Thread: For CM
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2002, 10:53 PM

For CM

Popping my Pixie cherry with this post. Hope you all like.

To: You
Subject: Tonight

At 6pm go to the Doubletree Guest Suites on Windy Ridge Parkway. At the front desk give them your name and they will give you a key to your suite and an envelop.

Love,

Me

-----------------------
That was the email I sent you this morning.

As I sit in the lobby waiting for your arrival my mind wanders to what will happen tonight. There you are, 6 o'clock right on the dot. Kudos for being on time. I watch you walk to the front desk. They hand you your key and the envelop. On the front of that envelop it states "Don't open till you are in the elevator". You walk briskly to elevator getting impatient as you wait for it. You barely look around the lobby. Good, I'm one up on you. The doors open you step in, immediately you rip open the envelop. The note inside reads:

"Yes, honey I'm here and you just missed a glimpse of me in the lobby. Oh, don't worry I'm no longer sitting there watching you. Go to your room and call a cab. Take the cab to your favorite restaurant and have dinner, yes alone. Here's the money to pay for the cab and your dinner. When you come back to the hotel I want you to take a nice long hot shower."

Thirty minutes later I hear you leaving your room. Good, time for me to finish the details. Just over an hour later I hear you enter your room. You turn on the television and then go turn on the shower. Perfect just enough noise to cover my entrance. The sound of the shower changes, you have stepped into the steaming water.

Quietly entering your room I arrange all the candles. I turn off all the lights and begin to light the candles by the flickering motion of the television. All the candles lit I turn off the television.

Noticing the lack of noise coming from the t.v., you turn of your shower and quickly come out. Standing in the doorway dripping wet and the towel barely covering you. You see me for the first time. I walk over to you and take the towel from your hands. Starting at the top I slowly dry your head and neck. Standing up on my tiptoes I nibble your earlobe. You shiver, I love it when you shiver. Lowering back to my feet I begin drying your chest and arms. Leaning forward I gently grab a nipple between my lips and suckle. I feel your hand grasp my hair, dragging my mouth to yours. You nibble my bottom lip, coaxing me to open the warm depths so you may finally explore what has been typed about for months. Your tongue probes my mouth, tasting, savoring, making love to mine.

Finally I break the kiss. Growling you pick me up and carry me to the bed.

"I guess I shouldn't have teased you these past few months?" I ask

You drop me to the center of it and take the towel from me to finish drying yourself off. I watch, biting my lip, as you roughly dry your body. It makes me quiver. But instead of joining me as soon as you are dry you go and turn on all the lights and blow out all the candles.

"Why did you do that?" I ask. You do not answer. I think to myself "he's either pissed or so damn surprised he can't speak."

Coming back over to the bed you pull me to my knees. Grabbing my t-shirt you pull it over my head, but not completely off, leaving my arms encased inside so I can not use them. This is one moment I am thankful I rarely wear a bra. You lower your mouth to my right nipple. Sucking into your mouth you roll your tongue around the hard tip. Nipping at it slightly your right hand comes up to squeeze my left breast, rolling it between your fingers so it becomes the same hardness as its sister. I moan softly.

Letting go of both breasts you grab my ass, pulling me into your groin. Oh god, you are so hard and hot, I can feel the heat through my jeans. Finally I work my arms free of my t-shirt. I pull your mouth to mine. Greedily I drink of you.

Your hands still holding me to you, you begin to grind against me. Not being able to take this teasing I release your mouth and stand on the bed. Upon reaching a stable stance I unbutton and unzip my jeans, pulling them and my panties down past my knees at the same time. Once they are past my knees I drop back down to the bed to finish taking them off, throwing them on the floor somewhere.

You grab my ass again and pull me back to you. Your flesh heating mine. I can't take it anymore, I must have you right now. Sensing my need you push me to the bed, settling yourself between my legs. Your rock hard cock between us, rubbing against my throbbing clit.

"Why are you here?" you ask me.

"Because I need you."

You growl again, lifting up just enough so that the tip of your cock is poised at the dripping opening of my pussy. But you do not enter.

"You're are punishing me aren't you?" I ask

"Why would I do that?" you retort.

Still laying there poised to enter I lift my hips and feel the tip of your cock enter me. I gasp as you pull back, leaving me void and wanting more.

I look you dead in the eyes and say "We have had months of foreplay, either fuck me now or get off me."

You chuckle as you slam into me. I cry out but not in pain, but in complete ecstasy. I finally have you in me, after months of unbelievable cyber sex.

Unfortunately we both know this first time will not last forever as you pound into me. As you continue to slam every inch deep inside me, I wrap my legs around your back. Guiding your mouth to mine I kiss you deeply and gently suck your tongue. I feel you tense as your orgasm builds inside you.

"Fuck me harder daddy." I whisper in your ear.

That is all it took. One final hard thrust and you are cumming inside me. I can feel the warmth fill the depths of my pussy.

With a sigh you collapse on top of me. I smile down at you, stroking your back and face.

"Glad I came to town?"

"Yes"

to be continued...