Thread: Jokes
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2003, 02:11 PM
Manwhore

A man has suffered from migraines for like 20 years.
He finally goes to the Doc and the Doc says... "Well, I know what causing your headaches... it's your testicles... they are pushing against your spine and that causes the headache The only treatment is castration." So the man reluctlantly aggrees and has it done. He is very depressed and finds himself meandering about town and he finds himself outside a Men's clothing store and figures a new suit may help him feel better. The owner, an eldery man, comes to help him and he says he'd like a new suit. The man looks him up and down and says, "44 long." The newly castrated man says, "Incredible! That is right... how'd you know?" The old man says, "60 years in the business is how I know." So he tries the suit on and it fits perfect and he is feeling better, so he decides he needs a new shirt. Again the old man looks at him hard and pegs his shirt size dead on. The man is just amazed. The old man says again, "60 years in the business, you just learn to know these things." The guy decides shoes would be great too. "9 1/2," the old man replies... another perfect match. Finally the guy says he better get some new underwear. The old man looks at him again and says... "size 36." The guy exclaims, "HA! Got you that time old timer, I've worn 34's for some 20 years now." To this the old man says, "You can't wear 34's!"
They'll push your testicles up into the base of your spine and give you a hell of a headache...

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these