View Single Post
Old 05-29-2001, 09:34 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to rackemup
Private lessons

My god she was amazing with a body of venus and a wild passion burning deep inside her. She moved in perfect rythem to the music ,so seductive and a little playful >The way she was caressing her clit with the cue was really turning me on ,my cock was fully erect again and I wanted her to keep dancing and pleasing herself with all the passion and fire in her soul. I walked over to her sliped behind and began moving with her to the seductive beat of the music.
I pressed against her ,my hands traveling along her slender profile while she continued to explore her own body and all of its adventures.
She tuned to me and asked If I liked what I saw >I immediatly said yes pulling her face to me for a long deep kiss.
I placed my hand over hers and we traveled down her body ,over her breasts ,around her navel and down to her very wet slit.I Began caressing her clit with my forefinger and she slipped 2 fingers inside ,her knees buckled a little and a moan of pure pleasure came from her beauiful mouth.
She then took her other hand and took the pool cue and started to...