View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 03:33 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Erm....where to start?!

First of all....it's way too long. Most people won't read past the first few lines.

Second, it takes itself way too seriously.....there's not a single funny line in it. Women like men who can make them laugh.

Thirdly, enough of the guns, and ka-boom, and drugs already! These really aren't things you should be sharing to make a good first impression! Would you put those on your resume if you were looking for a job? I fucking well hope not!

You also need to do a better spelling and grammar check before you post....and if you can't spell it, look it up or don't use it.

You say that you're a nice guy, but then go on about how you have loads of involvement in drugs and guns and how you don't lie more than you have to. I'm sorry, but reading this as someone who DOESN'T know you well, I'd run a mile.

How about mentioning some things that you into that girls may also be interested in? Because you're coming across as a real 'man's man' who opens doors for women etc in order to get laid, but not that you particularly enjoy talking to them etc. If this is not the case (which I'm sure it isn't) you need to make your profile reflect this.

And then you go on to say that you're looking for 'anyone' and that you're just looking to get laid....way to make a girl/boy feel special.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !