View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 03:43 AM

1st. arest #3

When we left off Misty was set up,arested hauled in to jail,booked,asaulted and in the process of a humiliateing strip,cavity search. She's down to her stockings,garterbelt,thong. "Loose the thong and put your heels back on." Misty does as she's told. Staci aproaches her a tube of ky. and a large dildo. "Bend over the desk" Staci lubes her fingers and slips them inside her cunt working 4 fingers into her easley "Damn you got a big pussy" She pulls out and lubes her ass up. "Now thats tight" She inserts the large dildo into her puss. "UH Uh Uh mmm" Misty tosses her head back. Her back to everyone else she doesn't notice Connie undressing Tyrone watches the chiefs grand daughter as she takes her blouse,bra off like Misty she's got big tits and a big ass actualy bigger than Misty she's a 42DD she's also taller at 5ft9 and red headed. She sits and quickly unlaces,removes her Rebocks stands and drops her jeans,lepard print panties. naked except for her socks. She gets busy undressing Tyrone. On her knees she sucks his huge cock geting him ready. A miniute later she takes it out."Now Fuck me" He has her lay back on another table and inserts his mule sized cock inside her."Oh Oh shit your so big he slowly works her pussy out a miniute or two before puting her leggs over his shoulders and fuckig her hard and fast. 'Yea babe fuck me harder harder uhuh yes yes harder." Grandpa watches all this going on strokeing himself. Tyrone lets out a yell. "Im cumming" "Fill me up babe" He erupts inside her with one big thrust. He emties his balls She gets up go's to Misty "Get her on the floor they take her down. Connie straddles her face spreading her pussy lips "Eat my cunt bitch" she smears Tyrones jizz all over Misty's mouth. Staci gets busy eating Misty's pussy. "Your gonna have to make me cum bitch" Misty takes the abuse taking her clit between her lips and gently sucks it. Connie finally cums and gets up. Staci follows."Ya'll take a turn. Grandpa and Tyrone get her positioning her so they can get both their dicks inside her one up the ass and one up the puss. They fuck her untill she passes out. They then dump her out on the side of the road. She wakes up several hours later just in her stockings. "Shit I hurt" she says staggering down the country road. She finally makes it home. Her mom sits in front of the Tv. Looks up at her "Damn you look like hell" Misty collapses on the coutch and falls asleep.