him it was hard for me to stay in a relationship. “ And why is that? “ He asked. “ Because I like fucking more than most women. “ I said smiling. “ I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that. “ “ No, it’s okay. I’m just not use to a woman being so outspoken. “ He said. “ Well, I probably should have said, making love. Would that have been better? “ I asked playfully. “ That depends, is that what you meant? “ He asked playing back. “ No, I meant fuck. Making love is different and much better if it’s the same. “
After that, our conversations got a little bit more sex orientated and I had no problem with that. One night we were walking and the wind was blowing making it even colder and he asked again about my gloves and even offered his. “ No thanks. If my hands get too cold I’ll just put them under my coat and stick them in my panties. That should warm them up or freeze my .. “ I giggled, but stopped myself when I saw the expression on his face. He burst out laughing. “ Or freeze what? “
“ You get the idea. “ I laughed. After that night, I started to fantasize much differently. The next night after that incident, he handed me a pair of gloves and told me I could only wear them until I got home, but then I would have to give them back so that they wouldn’t stay at home. “ It’s not that I don’t like the idea of you putting your hands in your panties to get warm, but I wouldn’t want you freezing your... “ He said with a wide smile. I laughed so hard, enjoying his teasing, that I actually had to stop walking and lean against him. When I calmed down, I softly said to him, “ actually it’s a good thing you brought the gloves because I’m not wearing any panties today. “
“ Damn, woman. “ He said, surprised. “ And with this dress on, that’s already freezing. Want to feel for yourself? “ I asked, now completely shocking him and enjoying it immensely. We both laughed; I don’t think either one of us knew if I was teasing and we continued walking home. Once I got home I poured myself a glass of wine, took off my clothes and started a bath. The tub felt warm and began to relax my body and my mind started thinking about him.
I could picture him coming over and me calling for him to come in and then finding me in the tub naked, surrounded by bubbles. I could here him say excuse me, and see he might be embarrassed. I would tell him I’d feel much better if he took his clothes off and joined me in the tub. He might hesitate, but he would undress and come in the tub and my fingers would begin to slowly caress his shoulders, his chest especially around his nipples making them hard. I would keep looking in his eyes with a soft smile. My hand would finally lightly brush his cock and he would inhale at my touch. “ Kiss me. “ I would whisper and he wouldn’t hesitate. Our tongues together feeling each other’s intensity, as I more aggressively stroked his cock and he would let out a soft moan and lean back, breaking the kiss. “ Touch me. “ I would again whisper and finally feel his hands at my breasts, squeezing them, lightly circling the nipples with his fingers and his lips would be on mine again as I arched my body closer to his. My hand would continue to stroke him, lightly caressing his ball. “ Touch me here. “ I would whisper as I took one of his hands and moved it to rest between my legs and the instant I felt his fingers against my pussy I would moan, unable to control the intense desire I was feeling. I would kneel so that he could kiss my nipples and spread my legs enough for him to slide his fingers inside me while his thumb stroked my clit. I could feel the rushes running through my body. “ Fuck me. “ I would whisper. And he would turn me around and I would feel his cock enter me as I sat positioning myself on his lap. Slowly he would move, going in and out, my pussy craving more, meeting his thrusts. His right hand would find my clit stroking it with the same rhythm. As my fantasy reached this point, my body gave way to the orgasm my hands had been working to achieve yet as good as it was, all I kept thinking was “ Damn, if he could only be here now. “